• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

1828 posts in this topic

Posted

How hard she's sucking in her stomach tho? :harharplz:

And "slutty"? I thought she's a feminist. Aside from that, how about you spend the money you spent on alcohol on food instead lol

Posted

Was BPD always on the list of Lon issues? 

Posted

Nope e.e

Posted

Nope e.e

This reminds me of the time where she said that her PTSD returned to her one day and that sorta peeved me, like dude, PTSD doesn't work like that nor does BPD I have both so it's kinda hard to believe she has it cause mine doesn't work like that so... 
So what exactly is her list of supposed illnesses?

Posted

We should make a list in the summary of all the illnesses she claims to have and when she claimed to have them. I feel like she often forgets some and then just makes up some new ones.

Posted

She had 0 responsability when it comes to talk about mental issues; since she is the way she is i wonder if she would make such petty posts when she gets a simple cold or has something like, idk, diarrhea (sp?)... but no, she's not just whiny, she only glamorizes mental illnesses and her oh so called dissabilities.

What bothers me the most is that there still people that give her their money everytime she asks for it for the most absurd reason, i mean if you wanna do charity then do a fucking research on where and how is the money you donate will be used. There's a lot of people out there who struggle with serious financial issues, to the point they don't even have access to their basic needs. Lobster it's just delusional, and the money people give her goes to the most stupid things, if she's so broke, then why on earth would you priorize a fucking con in another state over eating? She's so full of shit.

Posted (edited)

@Fukawa Toko Someone already made a list of her illnesses a few pages ago. I second putting a summary of her conditions on the first page, that way we can all keep track

if she's so broke, then why on earth would you priorize a fucking con in another state over eating? She's so full of shit.

I'm pretty sure she would say ''It''s because of the impulsive side of my bipolar!"

Edited by kiwi

Posted

Taken From lolcow

Apparently her dad paid for the hotel. In her first few posts she just said "someone" paid for it but she eventually revealed that it was her dad.

She was claiming that she lost her contacts or something and her glases broke and had to be glued together, but she's posted tons of photos of her wearing them with no apparent damage. The $40 someone gave her was so she could buy contacts from Uniqso but contacts there cost $20 max and shipping is cheap even for express because they're so small, so I guess she used the extra for starbucks.

and this happen

14.8.thumb.jpg.021752cc3c28f150fa5f209de

if you glasses are "expired" why are you wearing them?

14.9.thumb.jpg.4addde2c7f0fbf5898dd189c9

She can buy alcohol, but not food. Please feel sorry for me. I'm sad and pathetic. The money she spent on alcohol, and Starbucks is enough for food all week. Also what did you do with the gift cards you begged for food last week? 

Posted (edited)

Fun note about the "slutty" post as she calls it, I happened to see the original post but was too busy at the time to screen shot it.  However the caption went along the lines of "Yes I'm wearing a bra as a top and you can't slut shame me because I'm not ashamed."  

Seriously, it is like she is begging for attention. Because if she posted those pictures to prove how body confident she was then she wouldn't have deleted them in the fist place.  I don't buy all this "don't sexualize me" or "I should get to dress however I want without being sexualized" bullshit she keeps posting.  This is just for attention and she knows it.

Edited by JDot
typo

Posted

So i've been lurking and reading this fuckery for a long ass time and I have to ask: why the hell does she treat fb like it was twitter? I'm not that keen on fb so I tend not to use it that much but do people really spew so much shit in there?

Like that "uwu so drunk kyah cannot afford food desu so sads i am" post, that's a fucking tweet. Twitter is for that whiny ass shit, then you private it and roll in your own misery :meowplz:

also, i've no idea what typa vision she has but it's funny she can post and edit pics and post them ok but let's pretend she ain't full o' shite and that she has that thing where she can see shit up close but not from afar (driving idk?)

Posted

Could you imagine being in her head for a few days:

You can't slut shame me I'm proud, and comfortable with my body!!!!!

I've always identified as a boy....

I'm sad and pathetic tell me I'm pretty....

Grrrrr Cis males......

I met this really cute boy....

Posted

15.1.thumb.jpg.54a760f08907083dff669814c

15.1-1.thumb.jpg.d151e6e2658ac6763e826f5

15.1-2.thumb.jpg.a020de42faa20a6680ab223

15.1-3.thumb.jpg.26a7b87786d849ba3a4a634

15.1-4.thumb.jpg.efa4be80eb0a2103c78fd8f

15.1-5.thumb.jpg.b23dbde83d711b1dece8890

OT i find it funny that kate/girlyhoot would say something on lobster post but as of now she really should keep a low profile cuz if you been keeping up with the drama on lolcow she owes the IRS $8000 

all this started cuz her bf didn't say "i love you" back why even make this post? and yep if you have to make post like this then maybe you are wasting time with him?

15.jpg

Posted

image.thumb.png.4d9fd0e7c307e4a95b0f3cf7image.thumb.png.e9694f388207cae00845b120

WTF? Now she's saying her car needs to be fixed too.  How much money can she scam from people before she's done? She is literally human trash.  I'm so surprised she's not a big snowflake with this problematic behavior.