• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

3149 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This girl turned up somewhere in the PULL chatango. 

Here's her social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/londonkittycane?_rdr=p

Twitter: https://twitter.com/londonkittycane

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLDEm-NKtpYJOWdqX9VL-0Q

Tumblr: http://lonbonlonlon.tumblr.com/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lonbon_lonlon/

Lonbon Lonlon mixture of Emilie Autumn and Beckii Cruel with a dash of The Perserpina. Emilie Autumn because she likes to shove her disease in everyone's faces and use it as a crutch as to why she can't do anything (like work), Beckii Cruel for her weebiness lmao, and The Persepina as she (presumably) lives off of government benefits and uses it to buy cute things. And if you're in America (like me) and you pay taxes, this is what's being paid for. Fuckery. 

Here's her bitching about ableism

here's one of her shitty songs

Why she's a snowflake?

She's an e-begger because SHE CAN'T WORK OK?? All she can do is sit online and sing shitty songs and we all need to donate our money to her!!!

lol.thumb.png.853851c5b03bb55cc107c9968d

yet she models, sings, and travels. Note: I understand that certain jobs require certain things that make it difficult for people with disabilities to work for, but my GOD! If you can sing, travel, and model I'm sure you can find a job that will suit your needs.

She uses her disability as a crutch. Disabilities are something you live with it does not define who you are, which is what Lobster-chan is doing here. And if anyone brings that to her attention she screams "ableism"

OKGURL.thumb.jpg.098407a76be82f7f4e9a70f

More to come, but special thanks to Oliver in the Chatango and Indigo~ 

4/20 Update (jk it's 7/21)

image.thumb.png.167da1eccd228ae8fbe75370

Edited by Ashtar
Changed the title for our 420 queen

Posted

didnt pastel cutie say the same thing about her not being able to work for the same reason? lonbon could take online jobs however. 

Posted (edited)

didnt pastel cutie say the same thing about her not being able to work for the same reason? lonbon could take online jobs however. 

My issue with Lonbon is that she wants to model and travel.  Which is great and we should definitely see more men and women with genuine disabilities in the industry.. if she can model with all her medical issues, she can be a greater at WalMart, or work behind a cash register.  If you can sit in front of a computer screen day in and day out making Youtube videos, you can work at a call center.

People with disabilities don't genuinely like to sit around doing nothing.. they like showing people they CAN and ARE active members of society.

If she wants to have Youtube be a career choice in the future that's fine, but don't be on government assistance and beg for money until you get to that point.

Edited by Indigo

Posted

I don't mean to sound silly but what is ableist?? 

Posted

I don't mean to sound silly but what is ableist?? 

Someone who discriminates or puts social prejudice against people with disabilities.

Posted

She tried to create a "trend" with the first video

1451799979386.thumb.jpg.81fbba41823b52a2

Posted

I have seen her in real life twice before.

The first time was when she was modeling for H.Nauto at the Animenext 2015 fashion show (this was before I knew who she was but I after I found out I knew which model she was right away because she was the only model who had pink/bright colored hair. The rest of the models all had natural hair and my friends and I found it strange why there was one who's hair was randomly pink?). 

The second was at the waku waku nyc thing kawaii international was at. I think she was in the episode kawaii.I showed about the event as well? She was a model for Swankiss in the tokyo under ground fashion show.

I saw her walking around waku waku too because I think she was also singing/performing in front of someone's booth? (The booth was one of her sponsor's I think?) Though I didn't talk to her. 

Personally the vibe I got from her was that she seemed very weebish/snowflakey , but I gotta say on stage she was a really really good model in both shows. Especially in the H.Nauto show where I didn't know who she was I would have never guessed there that she was new to modeling.

Posted

Someone who discriminates or puts social prejudice against people with disabilities.

hm..I see. Still find it odd that this uh lobster girl is calling people such things when all she does is claim she's disabled and wants more free money. Like she cam get a job that is easy sitting at a desk or something. 

Posted

That first video made me cringe so hard. There is no reason for that. It's honestly an excuse for not wanting to work. I don't care if that makes me sound "ableist" but it honestly is just an excuse. If she can be standing there singing and making youtube videos and modeling she can find a small part time job that doesn't require a lot of her.

Posted

OH LOOK AT ME! I HAVE DISABILITIES AND CAN'T DO ANYTHING! PLEASE EVERYONE LOOK HOW WEAK AND FRAGILE I AM!

*travels and performs at cons*

*makes videos and dyes hair*

*walks in fashion shows*

Not saying you can't do anything when you're disabled. But don't try to bullshit your followers. If she can do all those things, she can get a part time job that doesn't involve much movement. Having a weird kawaii lobster image isn't going to make you an idol if you haven't got the talent. Time to suck it up and look for a backup plan.

Posted (edited)

The first video sounded like she acted  practiced many times before she made the video, its was like watching an informercial haha.

I figure a good chunk you lovely ladies (and men) on this forum are young, and probably not working. So I'm going to debunk some things off the bat.

You can work and still suffer from a disability or mental illness. Many jobs whether it's working at a big business or part time jobs will work with you if you're suffering from either. In majority of job applications (especially part time jobs) they will ask if you have a disability or mental illness and only ask to bring proof when hired. Depending on the severity of the person's disability or mental illness, some people really can't work . Usually those are the individuals living with family members who take care of them.

Same thing applies for colleges, there's many online classes and there isn't a professor on earth that won't work with you if you have issues such as these. You can literally go to the board of your college/university if they don't work with you.

Now here's what some people do who get disability checks, they don't work because they will loose the disability check, and in only special circumstances you can work AND still receive the checks. If you start a job and it becomes too much for them, the individual can quit and receive the checks again.

I only speculate, but it seems like she just doesn't wanna lose the disability check she's getting.

Edited by Celtic
Spelling errors I'm sorry

Posted

There's no polite way of phrasing this so I'm just gonna blurt it out...was anyone else expecting actual "lobster claws" (cleft hands) or just me?

Posted

The first video sounded like she acted  practiced many times before she made the video, its was like watching an informercial haha.

I figure a good chunk you lovely ladies (and men) on this forum are young, and probably not working. So I'm going to debunk some things off the bat.

You can work and still suffer from a disability or mental illness. Many jobs whether it's working at a big business or part time jobs will work with you if you're suffering from either. In majority of job applications (especially part time jobs) they will ask if you have a disability or mental illness and only ask to bring proof when hired. Depending on the severity of the persons disability or mental illness, some people really can't work . Usually those are the individuals living with family member who take care of them.

Same thing applies for colleges, there's many online classes and there isn't a professor on earth that won't work with you if you have issues such as these. You can literally go the board of your college/university if they don't work with you.

Now here's what some people do who get disability checks, they don't work because they will loose the disability check, and in only special circumstances you can work AND still receive the checks. If you start a job and it becomes too much for them, the individual can quit and receive the checks again.

I only speculate, but it seems like she just doesn't wanna lose the disability check she's getting.

I've known a few people who had disability checks that worked. They either got paid under the table or could only work for a certain amount of hours. I think she should just admit that she doesn't want to work.

Posted

She apparently has a thread on lolcow: https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/41001.html#41001

I don't really know much about lolcow at all and I don't know how reliable they are but according to them she apparently is also a scammer? Apparently she blocks people after they donate money.