• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Momosweetcosplay / Ahripop

4099 posts in this topic

Posted

It's nice to see she's doing what looks like somewhat legit costest rather than just tits and ass. I really think she looks cute without all the make up she used to wear too :alpacaheadshake:. I really hope she sticks to whatever she's doing right now, because she's doing it well and seems to be somewhat happy at least. Even if I miss the drama, I have to admit she returned better than what most snowflakes do. She has a nice smile when she wears little make up, admittedly. Although, I am shocked all the Ahri callout pages aren't all over her yet? Weren't there a lot of parody/ call out pages for her when she was active?

Yeah, they're still up as well, however they all became inactive in February... Strange..:alpacaconfused:

Posted

Yeah, they're still up as well, however they all became inactive in February... Strange..:alpacaconfused:

isn't that when she left? there's also probably no need for those 'hate accounts' if she's not scamming her followers, begging for donations because she's 'poor' or shooping herself/pretending to be asian. i feel like if they started being active again it would just make her followers think people are hating on her for no good reason. 

looking back at it though she was a pretty big snowflake. as long as she doesnt claim she's so uwu poor i'm fine with it, because living in an upper class town and getting a virtual gaming headset for christmas is not my personal definition of poor. 

Posted

I hope she just stays ya know this way. I'd rather her abuse filters than what she did before. Ya know what she should smile more it's actually really nice. The ahri I see now is something I can appreciate than well the craziness I saw before last year . Hope to God she's here to make better desicion this time around. But in terms of the whole overwatch thing, 😐 hope she don't pull a berry. Plz nu.

Posted

screenshot.jpg

screenshot1.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

screenshot3.jpg

screenshot4.jpg

screenshot5.jpg

did she delete that account?

Posted

Okay like forgive me for what I'll ask but what filter does she use?? I really still enjoy the pastel aesthetic even if it is dying but idc if any of you have recommendations or tuts lmk

but yeah it's nice to see this but idk i feel like she should at least own up to her old behavior and say she's moved on rather than act that it never happened you know?? Cause like there still proof out there but I mean as long as she doesn't claim to be something she's not that'd be cool too 

Posted (edited)

Edited by pooraesthetic

Posted

I'm awaiting for her to apologize for what she's done, so she's still the sick person she was before.

Posted

i really wonder if she had really turned a new leaf.. her username has "ahri" in it so i wonder if she still intend to change her legal name to that...

Posted

i really wonder if she had really turned a new leaf.. her username has "ahri" in it so i wonder if she still intend to change her legal name to that...

i think every future employer will look at her mayo face and wonder why she has a korean/videogame name followed by 'Burger' (that's her father's last name if i recall correctly right?)

Posted (edited)

20161230_142738.thumb.png.7bd4a2d098fb5bstill at it with the "can't leave the house without my ears uwu" 

20161230_142806.thumb.png.45d75d21283be5

And she's gonna be a model? Good for her (no sarcasm lol)

((I'm sorry that those pics are so big.. I did it on my phone. :c ))

Edited by platypus

Posted

I find it interesting and unexpected that she's into cars, that's something.

idk, I find this a bit fishy. But on the other hand - a lot of fame-hungry cosplayers have patreons these days.

Posted

i understand needing money for cosplay but are you really doing that bad if you're possibly getting a free (from what it sounds like) sports car from the company who hired you as a model? 

her tiers are super meh in my opinion, like she could be doing fan signs at the 10 dollar tier, not 100, since all you have to do it write their name down and take a selfie with it

Posted

She opened up a patreon LOL

the rewards.........are pretty meh

https://www.patreon.com/HimeAhri

THIS IS HILARIOUS/// SHE DOESNT OWN ANY CARS WOW//// I'm so glad she's back this is a gift. 

Posted

Okay like forgive me for what I'll ask but what filter does she use?? I really still enjoy the pastel aesthetic even if it is dying but idc if any of you have recommendations or tuts lmk

same oml