• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Momosweetcosplay / Ahripop

4293 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Link: https://instagram.com/ahripop/
http://www.twitch.tv/ahripop25

Quick summary:
>Asian-wannabe that went from claiming that she's partially japanese, to 100% asian, although she's obviously white a'f.
fPOn3HJ.png?1
>Wanted to legally change her name to a korean one
MRo8gN8.png?1

>Also started a gofundme that was going to fund her trip to korea, so that she can get plastic surgeries to look asian irl. (I don't have a link anymore, but she's probably taken it down by now)
F8MVNiY.png?1
guKxPXQ.png?1
7wDLKMN.png?1
>Shoops her pics to hell and back
QnNNlm0.png?1
>Dressed way too sexual for her age.
h8aDWyi.png?1
>Claims that she cannot live without wearing her kitty ears,
aMwNyJq.png?1
1B6wC2v.png?1
But then V
blJiKDt.png?1

>Someone asked if she's white on one of her pictures, someone responded with that yes, indeed, ahripop is white, and ahri quickly deleted that comment.

Her twitch bio:
TxKmHS1.png?1

Edited by Kaninchen

Posted (edited)

Ah yes, right when I wanted a Momo thread!! QQQuQQQ

Thankss @Kaninchen :alpacacrush:

M1wIT1b.jpg

The comments on her recent pic make me laugh.
"im so tinyy wahh QuQ"

Edit: I also find it kinda interesting that she barely posted for a couple weeks after she wrote that "confession" thing.
Edited by kotori

Posted

Her most recent photos from AFO. Left is unshooped while right is the one she posted (shooped).

rCtIKmm.jpg?2rUiuYjT.png?1

She also posted about buying NSFW stuff at AFO (under cut)

Screen_Shot_2015-08-17_at_10.01.54_PM.th

Posted

It's funny that she still has up that funny excuse "I do Photoshop but not much" gurl. plz 

Posted

it's really crazy how people are so blind and don't think she photoshops 

my friend told me he was talking to her and he said he likes her cosplays and finds her super cute and so i mentioned that she photoshops a lot and he said ''i dont think she does she looked the same when we skyped'' 

wut

Posted

Anyone have any pics of her public meltdown? I remember her going craayy on previous PULL

Posted (edited)

^do you confuse her with her wannabe annedere?

I wonder if she really is this perverted or just does it as fanservice, it's funny that she only buys nsfw stuff from female characters, it seems it's just to please her male fans.

Edited by Kuroneko

Posted

No i remember her having a meltdown or something. Or just losing her shit on IG on her fans or something. Not annedere for sure. She's a constant shitstorm.

Posted

Yeah I forgot what exactly happened, but she started vague posting about PULL. Especially in her "I do admit to editing" post where she lies about how much she edits her face.  

Posted

It's not a big deal that she wants plastic surgery, but the fact that she wants it done in Korea makes it pretty obvious as to why she'd be doing it. I can't deny that Korea's plastic surgery business is quite big, but so is America's. there's no reason to do it in Korea unless you'd want to look Korean. And based on her responses to being told she looked Korean, that's definitely something she wants. 

Posted

Oh yeah she doesn't blur out the bridge of her nose, so not photoshop.

do these girls get the concept that this could effect how they can be viewed by others when they are a bit older : / how old is this weeabo? 15? 16? 

all for the efame kawaiiness goddess   

Posted

I wonder if she really is this perverted or just does it as fanservice, it's funny that she only buys nsfw stuff from female characters, it seems it's just to please her male fans.

I'm pretty sure it's just fan service considering that she has a past of posting very... er... revealing photos of herself before she was 18.

do these girls get the concept that this could effect how they can be viewed by others when they are a bit older : / how old is this weeabo? 15? 16?  

She's 18 lol. Doesn't seem like it huh? Remember her whole post about "OMG I'M NO LONGER JAILBAIT YEAAAH"?

Posted

Funny how her boobs disappear in one photo and are there at the other photo:lamaheadshake:

Posted

Screen_Shot_2015-08-22_at_12.45.55_AM.th 

when your shoop is so noticeable that even your blind fans start to see it

I still think her art looks hella traced. Or she's just crazy fast at improving since we're talking about her art going from

Screen_Shot_2015-08-22_at_12.55.38_AM.th

to

Screen_Shot_2015-08-22_at_12.45.12_AM.th

in less than 6 months.

Posted

Screen_Shot_2015-08-22_at_12.45.55_AM.th 

when your shoop is so noticeable that even your blind fans start to see it

I still think her art looks hella traced. Or she's just crazy fast at improving since we're talking about her art going from

Screen_Shot_2015-08-22_at_12.55.38_AM.th

to

Screen_Shot_2015-08-22_at_12.45.12_AM.th

in less than 6 months.

Dat anatomy.
The sad part is, the second picture's anatomy is more botched than the first.
But I'm totally calling traced on this, too.
Her lines and forms don't look natural at all.
Looks like some generic animu images she pulled off of the net and copied.