• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Momosweetcosplay / Ahripop / Himeahri

6406 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, just when I thought she was growing up and becoming boring. Yikes! Apparently prostitution and being a sex worker is a “dark side” of cosplay? That’s some 1960s mentalities.

Posted

holy fuck! I'd never heard her speak before. I'm not a fan of ASMR in general but this is so annoying. The uwu baby voice and the shit tier quality cosplay material. Does she have a really expensive microphone for this crap?

Posted

holy fuck! I'd never heard her speak before. I'm not a fan of ASMR in general but this is so annoying. The uwu baby voice and the shit tier quality cosplay material. Does she have a really expensive microphone for this crap?

Iirc she "talks" like this normally with streams. In the description she mentioned this being her first ASMR, but she's always baby talked.

Posted

Iirc she "talks" like this normally with streams. In the description she mentioned this being her first ASMR, but she's always baby talked.

It sounds annoying the way she talks now. She would be a bit more likable of she would learn from her mistakes, stop being fake and mature a little

Posted

Why does she talk like that it’s so unattractive.

Posted

Her comment was way too specific... 😂😂 the person who commented didn’t even ask her anything

509FCED2-2936-4ECE-A1E5-BF223721AFA2.jpeg

Posted

Her comment was way too specific... 😂😂 the person who commented didn’t even ask her anything

509FCED2-2936-4ECE-A1E5-BF223721AFA2.jpeg

Literally No One Asked

Posted

“Just because I have 130k”

Tf she think she is? If you’re that hard up for cash why don’t you open an Onlyfans account? :feelgood:

Tbh I am surprised she doesn’t sugar but then again her “worship me and give me money and ew sex work” attitude probably wouldn’t get her very far.

Posted

“Just because I have 130k”

Tf she think she is? If you’re that hard up for cash why don’t you open an Onlyfans account? :feelgood:

Tbh I am surprised she doesn’t sugar but then again her “worship me and give me money and ew sex work” attitude probably wouldn’t get her very far.

She called prostitution a “dark side”, so I doubt she’d ever go to it. 

Posted

This one is a little old, I saved it but sometimes I just forget about Skyleigh. (My favorite snowflake is Kenna)

5A137083-6008-4862-9D1D-DBE5C35E5549.thu

2F0B87E0-131C-4289-B623-1C69338413C5.png

4C6E3E2E-382B-4C32-8038-74B4A63F985D.png