• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Momosweetcosplay / Ahripop / Himeahri

6397 posts in this topic

Posted

i thought i'd never see this day come.. skyleigh is now thinking of moving to japan!! also, she is still trying to convince herself she actually knows the language and has family there

EB1A9C8F-7313-48F0-AA72-6DB38527E368.png

707490F5-59DC-40CD-B4B1-D90F9F5F42C7.png

8268C789-D001-40E5-BDCA-E9E6E915B5E8.png

Posted

i thought i'd never see this day come.. skyleigh is now thinking of moving to japan!! also, she is still trying to convince herself she actually knows the language and has family there

707490F5-59DC-40CD-B4B1-D90F9F5F42C7.png

This is her classic "I'm not claiming to be Japanese but I'm giving enough to make myself seem like it" racefaking claims.

Also, moving away doesn't fix unhappiness, Skyleigh. lmao

Posted (edited)

Edited by Satanael

Posted

More like she’s unhappy because she built her entire life and persona on lies. Hard to be happy when you remember that nothing about you is real lol

Posted

She’s unhappy because she ebegs for money which is inconsistent and doesn’t want to get an actual job.

Im so unhappy uwu give me money so I can go to Japan.

Posted

since every weeb has the dream to move to japan *roll eyes* i am not suprise that this girl wants to live there too. as you all said already it was a matter of time until she comes with this idea

and sorry but just bc she has relatives there (if it is true) it doesn't mean that she easily gets a visa unless she wants to study there or doing something else. 

every weeb thinks that life in japan is so easy and wonderful but they forget that this country is one of the stricts and has a hard life.

my bet is that IF she has the money or the chance to move to japan she will go the same route as kenna and mikan: Language school !

I want to add that i will doubt her words until she proofs her move bc we all know that this girl can say a lot during a day .... and her words have no meanings behind 

Posted

oh fuck me, here we go again with the "i'm unhappy with life so i'm going to move to japan"

i wrote this on the tsuruko thread a long time ago but again: moving to japan will not make your life any better if you're doing it spontaneously and without a proper long-term plan! 

jesus fuck these people really need to stop romanticizing japan to be a perfect country

Posted (edited)

she literally claimed she doesn't know how little of japanese percentage she has (which we all know is made up, she just wishes she was japanese).. so if you had family there.. wouldn't you be able to make an assumption of how much japanese you have in you?

to be realistic, she may have family living in japan.. and they're probably white and weeaboos like herself 

(she also claims she can't even afford new cosplays so how the hell do you expect to have enough money to move to another country)

Edited by tkmiru

Posted

Her constantly hiding her race baffles me.

Sure she's no longer directly saying she's japanese.. but she's not saying she's not japanese either *wink wink*

It's so disingenuous. She claims her race is personal and won't say what it is but heavily hints at being asian/japanese/VERY mixed. 

Posted

I have been enjoying life and totally forgot about Sky 

but she’s moving to japan?? Girl please I bet $5 you only know the common anime Japanese words. (Neko, hai, gomenasai, arigato, kawaii, yamete, mushi mushi,... ok I forgot some but yeah mainly those)

ive been on Kenna’s thread and even she is unhappy in Japan.

i highly doubt Sky has money to go to Japan, she wants a pet. And every time she made a kofi for a new cosplay did she even buy/make it?? She was supposed to cosplay Raphtalia from Shield Hero and had a kofi for it, I was excited to see because I enjoyed the anime. But did she even cosplay her?

4417A235-7BC4-4D2A-9EC9-3B2D4533ED7D.png

4E60E59A-A409-466C-93D0-886DA6FA82B2.png

DE9AE260-E72B-4FE5-A380-50E67C52705D.png

Posted (edited)

Edited by Satanael

Posted

Don't plan to get a pet and plan to move to another country at the same time. That's so fucking irresponsible....

Posted

So she wants a pet but won't take Miso cause of some unknown complication? Um okay, maybe just stop and don't do shit impulsively cause having a pet is a huge deal...

Also, agreed on the adopt don't shop dealio, that's how I got my furbaby. (She's great but she makes me work hard lol)

Posted

This. She’s doing this shit again. The last time she had a pet (cat), she threw spaghetti noodles on her bed and claimed the damn thing had worms and she needed help with medical bills. Now she wants people to buy her a whole ass new pet so she can probably do the same thing again.  

On top of all that, I’m sure she’ll ask for her fans to pay for her move to Japan as well.

she what now