• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Momosweetcosplay / Ahripop / Himeahri

6345 posts in this topic

Posted

That 3rd screenshot with the ‘ask’ was probably one of the most blatant manipulation/gaslighting techniques I’ve ever seen. She legitimately just proclaimed that she is not improving because her followers won’t help her reach her goals (aka give her money) so that she can literally just walk somewhere and take a photo. It’s actually so incredibly entitled and disgusting. 

Maybe if she’d: Stop washing out her photos with Snow/Meitu and that boring white backdrop, so we could actually see the color of her contact lenses (they all look fucking black or like she’s not wearing any) and her makeup. Stop posting photos of the same character 3-5 times in a row with little to no variation in poses or facial expressions. Stop begging for money and attention and blaming her followers for her incompetence and laziness. Improve on her cosplays and makeup in general and stop buying cheap Taobao “uniform material” garbage. Get a job and stop pretending like she’s obligated to post every single day. Then, only then, maybe she’d improve and be more likable. 

She learned nothing from that year off. She left to escape the backlash of her poor actions only to change her name and do the same scummy/manipulative shit all over again. Only this time, no one is buying it because she’s boring and irrelevant. How sad. Back to avoiding this thread because there’s no point in giving advice to someone who refuses to improve after years of being told how to fix every problem they’ve created lol

Posted

I don’t understand how she (and other mediocre “content creators” posting pictures of themselves on Instagram) think they’re god’s gift to their followers. “It’s so hard to give people the content they ask for uwu” honestly who is asking for it????

Posted

She seems so stuck up and doesen't appreciate her followers at all!

Posted

She seems so stuck up and doesen't appreciate her followers at all!

She never has, lets be real. Even in her Momo days, all she cared about was her popularity and fame. 

Posted

I don’t understand how she (and other mediocre “content creators” posting pictures of themselves on Instagram) think they’re god’s gift to their followers. “It’s so hard to give people the content they ask for uwu” honestly who is asking for it????

this is one of my biggest pet peeve lmao 

Posted

lurker of over a couple of years, decided id finally join in on the convo. 

super surprised to see nobody has mentioned her starting up a tiktok. i know that super trendy as of recent, and im curious as to what anybody else thinks. i think its something fresh for her to do small videos but it doesnt change the fact that her content even in those videos is repetitive. 

Posted (edited)

lurker of over a couple of years, decided id finally join in on the convo. 

super surprised to see nobody has mentioned her starting up a tiktok. i know that super trendy as of recent, and im curious as to what anybody else thinks. i think its something fresh for her to do small videos but it doesnt change the fact that her content even in those videos is repetitive. 

i almost kind of forgot about her, i stopped liking her insta pics since I really got bored of her same looks/ just different clothes.

I wonder if tiktok will help her be her natural self.

(edit: I just checked out her tiktok, the videos aren’t fun. I figured she do videos like those 😂 but I’m thinking is she trying to become famous on tiktok to get more followers like belledelphine? I’m assuming she wants to go do that but i believe she stated she hates being compared to belle.)

Edited by whattodream

Posted

i almost kind of forgot about her, i stopped liking her insta pics since I really got bored of her same looks/ just different clothes.

I wonder if tiktok will help her be her natural self.

(edit: I just checked out her tiktok, the videos aren’t fun. I figured she do videos like those 😂 but I’m thinking is she trying to become famous on tiktok to get more followers like belledelphine? I’m assuming she wants to go do that but i believe she stated she hates being compared to belle.)

I’ll be real, I unfollowed her because I got sick of seeing the purple cat girl look, LOL. But I feel like she’s so stiff with her career. Like she’s trying to make an image so her personality is condensed to nothing, which is really sad. Honestly, in her Ahripop and Momo days she was much more opening and interesting not just in the sense of snowflaking but also it made her cosplays and accounts interesting. I hope she can loosen up and actually be fun again.

Posted

I’ll be real, I unfollowed her because I got sick of seeing the purple cat girl look, LOL. But I feel like she’s so stiff with her career. Like she’s trying to make an image so her personality is condensed to nothing, which is really sad. Honestly, in her Ahripop and Momo days she was much more opening and interesting not just in the sense of snowflaking but also it made her cosplays and accounts interesting. I hope she can loosen up and actually be fun again.

Totally agree with this, she feels almost very reserved now? She doesn’t give off that vibe of a down to earth open person anymore. Her replies are robotic and repetitive, and her posts all have similar captions and follow a very shallow approach to her followers.

Posted

Screenshot_20190702-212652_Instagram.jpg

ok this here is what also triggered me to even come here. will try to make this sound as constructive as possible without taking a stab at her, despite how bratty her internet presence has been as of recent. 

• first of all, going to public lakefronts and parks is free. there is no need to put down money to take pictures considering she already clearly has friends who take photographs of her which i am sure is also free. doesnt she live close to disney and go there from time to time? im friends with other cosplayers that take pictures at disney's downtown area and its a common go to spot for them. (as well as friends with some who knew her, and a fl native myself)
  • second, your own backyard or front lawn is always an option, and when the subject of the photo is your cosplay/face/the model, people will ignore exactly what is in the background, but the key is that its a new location with new lighting. 
  • third, building sets? i know she didn't specify here really if she actually did already, but...by her feed, she really hasnt. i can understand how that would actually cost money, but i havent seen effort to build a set anyways aside from having a prop stuffed animal or two. if we are going to imagine the perspective of one of her supporters, what gives us a reason to support when there hasnt been much of an effort to create different content, then slap it on with the reason of ~ ~ keeping an aesthetic ~ ~. 
  • fourth, it is very much possible to keep an aesthetic and have different locations (sorry this is an essay but this rly pisses me off lmao.), there are many things that can count towards a style and aesthetic. i dont feel sorry to say that she doesnt have an eye for it despite her claiming she is an artist and all of the sort. this also applies to her ~ ~ looks ~ ~. some of them i thought were kind of cute, but again i am now bored and tired of seeing repetitive content. WAYS TO AID THE AESTHETIC BLACK HOLE -> keep an editing style! (now dont kill me guys, i know she has a history of being a very iffy editor) but the way you edit photos and the lighting/color dynamic in them can keep an interesting aesthetic and allows you to explore different scenery. another option is having distinct make up style. i see she prefers to keep things simple which i respect and really there is nothing wrong with that!, but it can be eye catching to have bold make up especially for powerful characters. and last but not least, my personal favorite type of aesthetic and imo the most important of all, having!!!! a personality!!!! in!!!! your!!! photos!!!!! hell even adding cute stickers and borders to your pictures adds a bit more spice (but that can get old quickly so be careful). anyways point is, she can still keep a general pastel/light aesthetic but do different style shoots and locations. 

lastly, definitely noticed people start to drop from her stream circle. again a handful i knew (dont wanna dox their names/handles) stopped resubbing and engaging with her and claim she has gotten very demanding in her discord, demanding why people dont show up to her streams. 

holding the circles of people that follow, support, and believe in you at gunpoint because they occasionally don't show up in your streams and pay for your costumes is going to lead to downfall rather than earning a reputation that makes others want to support you for you to reach your famous idol stream partner dream. especially if you are only kissing the ass of those more popular than you instead of supporting others within your level of fame and popularity, and bringing others who are even smaller up with you. what you put into the cosplay community (and streamer community!) comes back to you! so start by supporting your friends who do so much for you, and in turn you help each other, instead of making everything about you and wanting to collab with famous/popular cosplayers. 

Posted (edited)

ok this here is what also triggered me to even come here. will try to make this sound as constructive as possible without taking a stab at her, despite how bratty her internet presence has been as of recent. 

• first of all, going to public lakefronts and parks is free. there is no need to put down money to take pictures considering she already clearly has friends who take photographs of her which i am sure is also free. doesnt she live close to disney and go there from time to time? im friends with other cosplayers that take pictures at disney's downtown area and its a common go to spot for them. (as well as friends with some who knew her, and a fl native myself)
  • second, your own backyard or front lawn is always an option, and when the subject of the photo is your cosplay/face/the model, people will ignore exactly what is in the background, but the key is that its a new location with new lighting. 
  • third, building sets? i know she didn't specify here really if she actually did already, but...by her feed, she really hasnt. i can understand how that would actually cost money, but i havent seen effort to build a set anyways aside from having a prop stuffed animal or two. if we are going to imagine the perspective of one of her supporters, what gives us a reason to support when there hasnt been much of an effort to create different content, then slap it on with the reason of ~ ~ keeping an aesthetic ~ ~. 
  • fourth, it is very much possible to keep an aesthetic and have different locations (sorry this is an essay but this rly pisses me off lmao.), there are many things that can count towards a style and aesthetic. i dont feel sorry to say that she doesnt have an eye for it despite her claiming she is an artist and all of the sort. this also applies to her ~ ~ looks ~ ~. some of them i thought were kind of cute, but again i am now bored and tired of seeing repetitive content. WAYS TO AID THE AESTHETIC BLACK HOLE -> keep an editing style! (now dont kill me guys, i know she has a history of being a very iffy editor) but the way you edit photos and the lighting/color dynamic in them can keep an interesting aesthetic and allows you to explore different scenery. another option is having distinct make up style. i see she prefers to keep things simple which i respect and really there is nothing wrong with that!, but it can be eye catching to have bold make up especially for powerful characters. and last but not least, my personal favorite type of aesthetic and imo the most important of all, having!!!! a personality!!!! in!!!! your!!! photos!!!!! hell even adding cute stickers and borders to your pictures adds a bit more spice (but that can get old quickly so be careful). anyways point is, she can still keep a general pastel/light aesthetic but do different style shoots and locations. 

lastly, definitely noticed people start to drop from her stream circle. again a handful i knew (dont wanna dox their names/handles) stopped resubbing and engaging with her and claim she has gotten very demanding in her discord, demanding why people dont show up to her streams. 

holding the circles of people that follow, support, and believe in you at gunpoint because they occasionally don't show up in your streams and pay for your costumes is going to lead to downfall rather than earning a reputation that makes others want to support you for you to reach your famous idol stream partner dream. especially if you are only kissing the ass of those more popular than you instead of supporting others within your level of fame and popularity, and bringing others who are even smaller up with you. what you put into the cosplay community (and streamer community!) comes back to you! so start by supporting your friends who do so much for you, and in turn you help each other, instead of making everything about you and wanting to collab with famous/popular cosplayers. 

i really agree with you so much 💯💯

her roommate/bf is a cosplayer, that kystix guy is too. Is she not friends with that imouto girl anymore? They did a collab once, and who knows what happened. 

But I did always wonder why she doesn’t go to her backyard? Even if she’s a hoarder and everything is cluttered move everything to one side and you can use just one wall. I do that! And I live in an apartment. 

(EDIT: not surprised she did these shoots)

456381E0-1343-4A0C-AF24-2E3F974D376A.thu

Edited by whattodream

Posted

I've always seen cosplay as a form of art rather than an instrument for an instagram aesthetic. I really feel like a lot of girls nowadays care more about their instafeed than the actual cosplay experience, huh.

Posted

It’s wild that she cries on stream over low views and low engagement and then isn’t appreciative towards people that raid/host her unless they’re bringing hella viewers.

I've always seen cosplay as a form of art rather than an instrument for an instagram aesthetic. I really feel like a lot of girls nowadays care more about their instafeed than the actual cosplay experience, huh.

Unfortunately it’s been that way for years now and it’s killed a lot of people’s love for cosplay :alpacaworry2:

Posted

She doesn't lip sync in her tiktok videos, she just stares at the camera awkwardly. :alpacaconfused:

Posted

i really agree with you so much 💯💯

her roommate/bf is a cosplayer, that kystix guy is too. Is she not friends with that imouto girl anymore? They did a collab once, and who knows what happened. 

But I did always wonder why she doesn’t go to her backyard? Even if she’s a hoarder and everything is cluttered move everything to one side and you can use just one wall. I do that! And I live in an apartment. 

(EDIT: not surprised she did these shoots)

Hidden Content

Must say, the ears she's using are adorable