• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Momosweetcosplay / Ahripop / Himeahri

6400 posts in this topic

Posted

i've been wondering about this for a while so please excuse the oot >< im only on mobile

but i'm a bit confused? so many people in this thread call sky white but if she IS half armenian / middle eastern then isn't she ... not white? :alpacaconfused:  or is it a comment on how she looks VERY white?

i've also seen this on the kenna thread too?

also, where i live we do call middle easterns ' west asian ' and indians ' south asian ' etc and they are included in our asian heritage months. i know sky and kenna use that shit for fetishizing but i've seen comments saying that ' west asian ' doesn't exist as a term in the u.s. or something? is it just a thing where i live? 

(if this is too oot pls downvote and i'll erase the comment lol)

Sky being half white still makes her white. It's not that we are denying her of being Middle Eastern, that's not what we are doing. We are clearly titling her a liar and just overall calling her out on constantly lying and acting as if she is EAST Asian. She likes to use the fact that she has Middle Eastern blood in her to try to act like she is East Asian. Not only that, but to fetishize East Asians as well—more so Japan and Korea. Just because she is Middle Eastern does not make it okay to try to "appear" East Asian or try to claim she is.

Posted

Related image

why does she sometimes remind me of this

Posted

Related image

why does she sometimes remind me of this

because that’s what she’s trying to do!!

look at her lips in these pictures

1EAAB10E-A98A-4954-BECD-CA62DB943EFC.png

17B06AFE-E013-4B18-9B72-9452326B4DDE.png

0351D529-8F26-4397-85B1-6B942E912A56.png

226D4EA1-089B-4F98-BDD2-05D04E0071C5.png

Posted

If you're gonna photoshop, at least stay consistent. Her lips look different sizes in all of those photos.

Posted

She had an explanation on Stream that March 22nd, she will be getting lip fillers. I was there on stream.

Also she had been using an American cosmetic named Candy Apple Lip? I did not really understand. But it's a device she will use to help give her lips more natural volume.

Now she has saved enough money to get Juvederm I think she mentioned.

Posted

i'm trying to quote both of you so i hope this is ok? :alpacaconfused: thank you for the replies!!

but yeah! in canada we're like the opposite of the states: we have a ton of asians but not many latinos. because we have so many we divide them by west (middle east), south (india/pakistan/etc), south-east (Vietnam/Philippines) etc. 

its kind of gross that both of them just use their heritages to fetishize other asians. like... why not... look into your own culture and learn about it. i would love to see sky talk about being armenian and armenian culture instead of pretending to be japanese or something. :alpacaworry2: it would be way more interesting

Posted

i hope she never goes to Japan. 

Posted

Mkay Sky

Screenshot_20190323-092403_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190323-092357_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190324-085026_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190324-085035_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190324-084824_Instagram.jpg

Posted

i hope she never goes to Japan. 

Why is this?

Posted

Why is this?

she's a weeaboo, they don't belong in Japan. 

Posted

she's a weeaboo, they don't belong in Japan. 

Oh okay.

Otaku here are welcome when they are foreigners. Otaku Japanese people are normally seen as immature. We would welcome her so long as she is respectful and not like Logan Paul.

She is on stream currently and not being very kind. She's very sarcastic and it seems like she is coming off mean to her regulars.

It also seems like she brags about not eating. I hope her younger audience does not copy her.

Posted

Oh okay.

Otaku here are welcome when they are foreigners. Otaku Japanese people are normally seen as immature. We would welcome her so long as she is respectful and not like Logan Paul.

She is on stream currently and not being very kind. She's very sarcastic and it seems like she is coming off mean to her regulars.

It also seems like she brags about not eating. I hope her younger audience does not copy her.

is she being rude? Or is she doing that online girl rude because some fans like it, tsundere-ish?? I believe is the word. But if she is just being rude then I hope she wasn’t screaming. I hate when she screams. 

Posted (edited)

039C234A-F412-4EB5-AED3-436205C5308F.jpeg

Look who I found while scrolling through my feed

Edited by Lars von trier is here
Wouldn’t let me type

Posted

039C234A-F412-4EB5-AED3-436205C5308F.jpeg

Look who I found while scrolling through my feed

sis her face looks like it was pasted on/like a mask

Posted

She had posted this in her lifeofahri account, I just forget to check out her thread.

4A1E1A20-A795-4BBC-8C6C-E9726EE4DCFC.png