• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Momosweetcosplay / Ahripop / Himeahri

6400 posts in this topic

Posted

It's pretty clear this person want to piss all of us with her "you don't know her" content.

We have enought in this tread to prove that she is far away from her shoop pictures so we don't to need drag it when a WK come, cause it's oblivious this person want to troll here.

In doubt when this happened go to check the profil (for this case join the 15th january and only comment here to say "where is the shoop" mainly, and only one comment on kenna tread)

thanks for the white knight, you have as much time as us to loose on this tread.

Please ignore the bad WK it's going to derail the tread like always...just report when a WK comes.

thanks

Posted

have you read all the whole thread? Of course she won’t claim she’s Spanish or Latina... it is not the “popular race” if you want you can DM me. Also in case you didn’t know Latinos are very mixed up, we can look as white as Sky and as dark as A Dominican or an Afro-Latino. To the point of even having “Asian features”... I believe like Sumomo_ . (I read a bit of her thread)

And for your last statement she has been very careful with what she says, she did say she is of mixed race. But obviously won’t say.  It would be nice to see her actual face like I said already I did believe she was cute in her Asuna cosplay in 2014? 

Now if you don’t like what we say about her then just ignore her thread. I do like noticing how her face is slowly changing with her edits. 

For the most part; I didn't bother with the filler posts people like @Samael were/are trying to make.

My qualm with all of this is not that she didn't do shady shit - it's that a lot of other shit is completely unsubstantiated to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't see proof of any kind regarding the Latina and/or Spanish allegation; it was someone saying shit to say shit lol. I'll DM you though because you seem pragmatic in your opinion on her and I respect that.

As for ol' bitty here @Samael, let's come to the very fast realization that someone having a differentiating opinion from your's is not a White Knight. All I've done is challenge the things that have no proof, point out the age of some pictures, and call out some other nonsense.

Also if you're getting pissed off by me, then GG. I know it's hard to not want to button mash when someone doesn't chime in misery.

It's obvious, not oblivious. There's nothing oblivious about the photoshopping - go ahead and send me a selfie you found worth of social media and the least flattering candid of yourself and let's have a conversation about that if you're so pressed.

You're not going to though, so that's the end of that rebuttal.

Why are you trying to call out my first post? Lmao, I asked where the bad photoshopping was and no one pointed it out. Moving on.

Let me be absolutely frank when I say that I'm not a White Knight. This isn't a self-righteous act of kindness to defend anyone's purity. Lmao. This is just me asking where's the receipts on some claims and requesting that if someone's going to have the audacity to confront posed, edited pictures side by side with YEARS-OLD candids...

That's stale. 

Posted

For the most part; I didn't bother with the filler posts people like @Samael were/are trying to make.

My qualm with all of this is not that she didn't do shady shit - it's that a lot of other shit is completely unsubstantiated to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't see proof of any kind regarding the Latina and/or Spanish allegation; it was someone saying shit to say shit lol. I'll DM you though because you seem pragmatic in your opinion on her and I respect that.

As for ol' bitty here @Samael, let's come to the very fast realization that someone having a differentiating opinion from your's is not a White Knight. All I've done is challenge the things that have no proof, point out the age of some pictures, and call out some other nonsense.

Also if you're getting pissed off by me, then GG. I know it's hard to not want to button mash when someone doesn't chime in misery.

It's obvious, not oblivious. There's nothing oblivious about the photoshopping - go ahead and send me a selfie you found worth of social media and the least flattering candid of yourself and let's have a conversation about that if you're so pressed.

You're not going to though, so that's the end of that rebuttal.

Why are you trying to call out my first post? Lmao, I asked where the bad photoshopping was and no one pointed it out. Moving on.

Let me be absolutely frank when I say that I'm not a White Knight. This isn't a self-righteous act of kindness to defend anyone's purity. Lmao. This is just me asking where's the receipts on some claims and requesting that if someone's going to have the audacity to confront posed, edited pictures side by side with YEARS-OLD candids...

That's stale. 

I don't really want to drag this on, but I'm pretty sure no one has said that she's ever claimed to be Hispanic or Latina. No one said that she was either? At most people said she Looks to be Hispanic or Latina. No one stated it as a fact that she was.

And with what others were saying, she still claims to be a mixed race but always fails to say which races. Again, she used to claim to be Asian and such. Although she hadn't done it much anymore she also doesn't say what race she really is lol

Even if you're not whiteknighting, youre not really stating your opinion well. 

Posted

I don't really want to drag this on, but I'm pretty sure no one has said that she's ever claimed to be Hispanic or Latina. No one said that she was either? At most people said she Looks to be Hispanic or Latina. No one stated it as a fact that she was.

And with what others were saying, she still claims to be a mixed race but always fails to say which races. Again, she used to claim to be Asian and such. Although she hadn't done it much anymore she also doesn't say what race she really is lol

Even if you're not whiteknighting, youre not really stating your opinion well. 

I never said it was stated factually, either. However it's been accused a notable amount of times in this thread and no one asked for proof of this claim so people ran with it. 

Now people may think she's Latina or Spanish because someone wanted to feel relevant to the conversation.

It's shitty she's lied about a part of her race so we can stop bringing up that point because I'm agreeing with it. She's half white - that's a fact. The other half is up for deliberation.

However, she's by no means required to say what her race is and post pictures she's not comfortable with.

What is PULL trying to get out of it all? Accountability?

Posted (edited)

I never said it was stated factually, either. However it's been accused a notable amount of times in this thread and no one asked for proof of this claim so people ran with it. 

Now people may think she's Latina or Spanish because someone wanted to feel relevant to the conversation.

It's shitty she's lied about a part of her race so we can stop bringing up that point because I'm agreeing with it. She's half white - that's a fact. The other half is up for deliberation.

However, she's by no means required to say what her race is and post pictures she's not comfortable with.

What is PULL trying to get out of it all? Accountability?

*I don't really think I understand all of what you're trying to say (which is my problem not yours) but I'll reply to what I think you're saying, so I may be wrong.**Also I don't spend much time on this thread so I'm not sure that I'm the best person to answer you but yeah.* Under spoiler because I don't want to take up too much space in the thread.

"She's half white - that's a fact. The other half is up for deliberation."

- She confirmed she was Armenian some time last year on one of her streams so I don't really think it's up for deliberation anymore 

20190213_162803.thumb.png.ca4371348a50e7

"What is PULL trying to get out of it all? Accountability?"

- It's a gossip website, no one is trying to get anything out of it, they're just here to talk which can include speculation. Maybe you think it's pointless but gossip is generally pointless. (Some people also use this website to compile evidence of bad things people have done in case someone asks for it, but for the most part it's just gossip.)

"I never said it was stated factually, either. However it's been accused a notable amount of times in this thread and no one asked for proof of this claim so people ran with it. Now people may think she's Latina or Spanish because someone wanted to feel relevant to the conversation." 

- Well then we agree that no one stated it factually. Since no one stated it was a fact, it's not really our fault if someone ASSUMED it was a fact. We never stated it was. The person who brought it up is responsible for stating it but they aren't responsible for anyone else thinking it's a fact unless they said "She is Spanish." and acted as if it was true. I am not sure who you are referring to as "people" since (as far as I can see) no one in the thread has ever stated it was a fact that she was Spanish. If you mean people outside of the thread, it's not our fault that they assumed it was true when it was just speculation and was always stated as speculation. No one asked for proof because no one stated it as a fact. If someone had they would've been asked I imagine.

"Why do you want to see that kind of picture just to compare so badly enough to say that you'd love to see that?" 

-Generally, people ask for candids so that when people claim someone looks the same in real life, they can be proven wrong with solid proof. In other words they can show that the person in question was in fact altering their appearance despite the denial from their followers. It may seem petty but this is a gossip website so that should probably be expected somewhat.

"If you want to see her with no filter or SNOW editing, then go look at her on stream. Sure, she's got makeup on. But for the most part, she's not Genjutsu-ing your ass and making herself seem unequivocally different from who she is in real life, lol." 

- I think we all know she looks relatively similar on her streams as she does in real life (minus her complexion, since people often use lights/filters to make themselves lighter/paler as she seems to do based on screenshots) but most people here are critical of her Instagram posts where she DOES look very different from real life. And like I said in brackets, the lighting (and possible filter?) she uses in her streams makes her look a bit different.

"I asked where the bad photoshopping was and no one pointed it out. Moving on."

- People make posts pointing out her photoshopping errors all the time if that's what you're asking for. Just look through the thread. Here even are a few:

Screenshot_20190213-171235.thumb.jpg.fd9Screenshot_20190213-171213.thumb.jpg.5b4

"Also, it's shitty of you to say you know she does not look like that in real life if you haven't actually physically seen her in real life."

- ﹰSome people in the thread actually HAVE seen her in real life and can confirm she doesn't look like that. One of them even took a picture with her recently (I don't remember her name but I hope she doesn't mind me using her picture, if she does she can PM me and I will remove it from my post)

FC9D44CB-07B8-42A3-955E-15301F23FF52.thu

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin

Posted

Thank you @ ravenesque for the pics, nobody can discredit these pictures saying they are from 2015 anymore.

94636D3E-FA27-45EF-AFFF-5E2A705CDF0A.thumb.png.d16eb728c74fecc238e14c60101db4c6.png

FAF7E21A-2A96-4977-A828-ECAE85CA1B6C.thumb.jpeg.503cbb057fe7df792f4dd122d5d5c9ff.jpeg

Posted

Thank you @ ravenesque for the pics, nobody can discredit these pictures saying they are from 2015 anymore.

94636D3E-FA27-45EF-AFFF-5E2A705CDF0A.thumb.png.d16eb728c74fecc238e14c60101db4c6.png

FAF7E21A-2A96-4977-A828-ECAE85CA1B6C.thumb.jpeg.503cbb057fe7df792f4dd122d5d5c9ff.jpeg

C74656DC-BA63-40FF-AD5E-EF1DFD3A45DD.png

Posted

How many pairs of those stupid fucking ears does she own 

Posted

So she’s live on twitch, and they were talking about how social media affected their lives at the beginning. Who ever that guy is he seems really engaging and cool, if he is a youtuber I’d probably sit and watch his videos but keep it a little pg-13... 

while Ahri talked about her experience she seems like a child to me. It was a little rude that the guy jokingly interrupted her while she talked, I don’t think she interrupted him. But he would breathe hard, and she would stop and scream at him and then say she had the brush. The guy was rude for interrupting but what Sky does is childish as fuck. I am older than her, and that to me is annoying. Also she said when she first on instagram her first username was something Vocaloid Kawaii but it was a very long long long time ago. She did not speak about any drama, I do wish she own up to it. 

Another thing that bothered me was when the blue shirt guy asked her when her subscribers/fans see her in a restaurant, she said doesnt really like it because she’s in her natural habitat. She legit said that. She isn’t in her workplace, her cosplay work, so she doesn’t like it. But that she’s trying to see it in a more positive way... like it could become a friendship.

F03890FB-33CF-4570-94A0-42F76BC78B3D.jpeg

612C2705-4DE9-4D10-96BF-C6BCC61BAB29.png

DF414D37-E124-487B-85D1-B6635E60BC08.png

Posted

hello here are some clips

Screenshot_20190217-214042.png

Screenshot_20190217-213854.png

Screenshot_20190217-213527.png

Posted

I saw this on my insta search feed. I'm sure this is an old picture though

Screenshot_2019-02-21-07-33-55-89.png

Posted

I saw this on my insta search feed. I'm sure this is an old picture though

Screenshot_2019-02-21-07-33-55-89.png

awww her Ahripop days. It’s very old, a little before she left Instagram. 

Ok maybe not that old... it could be a year or two. I’m not so good with time 

Posted

hello here are some clips

Screenshot_20190217-214042.png

Screenshot_20190217-213854.png

Screenshot_20190217-213527.png

she looks so good in the last picture. naturally pretty without all those filters

Posted

she looks so good in the last picture. naturally pretty without all those filters

because she is.. I wish she would realize... 

Posted

She is very pretty, but the overdrawn lip thing does her no favors. I just honestly feel like she is still hiding her other "half" race and calling herself VERY mixed because she still to this wants to be seen as Asian. (sorry if this was discussed, I have a hard time keeping up with what race she says she is or isn't every month)

White girls can be kawaii too, sky. :alpacawink: be more proud of your natural beauty.