• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Momosweetcosplay / Ahripop / Himeahri

6406 posts in this topic

Posted

Looks like she’s trying to act / look Asian again. Like wtf

8868A8ED-D9DA-43D0-B0B9-DFCBC81AC354.png

Is that just a ratty wig or is our Azn Kween starting to go bald along the hairline?

Posted

Is that just a ratty wig or is our Azn Kween starting to go bald along the hairline?

That... doesn't look like a wig. :alpacaworry:

Posted

It’s so funny, since remember she is HEAVILY MIXED... but ONLY tells her closest friends. She should really buy that 23&Me but if it comes out that she isn’t an Asian princess she will be so very upset, 

It’s also funny how in pictures (thanks to angles and apps) she can edit herself but in her streams she looks nothing like she does in her pictures Clip

I could be behind her whole "mixed" claim if she wasn't so secretive about it... i get that it's probably a lie but i'm sure no one buys it when you act like it's a whole ass family secret. Literally no mixed person treats being mixed like that and thats why they dont get questioned on their ethnicity--

Posted

I could be behind her whole "mixed" claim if she wasn't so secretive about it... 

I read this as "selective" which..... isn't too far from the truth either xD

Posted

I have recently a twitch accourt to watch Laink and Terracide (2 french guy, that are not playboy, you will understand why I say that).

Beceause of my curiosity I went to her twitch and I couldn't stand her. She spend time screaming with the fakest voice with a huge clevage and probably a push up lile that her boobs can take all the place lol.

She just doing stupid shit on the game, she wasn't trying to complete the game. More like "ufufufu I'm cute but sexy and screaming cause I'm fragile blabla".

She had barely 30/35 viewers, when at the same time those 2 nice and funny guys who aren't top model, but really playing the game got like 7 millions view like I can't stop since to think she is really a trash bag who only coun't on her boobies "cosplay" to attrac perv. Her cosplay and streamer excuse are just a cover to a lazy stupid girl.

Posted

I clicked on her stream for a little and the first thing I saw was someone commenting about this thread. They got banned IMMEDIATELY. It was hilarious.

9FF8D0ED-7B93-45A0-A9FF-849711F7DA61.jpeg

Posted

I clicked on her stream for a little and the first thing I saw was someone commenting about this thread. They got banned IMMEDIATELY. It was hilarious.

9FF8D0ED-7B93-45A0-A9FF-849711F7DA61.jpeg

giphy.thumb.gif.c811a4d539e8eaeeedd26dbc

Posted

Hey y’all today I went to holiday matsuri and went undercover for PULL and I bravely took a pic with our fave shooping qween 🤩 Not even exaggerating, but that was the most awkward encounter I’ve ever had with a cosplayer before lmao. I went up and asked if I could take a picture with her and she was so distracted by something in the distance, not even once looking at or making eye contact with me. She was just like “oh yeah..sure.” And god was that voice awful. I wouldn’t purposely be judgmental on others when they can’t help how they speak or look naturally, but no way in hell is she speaking naturally. It sounded like a failed attempt at an uwu voice. We took the pic, I said thank you, and she was like “yea you’re welcome..” and we awkwardly walked away. Lucky thing I’m not a part of her following, otherwise it would’ve been a real disappointment to meet her and see her act so uninterested in a fan.

FC9D44CB-07B8-42A3-955E-15301F23FF52.jpeg

Why does she look so fake and disinterested in taking a pic? Like, she should be happy anyone even recognized her, let alone acting like that. Even professional cosplayers have some decency towards their fans, especially when it comes to taking pics 

Posted

She poses like a cosplayer in their first year, but like, ten years ago or something. Considering how many years she already has been cosplaying, that's just... embarrassing...

Posted

Hey y’all today I went to holiday matsuri and went undercover for PULL and I bravely took a pic with our fave shooping qween 🤩 Not even exaggerating, but that was the most awkward encounter I’ve ever had with a cosplayer before lmao. I went up and asked if I could take a picture with her and she was so distracted by something in the distance, not even once looking at or making eye contact with me. She was just like “oh yeah..sure.” And god was that voice awful. I wouldn’t purposely be judgmental on others when they can’t help how they speak or look naturally, but no way in hell is she speaking naturally. It sounded like a failed attempt at an uwu voice. We took the pic, I said thank you, and she was like “yea you’re welcome..” and we awkwardly walked away. Lucky thing I’m not a part of her following, otherwise it would’ve been a real disappointment to meet her and see her act so uninterested in a fan.

Oh my god it looks like she's trying to stop herself from peeing ngl...:alpacaworry:

Posted

You sure you didn't pull a knife out on her before taking this? Sure looks like you did.

Posted

You sure you didn't pull a knife out on her before taking this? Sure looks like you did.

LMAOO. To me the worry in her face looks like "oh no a cute girl is going to post my unshooped face to the internet". If you've seen her tagged pictures it's fairly rare for the pictures to be unedited or at least unfiltered (since I'm guessing her friends do her the favour). 

But honestly that scenario seems a bit rude. If people ask for a picture or want to start a conversation it's impossible to be anything by friendly. I wonder what made he seem so disconnected/apprehensive 

Posted

LMAOO. To me the worry in her face looks like "oh no a cute girl is going to post my unshooped face to the internet". If you've seen her tagged pictures it's fairly rare for the pictures to be unedited or at least unfiltered (since I'm guessing her friends do her the favour). 

But honestly that scenario seems a bit rude. If people ask for a picture or want to start a conversation it's impossible to be anything by friendly. I wonder what made he seem so disconnected/apprehensive 

This is a slight theory, but maybe she suspects people that ask for a picture to be from PULL? Since this has happened before I believe, maybe she's a bit cautious, but PULL itself isn't that big, so even doing this is hurting her... Not many of us really care or go out of our way to get a picture of her... Then again, she tried to do that fan meeting that no one went to, so maybe the only people that ask for photos are from here LOL. Overall, she's not good at acting because she still looks really fake.

Posted

Lolol I promise I didn’t have any ill intent!

I know a friend who posted a pic with her and she untagged herself from the it the same day rip.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt, it had a high turnout of people at the con. Maybe she was just overwhelmed and I caught her at a bad moment? I started feeling sick within hours of the event so maybe she was having the same problem too.

This is a slight theory, but maybe she suspects people that ask for a picture to be from PULL? Since this has happened before I believe, maybe she's a bit cautious, but PULL itself isn't that big, so even doing this is hurting her... Not many of us really care or go out of our way to get a picture of her... Then again, she tried to do that fan meeting that no one went to, so maybe the only people that ask for photos are from here LOL. Overall, she's not good at acting because she still looks really fake.

Well I actually found her last minute, I promise I didn’t go just to find her lmfao. Although when I did, I probably wouldn’t have posted that picture on here if she looked anything similar to her pictures online, or had a more welcoming reaction when I asked to take a pic. I don’t want to hurt anyone that we create topics on here about, but if they’re going to continue to be rude & insensitive, I don’t have a problem gossiping about it on here 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s not right for girls to look up to people like her that create unrealistic expectiations by shooping pics and trying to come off as an angel when they’re really just rude in person. While PULL isn’t huge, I’m sure users on here feel relief from seeing these people on Instagram with high followings aren’t what they really make themselves out to be. At least it definitely showed me to not compare myself to online girls, so I’m sure it’s the same for some other PULL users.