• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Momosweetcosplay / Ahripop / Himeahri

6360 posts in this topic

Posted

"I'll be 18 in three months"

Um no, in the eye of the law, you are underage and Sky is an adult, this can cause trouble if one is not careful.

Imo, age doesn't matter when both parties are above the legal age but when one is below that age (generally 18) it does matter. I feel that person had the right to express their opinion of discomfort and not have anyone say they lack an open mind. My mind is pretty fucking open and even I'm uncomfortable with an underage person doing sexual things.

Posted

"18 in 3 months" that's 3 months you can get in trouble for this kinda stuff!

Posted

"It was an innocent photoshoot" hon, I don't mean to be an old hag here, but legally you're a child. Maybe stick to "innocent" photoshoots instead of going straight to panties, cause believe or not ! You can get your pal Skyleigh onto a fucking child predator list this way

Posted

I think that if skyleigh was 18 and her fanbase was 18-17, this would be okay-ish since it's not very far from the girl's age. But because skyleigh's 20 and her target audience is towards ~30 year old men, this is pretty gross considering what those old men are going to do with those pictures.

Posted

I think that if skyleigh was 18 and her fanbase was 18-17, this would be okay-ish since it's not very far from the girl's age. But because skyleigh's 20 and her target audience is towards ~30 year old men, this is pretty gross considering what those old men are going to do with those pictures.

I think she’s turning 22 in June. She’s been catering to ~30 yr/male audience since she was 17 herself though, I’m pretty sure.

Posted (edited)

Even if the girl in the photo did not have any weird intentions to pose like this, this kind of photography is to attract a kind of people I hope they don't want to associate with. Even if they don't see a problem because Skyleigh is just a friend, it could come across differently to the adult viewers and it is normalising that it's ok for minors to do this kind of thing. Even if the girl says she felt safe now, I'm sure she might think different about it once she is an adult herself or once she gets more into contact about stories that this is the kind of situation how minors get lured into doing stuff with a sexual connection for adults. Every predator will act as if they are a cool peer to the minors and if the adult acts like a minor themselves, they will see them as 'one of them' and 'a cool adult' but they won't realize that this is exactly why so many predators can take advantage of minors. SKy might not have these intentions which is good, but there are many many many adults out there who are using this technique. For example, the DDLG community using childish themes and cute stuff like teddybears etc, which attracts a lot of minors. Which is why there are so many scandals of underage littles getting used by adults. It's just not right to use a hobby as cosplay to bound with a minor and then be like 'we both just do it for cosplay fun, so chill'. Again, it might not lead to more in Sky's case, but it happened a lot of time before to other minors. They are encouraging this behaviour even if this girl does not seem to be in danger. It's still not right but yeah idk how to feel about seeing these photos. It wouldn't have hurt anyone to have taken a model who's 18+ for this, right?

Edited by QueenOfLiars

Posted

Did you guys see the comments on that post though? I can't screenshot it because the comments are so long, but there was an argument where a bunch of whiteknights defended the picture from someone who pointed out that maybe it wasn't the best idea to have an underaged model. Even if it was for a "joke". 

Posted (edited)

Did you guys see the comments on that post though? I can't screenshot it because the comments are so long, but there was an argument where a bunch of whiteknights defended the picture from someone who pointed out that maybe it wasn't the best idea to have an underaged model. Even if it was for a "joke". 

This one?

Screenshot_2018-04-17-23-14-13-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2018-04-17-23-15-37-1.thumb.p

Edited by Fukawa Toko

Posted

I hate that the guy calling them out got so much backlash he backed down completely. Either that or he deemed it acceptable after Imouto defended her choice - he kept referring to it as "I've changed my opinion on it."

It's kinda disgusting regardless though. In like even just a year or two Imouto's gonna probably look back on this with regret. You can play the "I'm close to 18" card all day long but at the end of it, you're still a minor, and still legally considered a minor, and that image can be taken very very badly.

I really hate how Sky's been quiet on this too and instead letting Imouto fight the battle. Sky not coming forth and saying anything speaks pretty bad on her half, and with her reluctance to even share who the model was, I have a feeling she does know it's wrong, but doesn't care enough to not do it. Kinda like the Knuckles meme; she knew it was bad, but still continues it and said "don't yell at me for it, it's funny to me xd" This seems to be a pattern in her behaviour. How is she 20+ and still acting like a child?

Posted

Of course Skyleigh didn't think it through, she's been posing provoctively since was 15. We can't forget that Sky herself always posted lewd photos underaged.

Posted

I honestly worry more about the nomalisation of underage lewd photography to open doors to adult photographers, cosplayers and patrons with bad intentions. If it's becoming acceptable to pose lewd for friends even if the model is a minor, predators can mix inbetween those friends. I honestly worry more about them being able to mix in with the crowd and it will become so much easier for them to get close to targets and have targets take lewd photos for them (or more). Even if Sky is not into minors, I wonder about the photographer? The followers? The viewers? The person who might have requested the photo? (if it was requested) Even if Sky herself has no bad intentions, she is opening doors for predators to get what they want easily and that is what I find is irresponsible. If she was a good friend she'd rather say 'I wanna take this photos with you, but since only your legs can be seen anyway it will not be very important who will pose for it, I will ask someone else who is an adult.' Instead she's all immature and her actions only speak: 'omg lol it was just joke lmao (insert ugandan knuckle noise)'. She's honestly immature and a bad rolemodel. Also regarding the cosplay she is wearing this whole anime it is from is aiming to make it seem ok and funny if minors get sexualized. I think that at this point this is normal for her and she sees no problem. Also using the fact that the girl is almost an adult is no excuse. She might be 18 in a few months but this honestly reminds me of pedophiles saying 'you are not an adult yet,but i find you hot so i will wait until you are'. it's still wrong because the thing has been done while she's still a minor, it doesn't matter when she will be an adult.

Posted

Like full disclosure, I posted & sent lewd photos when I was under 18,  & you know what ? It was S T U P I D & i was taken advantage of. I don't think Skyleigh herself is a pedophile, absolutely not. but she is an adult now, and like other adults in this situation needs to retrospect and realize that she was put into a bad situation that promotes pedophilia and not promote it further, you know, like a responsible adult. There's plenty of animes she can make sexy cosplays of, but I genuinely think she just doesn't understand that the anime she is cosplaying REEKS of pedophilia, and by proxy, her cosplay.

Posted

I hate that the guy calling them out got so much backlash he backed down completely. Either that or he deemed it acceptable after Imouto defended her choice - he kept referring to it as "I've changed my opinion on it."

Yeah I think I remember that person's username being mentioned in the simpky_kenna thread too. They seem like the kind of person who backs down when people start giving them hate over critisms they give, so I doubt they are okay with this...

What bothers me most, like what you said, was the fact that Sky is hella quiet about the whole ordeal. Why is she letting whiteknights defend her horrible choices? Why isn't she going out there and defending her own actions. Is it because she knows she's wrong, or is it because she knows she doesn't have to say anything with her delusional whiteknights? 

Posted

The person who takes Sky's pictures (as well as Imouto Doll's at times) is David (Sky's bf).

Posted

The person who takes Sky's pictures (as well as Imouto Doll's at times) is David (Sky's bf).

Gross...

Literally sounds like a kink thing when you put it like that. My kawaii waifu gf posing with a loli xoxoxo