• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Momosweetcosplay / Ahripop / Himeahri

6128 posts in this topic

Posted

was it Skyleigh who was claiming she doesn't do NSFW content.... but now she's advertising lewds?

Posted

The fact that she made her underaged friend pose this way for her lewd photoshoot.. yikes

3B345611-13E7-4323-B8A9-F4E870B0FA7D.jpeg

2B022DFF-296A-4D89-8742-BA1B385647C5.jpeg

Posted (edited)

The fact that she made her underaged friend pose this way for her lewd photoshoot.. yikes

What the actual fuck?! Who would ccoerce a child to do a lewd photo shoot with her?! What is wrong with her this is so wrong?! 

This is extremely low of her. Just as low as the racism, if not worse because this is pratically illegal. No. Just no.

Edited by Tincalconite

Posted

bc7551495daaf1b9cf76f9cdc8adbfaf.thumb.p

from her patreon lol.

She is taking the road to nudes at this rate, imo. Wanna bet she will add her "ears" to it? and I totally want this to wear for my partner. Its the wings I tell you...

Gonna add these here cause why not

Screenshot_2018-04-16-08-08-24.png

Screenshot_2018-04-16-08-09-15.png

Screenshot_2018-04-16-08-09-17.png

Screenshot_2018-04-16-08-09-20.png

Posted

She has 0 redeeming qualities, soon she'll be selling full on nudes for 2 dollars a pop.

Posted

3B345611-13E7-4323-B8A9-F4E870B0FA7D.jpeg

2B022DFF-296A-4D89-8742-BA1B385647C5.jpeg

The fact she specifically went "Guess who's legs these are" makes me feel like she knows its not great to have a minor pose like that. : )

Posted (edited)

Edited by Stashii

Posted

Is the girl „imouto doll“ from the tamamo x elizabeth pic?

Posted

Is the girl „imouto doll“ from the tamamo x elizabeth pic?

yes~

Posted

She really has no upper lip huh

Posted

She really has no upper lip huh

That's why she gets lip fillers 😭

Posted

@tkmiru I'm guess her fillers got asorbed, it has been around a year since she got her nose and lips pumped. Skyleigh is pretty fking gross. She's a 20 year old adult.. wtf is she doing hanging out with an underage teen?? 

Posted

If you take a pic from above, the perspective changes and the upper lip recedes. Ie. Things that are further away in the distance will appear smaller than things closer to the viewer. Voila.

She hangs out with younger people because she can't relate to "normal" people her age. If and once her younger friends mature a bit more, they will probably not find her fun. Her immature mind is probably the reason why she didn't think of the possible consequences of having her underage friend pose like that. And if it was the friend's idea to pose like that, her immature ass couldn't think, "oh shit, Let's not do that my not-legal friend" like a responsible adult.

Posted (edited)

@KokaKora-chan also people her age would be disgusted and turned off by her personality and the stuff she does/did. I think kids are ok with her because they don't understand the implications of her actions and notice how retarded she is

Edited by Lurker2

Posted

She hangs out with younger people because she can't relate to "normal" people her age. If and once her younger friends mature a bit more, they will probably not find her fun. Her immature mind is probably the reason why she didn't think of the possible consequences of having her underage friend pose like that. And if it was the friend's idea to pose like that, her immature ass couldn't think, "oh shit, Let's not do that my not-legal friend" like a responsible adult.

Minors are very impressionable. To Imouto, the 4-year age gap and the sexual implications may not seem that big of a worry right now but once you grow up and get out of the situations, you look back and go "how did I allow that to happen?" I know it's happened to me.

Also, it seems this brought on some controversy.

c958333932c53f687d2c6c186076aaac.png3a915364197f9a74d8f679e829b0f56d.png

97c1399d3ead27e4829a661ec60174d6.pnga72e29b96c8491260712186663da9d0c.png 2056bae00b52fc150f940780c93a2c74.png

I left some of it out, but the gist is the guy calling Skyleigh out backed down immediately after Imouto bit back. And it all rubs me the wrong way. A lot of people got after the guy who initially called them out. (And the usernames are clearly worrisome.) It's kind of disgusting. I get Imouto is just shy of 18, but that doesn't stop the 4-year age gap and the fact that this is just plain wrong. It's not "just legs" when you have your friend's panties on them and posing for it with a sexual implication. 

Really hope nothing bad happens, because this kind of shit can leave an impression and I really hope it's not the case of Skyleigh grooming this girl. Almost all public interactions between them have been sexual/romantic and it doesn't sit right. I really hate to throw on the label of pedophile, and that Skyleigh has predatory behaviour but the more involved she gets with Imouto, the more it gets weird. Her fans defending her doesn't help. (Nsfwcutepanties, a male who collects "pantsu"? Nuh uh. Run away. The "open your mind comment" also seems to mirror the "age doesn't matter" idea people have. God her fanbase is awful.)