• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Momosweetcosplay / Ahripop / Himeahri

6360 posts in this topic

Posted

Watching her dance was pretty cringey, she was trying so hard to be sexy, after a few seconds of fail sexy dancing she would stand there and be like uh...... shake abit and then go back to standing there, why does her house look so crammed? There are stuffed animals in every corner, it kind of looks like a kindergarden

Screenshot_2017-08-16-21-29-27.png

Screenshot_2017-08-16-21-29-33.png

Screenshot_2017-08-16-21-39-31.png

Screenshot_2017-08-16-21-30-08.png

Screenshot_2017-08-16-21-30-14.png

Posted

the awful straight brows..... they're even too short for her eyes I think

Posted (edited)

yeah you're right about that but i think it's also about her lying about how she is using her donations and patreon money, using it for plastic surgery and not cosplays etc. she didn't really post about it either which might be what they're trying to say. you can't preach self love or body positivity if you get plastic surgery and not be honest or divert the topic when asked. it promotes a series of unhealthy ideas because it creates an unrealistic standard for followers who want to "be blessed in the looks department" since that aspect of her isn't entirely natural. posting about self love and body positivity also sounds a bit artificial when you don't have photos or anything of her flaws to say that being imperfect is okay 

but idk//

tbh if her followers are unhappy because they can't be "beautiful" like her (ie. Because they think her beauty isn't artificial) then the fault is with them. Also, for me to accuse her of putting the patreon donation money into her face work, I need concrete proof. It seems likely, but proof is outranks assumption.

Also, in her case I think she thinks that she loves herself, but I do believe she is unhappy with her appearance due to certain beauty standards. Regardless, having any kind of work done or doing temporary beauty stuff doesn't dismiss self love.

Furthermore, I have yet to meet anyone who is happy with the way they look every second of every day. Anyone who expects this from anyone-even those who preach self love-is kind of not really being cool and is actually being a hypocrite themselves imo :alpacabored:

On another note, if she's using her own money for the surgeries, could that be why she's e-begging for so much lately? 

Edited by KokaKora-chan
Add commentary

Posted

god those eyebrows though

its just not flattering on her? like she would fit more thinner eyebrows like it doesn't have to be straight,, all Asians don't have it straight 

Posted

I just find it hilarious how she said tmthe stream was very important everyone should check it out but it was actually a charity stream for her hair cut. Sky has always been scummy and I doubt she'll ever leave that behind 

Screenshot_2017-08-15-12-28-22.png

Posted

I just find it hilarious how she said tmthe stream was very important everyone should check it out but it was actually a charity stream for her hair cut. Sky has always been scummy and I doubt she'll ever leave that behind 

Screenshot_2017-08-15-12-28-22.png

was this from the one where she was playing the dancing game? 

I thought she was going to say she was going to go on hiatus and not cosplay and return the money o.O

errr I mean finally finish that stupid giveaway where you have to pay.

Posted

was this from the one where she was playing the dancing game? 

I thought she was going to say she was going to go on hiatus and not cosplay and return the money o.O

errr I mean finally finish that stupid giveaway where you have to pay.

Yeah, she said on FB that she wanted to pursue a college education and leave cosplay back during her hiatus... She's making things worse again..

Posted

She can afford college but not her own food, haircut, patreon rewards and cosplays? 😂 please Sky your scumminess is showing.

Posted

That's a big ass Subaru rug. 

Posted

I've never understood this. Why can't you practice self-love and body positivity if you've had a minor plastic surgery? You can still be insecure even if you preach about loving yourself, and if fixing something like your nose makes it easier to do that then go ahead. 

It's like you can't talk about self-love if you got extensions put in or use makeup. 

Because most of the time when people preach self-love they say stuff like "Love what God made you!" "Love yourself just the way you are!" etc. Like if anything it's more genuine if that was coming from someone who doesn't have surgery because that means they genuinely believe those words. But if you're say, one of the people who talk about THICC/ PHAT girls positive but the next day you're getting lipo, what type of message is that sending?

Like yes you can preach self-love in the sense you can tell people to fall in love with every piece of themselves even if they cannot change it and still get ps but it comes off as disingenuous. How can you tell me to love myself the way I am if you clearly didn't, changed yourself, and now you're telling me to love the original copy of myself when you didn't. 

With extensions/makeup you are enhancing your original features, not perm changing them. It's a way to boost your confidence, which will make you love yourself. Say if you're self-conscious about your weight but a certain outfit makes you feel better, the outfit helps you build your confidence. The posts of self-love speeches/soapoboxes/posts/whatever is to show someone that don't need all of the unnatural gimmicks to see themselves as 'beautiful'. 

I'm not saying you /cant/ preach self-love because you've had surgery, because yes like you said 9 times out 10 people get it because they're insecure and after they get it, they feel better. But just.. don't tell people to love how they look when you clearly didn't.

That's like when Taylor R was preaching about following your dream and working hard to achieve your goals when in reality she only got ahead because she was sleeping with her boss. Like yes those are valid 'claims' but they are disingenuous coming from someone who did not follow it.  

Posted

Sky repping for her hometown of nipponland 😂

That's a big ass Subaru rug. 

Posted

Screenshot_2017-08-19-20-00-10-1.thumb.p

Okay, so I got the commission from Sky recently (which I screenshot here from my Instagram) and I have to say I am not disappointed or upset. In fact, I actually really liked what she drew out for me and how she used a combination of colors and greyscale to fit the shadowy nature of Sombra. Not to mention her shading is pretty excellent, though admittedly I have trouble with shading myself so maybe I'm just too easily impressed with the shine on the hair. Although I would like to see her branch out to doing ull body pictures and different poses, as most of her drawings are just busts, it doesn't bother me here because it makes sense for her to sell a bust commission for $4.00. To me $4.00 seems like a fairly reasonable price for just a bust drawing, and it isn't too bad of a quality either. Maybe some of you will not like how cutsey Sky's style is with the really big and siny moe eyes, but that's more of a style preference. 

I do admit we did have a bit of trouble as far as when the picture was going to be sent, but she did make up for it by adding a few Hatsune Miku stickers in. A lot of the time she would say she would send it out, but she got distracted with other things (like streams) and wouldn't. That was a bit annoying, but it wasn't like she put off drawing Sombra. She had it on her, but she just didn't have her priorities in the right place as she seemed to be too focused on pleasing her other fans. But, it could have been a whole lot worse. At least she didn't completely ignore sending it out like some other snowflakes. I have to give a few points to her for keeping her word even if the service was a bit slow at times. 

Again, Sky's not a bad person to commission when it comes to small drawings. I just wish she would draw her lying attitude and work on her art because I do see something here. Perhaps I'm giving too much credit to someone who has repeatly hurt others in the past, but as far as just her as an artist...she isn't that bad at all. I'd even say she's sort of good, and if she pratices it more she can be even better. I still stand by my opinon that she should forget selling and posting botched selfies online and go with making an art Instagram and selling commissions instead. Who knows? Maybe as an artist she wouldn't feel the need to pretend to be Asian. Maybe she should actually use and show off the gift she has for art instead of lying about things she doesn't have (such as "good [Asian] genes").

Those are my thoughts on commission and the whole matter of Sky. What do you guys think?

Posted

Okay, so I got the commission from Sky recently (which I screenshot here from my Instagram) and I have to say I am not disappointed or upset. In fact, I actually really liked what she drew out for me and how she used a combination of colors and greyscale to fit the shadowy nature of Sombra. Not to mention her shading is pretty excellent, though admittedly I have trouble with shading myself so maybe I'm just too easily impressed with the shine on the hair. Although I would like to see her branch out to doing ull body pictures and different poses, as most of her drawings are just busts, it doesn't bother me here because it makes sense for her to sell a bust commission for $4.00. To me $4.00 seems like a fairly reasonable price for just a bust drawing, and it isn't too bad of a quality either. Maybe some of you will not like how cutsey Sky's style is with the really big and siny moe eyes, but that's more of a style preference. 

I do admit we did have a bit of trouble as far as when the picture was going to be sent, but she did make up for it by adding a few Hatsune Miku stickers in. A lot of the time she would say she would send it out, but she got distracted with other things (like streams) and wouldn't. That was a bit annoying, but it wasn't like she put off drawing Sombra. She had it on her, but she just didn't have her priorities in the right place as she seemed to be too focused on pleasing her other fans. But, it could have been a whole lot worse. At least she didn't completely ignore sending it out like some other snowflakes. I have to give a few points to her for keeping her word even if the service was a bit slow at times. 

Again, Sky's not a bad person to commission when it comes to small drawings. I just wish she would draw her lying attitude and work on her art because I do see something here. Perhaps I'm giving too much credit to someone who has repeatly hurt others in the past, but as far as just her as an artist...she isn't that bad at all. I'd even say she's sort of good, and if she pratices it more she can be even better. I still stand by my opinon that she should forget selling and posting botched selfies online and go with making an art Instagram and selling commissions instead. Who knows? Maybe as an artist she wouldn't feel the need to pretend to be Asian. Maybe she should actually use and show off the gift she has for art instead of lying about things she doesn't have (such as "good [Asian] genes").

Those are my thoughts on commission and the whole matter of Sky. What do you guys think?

I also thought about buying a cute doodle from her the only thing that stopped me was due to her history and I did wonder if she would repeat it again. I love cute drawings, and I know with practice she could get better. In her art account she said she ordered new pens/copics. This witch I do find it cute, I cannot draw as good as I used to in high school so whenever I see someone draw something cute/moe I really like it. 

IMG_2471.PNG

Posted

I honestly don't believe that pic was worth 4 dollars. It's just a little doodle, anyone can draw that for FREE. You coulda bought something better with that like food or snacks.

Posted

how big is it exactly ?