• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Momosweetcosplay / Ahripop / Himeahri

6396 posts in this topic

Posted

While I agree with the message , I feel like telling someone to die for being a weeb is a bit ... harsh :alpacaworry2:

Oh no! That's not what I was saying when I said "change or die". I do not wish her any physical harm whatsoever, and I wish for Sky to have a long healthy life. In fact, the "die" part is more of a metaphorical death- a death on one's sucess because they keep holding themselves back. 

"Change or die" is a popular phrase used by psychologists and therpaists that discusses how a person who puts themselves in an awful sitiation will stay in an awful situation unless they change their behavior. In Sky's case, if she keeps acting like a weeaboo or a koreaboo she will keep losing donations and followers from her social media. It's clear she wants to be liked on the internet, so something like that would be a metaphorical death to her. So, she can either change her behavior or watch her social media fame die. 

That's what I meant by "change or die". I'm sorry if I made it sound like I wished her harm. I may have lost a lot of faith in Sky, but she's still a human that deserves life. It was not my intention to sound like I was wishing her ill. Sorry about that.

Posted

Oh no! That's not what I was saying when I said "change or die". I do not wish her any physical harm whatsoever, and I wish for Sky to have a long healthy life. In fact, the "die" part is more of a metaphorical death- a death on one's sucess because they keep holding themselves back. 

"Change or die" is a popular phrase used by psychologists and therpaists that discusses how a person who puts themselves in an awful sitiation will stay in an awful situation unless they change their behavior. In Sky's case, if she keeps acting like a weeaboo or a koreaboo she will keep losing donations and followers from her social media. It's clear she wants to be liked on the internet, so something like that would be a metaphorical death to her. So, she can either change her behavior or watch her social media fame die. 

That's what I meant by "change or die". I'm sorry if I made it sound like I wished her harm. I may have lost a lot of faith in Sky, but she's still a human that deserves life. It was not my intention to sound like I was wishing her ill. Sorry about that.

Oh ! Okay I wasn't aware that it was a saying , thank you for clarifying :alpacasad:

Posted

Tin isn't telling Sky to literally die. It's it kind of expression, Sky's life will continue going to a downwards spiral and nowhere if she keeps lying about her race and believing in her own lies. It's not healthy and it's consuming in the sense that her self identity and being is based on her bogus ass belief that she is somehow Japanese. Has anyone been sucessful lying about their race and identity? (Rachel Dolezal is a great example.) Skyleigh is so obsessed with presenting and dropping hints of her ~nippon~ ancestery like how she ☆only eats sushi and Japanese snacks☆ showing her fans that she eats with chopsticks, working at a Japanese restaurant, buying weeby shit ( just makes her look like a filthy weeaboo than Japanese) 

Posted

Tin isn't telling Sky to literally die. It's it kind of expression, Sky's life will continue going to a downwards spiral and nowhere if she keeps lying about her race and believing in her own lies. It's not healthy and it's consuming in the sense that her self identity and being is based on her bogus ass belief that she is somehow Japanese. Has anyone been sucessful lying about their race and identity? (Rachel Dolezal is a great example.) Skyleigh is so obsessed with presenting and dropping hints of her ~nippon~ ancestery like how she ☆only eats sushi and Japanese snacks☆ showing her fans that she eats with chopsticks, working at a Japanese restaurant, buying weeby shit ( just makes her look like a filthy weeaboo than Japanese) 

don't forget only knows how to 'cook onigiri' 

Posted

Screenshot_2017-07-28-17-19-52-1.png

Honestly talking, I don't see why anyone would buy this as a print when they can already see it/download it from Instagram. I understand if HimeAhri was using it to promote some lewd series available on her Patreon...but otherwise, she is just giving away her product (photos) for free. So bad for business.

Also...I am a little bit sad that she has become so desperate that she is following into other lewd-cosplayers' steps. Really wanted to believe she was different, but guess I am wrong. 

In the end, I guess she found it easier to sell herself than to improve her personality. 

Posted

The feels when even Facebook knows you're a snobby kid that expects everyone use money on you and to boost your ego.

Screenshot_2017-07-31-12-11-10.png

Sky's logic:

Friend: "Hey Sky why are you lying about being Japanese again?" 

Skyleigh: "I WANT YOU OUTTA MY LIFE TOIXC FRIENDS!"

Screenshot_2017-07-27-13-05-30.png

Posted

She must be so butthurt she can't reach her goal of 20 patrons.. her patreon count has dropped to 15 hehe

Posted

Another video incoming!

image.png

Posted (edited)

@Shana another shit video incoming*

So Sky thinks she's top dog now, who else would want to hang out with her other than Almar and Akinya?

Screenshot_2017-08-02-10-35-25-1.png

Edited by Leah

Posted

It's up! Anyone gonna sacrifice themselves again and make a summary? :alpacaheadshake:

image.jpeg

Posted

I do not volunteer... just tried to watch it and didn't even last a minute. Intro isn't cool, too Kylie wanna-be. & then her voice I cannot stand. I've heard your voice on live stream girl... please stop faking it. 

Posted

Man she tries so hard to be cute but it just makes it seem like she has a really boring personality. Like, it feels so forced...

Posted

I watched the first two for some reason... I'm wondering, does she edit her voice? Sounds so high pitched in an unnatural kind of way.

Posted (edited)

I bring you beautiful headshots of the kawaii HimeAhri-chan

yes i honestly have a lot of free time right now... but I still can't bring myself up to hearing that amazing voice of hers. Like @pikachu said her voice sound even more different.

IMG_2179.PNG

IMG_2182.PNG

IMG_2183.PNG

IMG_2184.PNG

IMG_2186.PNG

IMG_2187.PNG

IMG_2188.PNG

IMG_2189.PNG

IMG_2190.PNG

Edited by whattodream
Forgot to crop pictures to the important part

Posted

I couldn't get through a lot of it, maybe later if someone hasn't done it I'll go through it. But for now I'm saving myself the pain.

Just from the first two seconds or however long, I noticed some things. 

She's horrid at thinking on her feet and improving, I get she can't script an unboxing video very well, (and its clear was day she doesn't) but she's attrocious at trying to act and speak. She stutters and has pauses where she tries to describe the things she's looking at. She overuses adjectives. There's nothing wrong with struggling with speech, I do it too, but a bit of effort may be nice.

She also seems to show herself off at every chance she can find. She has candids at the very beginning like she's some kind of model. That and her high pitched voice is unbearable. It seems like she's using youtube to try and broaden her career, and she seems to have her eyes on becoming a model. 

I kind of hate criticizing her over this stuff, because if she's doing all this work alone, that's phenomenal, and props to her. No matter how shitty a job her videos are done, they're still probably time consuming.

Doesn't excuse her behaviour though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯