• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Momosweetcosplay / Ahripop / Himeahri

6359 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice nose shop 

^046A90316C37CF155076C20DB0DEF963686300A641F520255E^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

she still wears skimpy cosplay though, like her hestia and miku ones 

you can see hints of what she actually looks like in this picture. Mistake in editing on her part?

Posted

Something looks off with her face in this picture

CYMERA_20170327_203247.jpg

Posted

:amgplz:

Posted

Everytime I see her face I cringe everytime. Why does she tries so hard to be kawaii desu desu?

you can see hints of what she actually looks like in this picture. Mistake in editing on her part?

btw she forgot to put on her kawaii ears lmao

Posted (edited)

Everytime I see her face I cringe everytime. Why does she tries so hard to be kawaii desu desu?

btw she forgot to put on her kawaii ears lmao

because she's not kawaii and sweet. And she is also trying to net in neckbeards and nerds so they can blindly praise her. That's why she's always posting stupid text pictures asking people to praise and compliment her 

Edited by -Ahri-

Posted

one of her many idorus :derp:

^11234.jpg

^11254.jpg

Posted

lmao, isn't that the girl from this thread: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2915-dallas-jacobi-niswanderwynn-daelien_/

i've noticed that all skyleigh's likes are pretty much just asian girls, asian fashion, asian cosplayers and white girl cosplayers who do really asian makeup looks. (not that that's wrong imo, i use korean skin care products and i love the eyelash style i use for cosplay, but i think aegosal eye bag thingy + editing to look slightly more (stereo-typically) korean/japanese is kind of wrong, since most girls who do this do it because they are infatuated with the culture.

Posted

She looks weird. I bet sky aspires to look like her

Posted

Another shoutout. This girl is nice again. She might shoop a bit but she also posts unshooped stuff and has a youtube account. I know her because we live in the same city and im friends with her twin sister (@ratskeleton on ig, she has great art check her out!)

Sky, sky, sky... the past will sooner or later come back and smack you in the face.

Screenshot_20170329-072948.png

Posted

Milk shops the shit outta her jaw, she looks like a regular adult without it 

Trying so hard to be ~quirky~

CYMERA_20170329_080129.jpg

Posted

Milk shops the shit outta her jaw, she looks like a regular adult without it 

Trying so hard to be ~quirky~

CYMERA_20170329_080129.jpg

yeah she does shoop her jaw but honestly she is pretty either way. I dont really hate on people editing their pics as long as it is minor and not trying to be another race/exotic like our Ahri used to do/does. 

(Very OT but milk and her bf are so stunning irl i cry every time i see them)

Posted (edited)

(Very OT but milk and her bf are so stunning irl i cry every time i see them)

This is really OT considering this is a thread about Sky and not this girl. But this sentence makes it sound like you could possibly be her, I don't see how any of it is relevant to the subject. But I might just be over analyzing, but it makes me sort of suspicious.

Edited by boopa

Posted

This is really OT considering this is a thread about Sky and not this girl. But this sentence makes it sound like you could possibly be her, I don't see how any of it is relevant to the subject. But I might just be over analyzing, but it makes me sort of suspicious.

im so so sorry for derailing, but i assure you i am not her. The reason for me "defending" her is because im friends with her sister and have known them both for a while, and really they are sweet girls. If needed i will gladly provide picture evidence that im not her

anyways back to skyleigh. i hate those animal ears. i hate em. nope. just THROW THEM OUT SKY PLEASE.

Posted

lol her patreon content isn't any good either, she wants a couple thousand a month for this 

^9631C033EAAD14E7835207EB8B0B81BBB853C60263DC2EE078^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

she also has more nose blur to oblivion pictures on her failtreon 

failtreon.png

failreon.png

Posted

im so so sorry for derailing, but i assure you i am not her. The reason for me "defending" her is because im friends with her sister and have known them both for a while, and really they are sweet girls. If needed i will gladly provide picture evidence that im not her

anyways back to skyleigh. i hate those animal ears. i hate em. nope. just THROW THEM OUT SKY PLEASE.

I feel the exact same way or she can burn them, I'm happy to help there.