• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Momosweetcosplay / Ahripop / Himeahri

6400 posts in this topic

Posted

I like her new photos! Her eyes look pretty in them. I hope she never goes back to those weird ass eye edits she used to do. And her freckles are so cute!!! 

Posted

Has she always had a job? cause if not, glad to hear she does have one and is possibly bettering herself.

Also, has anyone watched the few videos she did? They are like the same action repeated over and over with very little to no movement, so I think PS may still be strong in this one.

I remember she talked about working at Panera when she was first posted here on PULL 1.0. 

Posted

Thank god she stopped with the shooping thank God hallejah 😂😂😂😂

Posted

Also, has anyone watched the few videos she did? They are like the same action repeated over and over with very little to no movement, so I think PS may still be strong in this one.

it's a new feature included in the instagram stories (i think it's called "boomerang"?), but maybe she edited it after and posted it? i don't know she doesn't seem edited to me;; (except for the pastel/white colors)

Posted

So yea she's back but she's never really left. She has a personal IG that has been up this whole time posting shit...

She was also at Holiday Matsuri with her newest uglyass boyfriend (who is a furry) #345 but wait what's this?? 

It was even more cringy in person. (P.S.  HER BOYFRIEND IS NOT ON STAGE). 

Posted

I was cringing too much at the 1min mark to keep going and she has a personal one!? I am so curious to whats on it xD

Posted

So yea she's back but she's never really left. She has a personal IG that has been up this whole time posting shit...

She was also at Holiday Matsuri with her newest uglyass boyfriend (who is a furry) #345 but wait what's this?? 

ok... that... that was gross and cringy. gonna get myself some bleach to wash my eyes with.

Posted

I was cringing too much at the 1min mark to keep going and she has a personal one!? I am so curious to whats on it xD

screenshot.jpg

screenshot1.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

screenshot3.jpg

screenshot4.jpg

screenshot5.jpg

Posted

Awww, some of it looks really cute and seems like it would be interesting to follow.

Though, she really likes to abuse that filter imo

Posted

did she draw on cleavage 

Posted

Although its A LOT less shooping, she still shoops her jaw and blurs her nose. While she was one of my favorite snowflakes at the time i do hope she out grew that phase and stops lying. 

The video was so disturbing though

Posted

did she draw on cleavage 

To me, it seems like it or at least put emphasis on it cause the blur would have killed any sign of said cleavage. 

Posted

i gotta go.... wash my eyes.... with some bleach....

Posted

Looks like she's going back to do (pretty bad) reviews of overpriced items, and even has a business email now

111213141516171819.jpg

Posted

It's nice to see she's doing what looks like somewhat legit costest rather than just tits and ass. I really think she looks cute without all the make up she used to wear too :alpacaheadshake:. I really hope she sticks to whatever she's doing right now, because she's doing it well and seems to be somewhat happy at least. Even if I miss the drama, I have to admit she returned better than what most snowflakes do. She has a nice smile when she wears little make up, admittedly. Although, I am shocked all the Ahri callout pages aren't all over her yet? Weren't there a lot of parody/ call out pages for her when she was active?