• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Momosweetcosplay / Ahripop / Himeahri

6383 posts in this topic

Posted

If she's back as himeahri wow snowflakes never learn to stop with them edits. Like shame on her trying to continue where she left off.

Posted

If she's back as himeahri wow snowflakes never learn to stop with them edits. Like shame on her trying to continue where she left off.

It's her alright. She changed the account name but it's still the same account that she used before. 

Posted

OOOH WWHHYYYY ? 

I'll give a little faith and hope that maybe this time she wont :

a) Pretend to be Asian

b) Scam 

c) Edit herself into oblivion ... 

I swear I'll lose it thought if she has another fundraiser for plastic surgery... 

And strangely I'm blocked ??? I've never commented/liked or followed her or her haters .... Odd. 

Posted

oh my sweet father christmas WHY

Posted

I wouldn't give a shit about her edits if she didn't lie about it and pretended to be a "purrfect korean girl".

Why can't snowflakes just be honest to themselves?

Posted

new pic, how edited do you think she is? i find it hard to believe all these snowflakes no matter what ethnicity have snow white skin and her eyes seem a little.. thin?

Posted

new pic, how edited do you think she is? i find it hard to believe all these snowflakes no matter what ethnicity have snow white skin and her eyes seem a little.. thin?

I don't think she's edited a lot tbh. Her jaw is definitely smaller but her skin is because of filters and her eyes are like that in the pictures from her mom's FB. 

image.thumb.jpeg.344ade871c01f32010d6668

Posted

JESUS

Wow, I actually didn't think she'd come back. Holy fuck

Well, at least there's no asian shooping.. Yet

Posted

Will she ever grow out of wearing those ears? Oh well...

I think only time will tell, it wouldn't surprise me if she would still claim to be part korean/japanese considering her obsession.

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.db32287dd1d42bbd99258c1

It seems like she's stopped trying to be "asian"? Her new photo doesn't look shooped either except for her chin/jaw. 

Posted (edited)

I don't think she's edited a lot tbh. Her jaw is definitely smaller but her skin is because of filters and her eyes are like that in the pictures from her mom's FB. 

image.thumb.jpeg.344ade871c01f32010d6668

she looks really cute here imo, so much better than when her eyes were melting off her face 
is she finally turning over a new leaf? 
:alpacashocked: (although i wouldn't be surprised if she starts her bs again lmao)

Edited by genos

Posted

YES i LOVE it when i can actually see her freckles because they are cute as heck.

thank god she calmed her editing down

Posted (edited)

Screen_Shot_2016-12-23_at_6.10.57_PM.thu

It's like she's a completely new person.

Compared to

5BsTGZrH_400x400-1.thumb.jpeg.db360043ab

Like, I think she changed for the better, but then again...

image1.thumb.PNG.c58bac72ac46446ba51baf0

Edited by Ahripop

Posted

Has she always had a job? cause if not, glad to hear she does have one and is possibly bettering herself.

Also, has anyone watched the few videos she did? They are like the same action repeated over and over with very little to no movement, so I think PS may still be strong in this one.

Posted

Omg she's so cute at "natural" D: