Momosweetcosplay / Ahripop / Himeahri

6066 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_20161026-205908.thumb.jpg.2b5

Asian eyes. Asian freaking eyes? Whoever manages the account seriously doesn't understand that Asian have CHINKY AS HELL EYES. Contacts make our eyes look bigger COZ BRUH, WE BARELY HAVE EYES.

bruh wtf

Posted

i mean, i know asians can use the c word like blacks use the n word but it still seems a bit.. derogatory. 

also, aren't asians the ones who keep saying that not all asians have the small monolid eyes? you're not doing yourself any favors by reacting this harshly to a troll :alpacaworry:

Posted

I'm Chinese and I have big kinda round eyes...actual Asians would know that we all have different eye sizes, stop faking :alpacafedup:

Posted

-complains about someone faking to be asian

-fakes to be asian too

dat logic lmfao

Posted

I'm Chinese and I have big kinda round eyes...actual Asians would know that we all have different eye sizes, stop faking :alpacafedup:

Not faking, lol. But most of the people I know do have the chinky eyed feature. Which also leads to my closest cosplay friends to constantly problemize their eyes + contact lenses when we buy the wrong size. But yeah, whatever. 

Posted

Not faking, lol. But most of the people I know do have the chinky eyed feature. Which also leads to my closest cosplay friends to constantly problemize their eyes + contact lenses when we buy the wrong size. But yeah, whatever. 

Oh yeah all Asians definitely look exactly the same, right?

I bet your cosplay friends can totally represent the entire Asian population. /s

fuer9tj3490.thumb.png.aee27d31ccb445f3f4

Posted

RACIST CLICHÉ ❤️

From me the mixed girl that love to ear clasic cliché that make me want to scream racism. But this word is so easily used that I think you will never understand why I tell you it. 

Posted

Wow I didn't say anything of such offense but now I'm pretty confused about where this is all coming from.

Posted

A friend sent me this, it's from ahripops story on Instagram, I do hope she has improved and seems like she is on the Overwatch bandwagon like every gamer snowflake...

http://imgur.com/jK4oq05

Posted

A friend sent me this, it's from ahripops story on Instagram, I do hope she has improved and seems like she is on the Overwatch bandwagon like every gamer snowflake...

oh myyyyyyyy

hope she's improved but if she hasn't i cant w8 it feels like there's not much major snowflakery going on these days its a bit boring :doge:

Posted

oh myyyyyyyy

hope she's improved but if she hasn't i cant w8 it feels like there's not much major snowflakery going on these days its a bit boring :doge:

tbh i hope she doesn't because i feel like the more snowflakey you act as you get older the more it has a chance of giving you a worse reputation that will stick around on the internet for a long time. she will always be brought up as "that chick who pretended to be asian and photoshopped herself to be a poor caricature of another race". she also probably sucks at overwatch like most other games so there's no need for her to embarrass herself more like she did with league. (oh god i remember her nyas i need a moment to recover..)

but i mean, she was one of my favorite snowflakes because who doesn't love some inconsistent shoops and leaving your partner for an asian boytoy? i think she would have potential if she stopped being a weeaboo/koreaboo and accepted her white features, because the ariel was much nicer than any of the uwu asian desu crap she tried to pull off. 

Posted

Ah, my all-time favourite snowflake has finally returned.

As much as I don't want Ahri to comeback and shoop herself into an alien, I quite enjoyed the hilariously bad shooping, the weeaboo talk, and her fake oppais. Damn... I'm quite conflicted now...

Do we want the ultimate nya cringe queen to come back... or remain hidden in the dark desu....?

Maybe Ahri finally got that surgery in Korea, probably not, but it's possible 

She made me think, question white people as a total and rage whenever she played LoL

566a36831d9756836.jpg!thumb420.thumb.jpe

Her natural face is quite pretty, I was actually jealous because I look like trash lmao

What will her shoops look like now...?

Posted

I smell littleberrycosplay style mei cosplay's. But her favourite character is probably D.VA since she's korean imnida x333 Ugh. I love overwatch.. but I hate all those bandwagoner fangirls who watched lp's/played it 5min and are the biggest fans!!111 It's more then that waifu shit. /got triggered

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.91a87f25d139d87f95ff360She's back as himeahri

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.91a87f25d139d87f95ff360She's back as himeahri

I see the resemblance, but how do you know it's her for certain? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm kind of new to Ahripop.