• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Momosweetcosplay / Ahripop / Himeahri

6400 posts in this topic

Posted

(I am also asian, (viet/chinese) [so I understand why you may feel offended..]

but anyway

Ahri's account is still reactivated, I don't think there's anything going on with her except troll/catfishing accounts.

Posted

Just finished reading this thread and Holy fuck is this girl a mess!!   

Im curious, how DO you edit yourself to look asian? What makeup style would you even use?

How the fuck would you even go about doing this?

Posted

Just finished reading this thread and Holy fuck is this girl a mess!!   

Im curious, how DO you edit yourself to look asian? What makeup style would you even use?

How the fuck would you even go about doing this?

no offense but you almost sound like you want to know to try it yourself. 

editing apps like meitu can help, the blur tool is your best friend and ugly chunky black eyeliner will do the rest. of course, i personally dont think she really looks "Asian" besides maybe 3 pictures at most, to me she looked more like a horribly shooped caricature of a race of people. 

Posted

no offense but you almost sound like you want to know to try it yourself. 

editing apps like meitu can help, the blur tool is your best friend and ugly chunky black eyeliner will do the rest. of course, i personally dont think she really looks "Asian" besides maybe 3 pictures at most, to me she looked more like a horribly shooped caricature of a race of people. 

Yikes

Honestly i do want to try it myself, cause, i really don't see how exactly it makes you look "asian"

Thank you

Posted

Okay this is so weird.

I'm new here (and english isn't my language, sorry ;__; ) But I speak with Skyleight some years ago (2 or 3 I think...) She was a very cute and sweet girl. I meet her in omegle, when she was in love with Homestuck. She was a very cute Karkat Vantas, and we talked for several days.

She told me that her mom was chinese/japanese. In dat time she was "in love" with a girl (but some weeks later she was with this boy... Ellis I think). And someday she ignored me and delete me from her contacts without a reason. We talked about our families and love, and fandoms.

It was a surprise for me, found her here. I can't believe how crazy she is. What happened to this girl???

Posted

Okay this is so weird.

I'm new here (and english isn't my language, sorry ;__; ) But I speak with Skyleight some years ago (2 or 3 I think...) She was a very cute and sweet girl. I meet her in omegle, when she was in love with Homestuck. She was a very cute Karkat Vantas, and we talked for several days.

She told me that her mom was chinese/japanese. In dat time she was "in love" with a girl (but some weeks later she was with this boy... Ellis I think). And someday she ignored me and delete me from her contacts without a reason. We talked about our families and love, and fandoms.

It was a surprise for me, found her here. I can't believe how crazy she is. What happened to this girl???

Probably fame gave her an ego and an excuse to pretend to be someone she is not but currently, she seems to be off the net... or is she? mwahaha

Posted (edited)

Okay this is so weird.

her mom is super duper white btw as well as her dad. Sora was the girl she was "in love with" but they broke up cuz ~distance~ (skyleigh in florida her in Georgia i think), but immediately got with ellis who lived in like, New York. 

p sure she went on the down low since I can't find her anywhere anymore (but she might just have me blocked everywhere) because of the negative attention she got cuz of PULL and other drama.

Quick edit: she also deleted me and stopped talking to me and flat out pretending she didn't know me suddenly, I think it's cuz she became more "cosplay famous" and didn't want to associate with people who met her before/knew her personally at all.

don't know if these have been posted already, but have the most recent pics of her from her moms fb. she's cuter without all the editing smh

IMG_5428.PNG

IMG_5429.PNG

IMG_5430.PNG

Edited by kenzie

Posted (edited)

her mom is super duper white btw as well as her dad. Sora was the girl she was "in love with" but they broke up cuz ~distance~ (skyleigh in florida her in Georgia i think), but immediately got with ellis who lived in like, New York. 

p sure she went on the down low since I can't find her anywhere anymore (but she might just have me blocked everywhere) because of the negative attention she got cuz of PULL and other drama.

Quick edit: she also deleted me and stopped talking to me and flat out pretending she didn't know me suddenly, I think it's cuz she became more "cosplay famous" and didn't want to associate with people who met her before/knew her personally at all.

don't know if these have been posted already, but have the most recent pics of her from her moms fb. she's cuter without all the editing smh

IMG_5428.PNG

IMG_5429.PNG

IMG_5430.PNG

Please don't submit pics of family members unless their faces are shared publically on social media or if they are directly involved in the drama

Edited by MMA

Posted

there was a discussion 2-3 pages ago about not posting pictures of people's family. That's overstepping the boundaries and prying into their personal lives which isn't encouraged. 

Posted

Hey! I just joined here and really am wondering where 'Ahripop' went? I use to really like her YouTube videos 2-3 years ago, when she had them on the channel Momosweetcosplay.  When she deleted that channel I just sort of stopped following her, and now I can't find any active social media for her at all!

Hey! I just joined here and really am wondering where 'Ahripop' went? I use to really like her YouTube videos 2-3 years ago, when she had them on the channel Momosweetcosplay.  When she deleted that channel I just sort of stopped following her, and now I can't find any active social media for her at all!

but I read(some of) this thread and wow, I never new she was this idiotic and immature!

Posted

but I read(some of) this thread and wow, I never new she was this idiotic and immature!

afaik she deleted all of her public accounts. 

Posted

afaik she deleted all of her public accounts. 

that seems pretty obvious, after searching for them! Isn't it amazing how people can be so fake online T^T it makes me really sad!

Posted

I found this somewhat old IG account supporting her though. its been inactive since February this year but the cringe is kinda real.

Screenshot_20161026-205755.thumb.jpg.113

"Wants to be Korean" One does not simply become Korean or magically become of another race. 

Screenshot_20161026-205908.thumb.jpg.2b5

Asian eyes. Asian freaking eyes? Whoever manages the account seriously doesn't understand that Asian have CHINKY AS HELL EYES. Contacts make our eyes look bigger COZ BRUH, WE BARELY HAVE EYES.

Screenshot_20161026-205734.thumb.jpg.5a7

Posted

^You are aware that's a pretty obvious troll account, right? 

Posted

I was about to say.. I'm 10000% sure that account is not meant serious at all lol.