• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Snowflake Banner Update...?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

I assume there was a plan to update PULL's banner in 2017 and nothing happened since the poll got closed. 

Imo it would make sense to change the picture every now and then (once a year? every 6 months?), to honour feature the most relevant snowflakes.

I could volunteer to do the photomanip, just need an approval from admins : ) *craving to put big meaty LIAR on ken-tsu-shi*

Posted

I would love to see Kenna or InvaderNoodles on the banner. :haiplz:  

I read some of the threads for the current banner girls, but most of them are basically dead.

Posted

I'd like to see Plaaastic / GG. Idk if enough people are familiar with her to be on the banner, but she's got a wild thread.

Posted

I agree, we really need a new banner! Pretty please, admins. :alpacawink:

(I vote for Invadernoodles, Kenna, Margaret Palermo, Jessica Nigri, Plaaastic/GG and Kanadajin Islam Edition.)

Posted

Yes, please, I'd love to see an updated banner with relevant snowflakes. what if we created a community fund so each person pitches in a little to commission an artist?
Kenna has to be on the banner, lol.

Posted

Something that resembles the fetishizing people would be cool aswell. like the koreaboos/non asians trying to be asian and slavaboos.

Posted

Happy to use a new banner / even rotate pics for the banner. I got two artists agree to make banners! They both went AWOL. Happy to use your content if ya make content.

Posted

If you guys do this please add Kenna and keep Dakota!!!

Posted

I'd love to see a new banner up for the latest flakes! My vote's for Yumi King, invadernoodles, Margo, and Kenna lol. Someone made a genius mock up of a new banner with Maggot holding Venus' collar a while ago, that should be included imo.

Posted

I would love to see Sarah McDaniel, Yandev, Plaaastic/GG, and Jeffree Star on the banner. I’m kind of torn on Kenna. Yes, she has one of the most popular threads on here, but I don’t think she’s as bad as some of the others on this site. If anything, I think Sarah is the one I most want to see on the banner!

Posted

Kanadajin minus sockpuppet and plus hijab and hot dog would be funny!

Posted

You mean this? :

IMG_20180416_220531.thumb.jpg.4c5d7d5767 if you want to use this then i'm fine but this is totally subpar when compared to the current banner atm Lol.

Posted

You mean this? :

IMG_20180416_220531.thumb.jpg.4c5d7d5767 if you want to use this then i'm fine but this is totally subpar when compared to the current banner atm Lol.

I think the concept of it is hilarious because of how bat shit insane Margo still is over Venus running away from her lol. The drawing of her here is priceless even if it's not on par with the current banner

Posted

You mean this? :

lmfao @ that margo drawing! (!!!) Loving the concept. This lineup is pretty good imo. I would add on Kenna's overcontoured "button nose" though.

And out of the people from the original banner, I would keep Dakota and Mira(update to Islam edition). Maybeeee Kiki. I know her thread is pretty much dead but the expose on her sockpocketing on lolcow and PULL was iconic t b h.

Posted

i'd be devastated if there wasn't any Yumi King on the banner