• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Maryjane Byarm

88 posts in this topic

Posted

"i like north america more than i like america?" ok she has to be trolling right??? like damn girl why don't you go immigrate there, at least then we wont be subjected to reading the bullshit that spews outta your mouth anymore

Posted

Wow, she comes across as really insensitive. Gross. 

Posted

lojd2.png

Posted

lojd2.png

“While all this crazy stuff is going on” you mean the innocent people getting killed and/or raped? That crazy stuff? Maryjane you’re cold and lack empathy imo. The Sudanese crisis is not a Hollywood production it’s happening in real time and people are losing their family, friends and the country they love. 

I don’t know what made you think such a reply was appropriate 

Posted

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

Posted

8723E6AE-2F3E-4208-A812-5B82788A007E.thu

first time participating in a thread but was this really malicious? Idk it came off pretty positive from this guy and she was kinda being rude about it. I don’t think it was that serious. Also lowkey kinda feeds into the whole iM aN eXoTiC mIxEd GiRl thing she tries to push.

Posted

8723E6AE-2F3E-4208-A812-5B82788A007E.thu

first time participating in a thread but was this really malicious? Idk it came off pretty positive from this guy and she was kinda being rude about it. I don’t think it was that serious. Also lowkey kinda feeds into the whole iM aN eXoTiC mIxEd GiRl thing she tries to push.

it wasnt malicious at all, but maryjane's whole personality revolves around "not being like the rest" and "being so exotic that everyone thinks i'm their cousin". she doesnt see herself as a black girl so thats why she replied like that

Posted (edited)

She stole someone else ancestry dna results off of google and tried to pass it off as her on. Thought cropping it would make a difference.

I think she is actually mentally ill.

upload-2019-7-15-9-33-6

The orginal poster

https://www.reddit.com/r/AncestryDNA/comments/9qi3jx/results_just_in_im_mixed_english_jamaican_and/?utm_content=media&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=746487180153454bbe236d5953122565&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=9qi3jx

Post image

Edited by Anat

Posted

So, shes also Ethiopian now (just peeped this)??? Also why are her recent comments off? 34724967-CEFA-4F46-BF80-BD505681A0AF.thu

Posted

Read the thread, so far I have one thing to say about her. 

Someone's a narcissist. :feelgood:

Posted

She stole someone else ancestry dna results off of google and tried to pass it off as her on. Thought cropping it would make a difference.

I think she is actually mentally ill.

upload-2019-7-15-9-33-6

The orginal poster

https://www.reddit.com/r/AncestryDNA/comments/9qi3jx/results_just_in_im_mixed_english_jamaican_and/?utm_content=media&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=746487180153454bbe236d5953122565&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=9qi3jx

Post image

Wow. Imagine wanting to be so "special" that you fake dna results. Lol. I actually expected it from heher. But wow.

Posted

How many times is she gonna make a video on how to afford to travel? And each time she never mentions on how TO AFFORD TO TRAVEL.. lmaooo.. she just beats around the bush and ends the video