• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Maryjane Byarm

90 posts in this topic

Posted

Says she has never experienced racism and black people should acknowledge theyre racist

Posted

Says she has never experienced racism and black people should acknowledge theyre racist

She really just said she ‘opened a can of worms’ didn’t elaborate or anything, then showed us her jumper....okay? 

Also half the vlog is in cars/buses or whatever,, yawn 

Posted

Of course she hasn’t. Smh, she’s a tourist. Most times you can visit a place and experience little to no racism however it doesn’t mean others haven’t experienced racism during their travels. 

On the topic of black people being racist it really depends on who you ask. My parents (who were born and raised in Africa) day black people can be/are racist at times, some of my friends say they can be ignorant/discriminatory towards others (Brianna) and some other friends are totally adamant that black people can’t be racist or discriminatory. I don’t think maryjane is in a position to discuss such a topic because she to me she has a lot of self hatred issues, doesn’t want to be seen as your typical black girl and seems to have a problem being around other black people (probably why she skipped to her “promised trip to Africa DVD is just visiting Egypt). All in all I can’t advice from someone who is not actually visiting countries but just hopping through them for numbers, even going as far as counting her airport layovers as visiting ___ country. She’s a mess 

Posted

yeah, for some reason i find this extremely hard to believe

so you've been to 50+ countries and never experienced racism other than in america???

Posted

Pretty late, in her "becoming millionaire" video and showing 1 mil in Rupiah... Maybe she is only "joking" that she is a millionaire thanks to Rupiah's low rate & lots of zeros or just show people that it is easy to be a 'millionaire' in Bali/Indonesia, but never explained it for vague points that will make people think she really is a millionaire. Average people in Indonesia is a millionaire, because 1 mil Rupiah is less than $100... I don't know what's her point with that.

Posted

going to the moon?? seriously??

she's absolutely delusional, and people in the comments suporting that statement arent doing her any favors

Posted

Pretty late, in her "becoming millionaire" video and showing 1 mil in Rupiah... Maybe she is only "joking" that she is a millionaire thanks to Rupiah's low rate & lots of zeros or just show people that it is easy to be a 'millionaire' in Bali/Indonesia, but never explained it for vague points that will make people think she really is a millionaire. Average people in Indonesia is a millionaire, because 1 mil Rupiah is less than $100... I don't know what's her point with that.

Yeah she tried to make it look like she was millionaire in USD dollars haha.  1 mil rupiah is just 71 USD. Cant believe most of her followers bought that

Posted

She also lied about visiting EVERY single country in Europe when she hasn't been to Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Moldova etc. Last night she was in country 79 Jordan and today she is still in Jordan but it's country 80 this time. She counts airport stop overs as countries she's been to, claimed that people were racist and spat on her in Ukraine and now says that she's never experienced racism. She also said that she's not interested in visiting castles and historic places but then claimed that she knows so many things about the different cultures in the countries she visits, and I'm wondering if she learns about the cultures by only visiting grocery stores and not leaving her room. Oh and I remember when she said that it was really hard for her to leave Ukraine cause there's a war going on there which is absolutely not true since I was an exchange student in Ukraine for a few months. Now she's lying about visiting Africa but she's only been to Egypt. She learned how to say Gracias in Spanish and now she claims that she speaks spanish. She said she was over Europe but went back 100 times to Paris. She's definitely a compulsive liar

Posted

I think she doesn’t want to travel Africa because she won’t get as much “attention” there. She most likely only goes to places where there’s not that many black people so she purposely gets stared at... In those old photos of her it looks like she permed her hair when she was little and now that she went natural and figured that she has loose curly hair. She slapped on some contacts and now she’s “exotic 😍😩😩”. I call bullshit, she’s projecting if anything

Posted

I think she doesn’t want to travel Africa because she won’t get as much “attention” there. She most likely only goes to places where there’s not that many black people so she purposely gets stared at... In those old photos of her it looks like she permed her hair when she was little and now that she went natural and figured that she has loose curly hair. She slapped on some contacts and now she’s “exotic 😍😩😩”. I call bullshit, she’s projecting if anything

i dont think she gets stared at that much and is actually lying about it most of the times, but that lie would definitely be more difficult to maintain in Africa of all places lmao

Posted

Question: is it possible to travel to Syria? Isn’t the country still in a state of distress? Or am I missing something because her next 3 countries are Syria, Palestine and Israel 

Posted

Question: is it possible to travel to Syria? Isn’t the country still in a state of distress? Or am I missing something because her next 3 countries are Syria, Palestine and Israel 

yeah you can get to syria depending on the country youre in if they havent banned it

but if your country bans flying there you can just fly to like lebanon or something and drive there with papers and the border people will let u thru

the media sensationalizes everything, i am syrian and yes its a crazy garbage dump hole and many historical landmarks have been destroyed already but some places aren't really touched by the war, mainly the christian cities/christian mountain villages 

wouldnt recommend going though yeehaw

Posted

yeah you can get to syria depending on the country youre in if they havent banned it

but if your country bans flying there you can just fly to like lebanon or something and drive there with papers and the border people will let u thru

the media sensationalizes everything, i am syrian and yes its a crazy garbage dump hole and many historical landmarks have been destroyed already but some places aren't really touched by the war, mainly the christian cities/christian mountain villages 

wouldnt recommend going though yeehaw

Thank you😊 I’m always skeptical of what she says because she’s the complete opposite of the media in which she downplays everything from racism to potential dangers. But it’s good to know she’ll most likely be ok.

Posted

Didn’t she say she was going to North Korea soon? I feel like she got rejected to go in and is just stalling so people forget she applied. But like, I don’t see why she gets mad everytime someone expressed concern for her when she goes to a skeptical country like.. girl we worried about YOU and it doesn’t matter how America changes our views on other countries. She stay turning the real issue around and making it into jealousy of her. She is not the only black girl to travel around the world, my grandma has actually been around the world due to her art and military purposes.. just because people don’t document it and show off, doesn’t mean you’re the first 

Posted

Didn’t she say she was going to North Korea soon? I feel like she got rejected to go in and is just stalling so people forget she applied. But like, I don’t see why she gets mad everytime someone expressed concern for her when she goes to a skeptical country like.. girl we worried about YOU and it doesn’t matter how America changes our views on other countries. She stay turning the real issue around and making it into jealousy of her. She is not the only black girl to travel around the world, my grandma has actually been around the world due to her art and military purposes.. just because people don’t document it and show off, doesn’t mean you’re the first 

she gets a kick out of being "different" because it makes her feel special. most of her self esteem (even if she has a low one, which she probably does) comes from that

thats why she's always claims she is the only black person in a place, the only person to complete her passort in that city, the only person to visit so many cities in such a small amount of time, etc etc

i guarantee you she was ready to start claiming to be "the only black girl to ever get into north korea". she doesnt react well to people being concerned because she is desperate for attention and validation, and has convinced herself that she is not like anyone else. in her mind, people being concerned for her probably translates to "they want me to be as regular as them". the funniest thing is that most people that are worried for her are either from those countries, or have enough knowledge (through their own experiences or family/friends experiences) to know that they are not as idyllic as she makes them out to be to her followers. but to her everyone who doesn' agree with her is "an american with a biased opinion about the rest of the world".

she's just a black girl with a lot of insecurities who has gained a few thousand followers and has developed a superiority complex because of it. but her low self esteem is still there, so it's a lethal combination.