• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Maryjane Byarm

86 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

[âIMG]atwusl3.png

Travel vlogger, self proclaimed loner, wants to visit 100 countries by end of year, greasy, vegan, likes to lie for no reason, rude to her followers, special snowflake.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Marybyarm

Lies about her hair, is actually a wig

pk042rl.jpg

fiGNrD3.jpg

BEING RUDE TO HER FOLLOWERS

8Ygdpbm.jpg2lpnBfO.jpg

2dEIG3j.jpg

mf7WMTT.jpg

mqeUBMs.jpg

k5aY4yg.jpg

Claimed that her contacts were her real eye color then took it back.

0yy4VpZ.jpg

Has a fetish for asian men

[âIMG][âIMG]

[âIMG]

4FudQ2t.jpg

hHmeoEk.jpg

Says she is mixed

mkcS27w.jpg

ATQgmwe.jpgmmgWGfR.jpgSctGgze.jpg

cwqCRwK.jpg

jfAJpOc.jpg

Claims that she will be opening a restaraunt, airbnb, and have a clothing line

BJXVIC8.jpg

P1Fo2ee.jpg

But claims she already has a business but doesnt say what it is

tlpCMra.jpg

She only experienced racism in America and that bad treatment is because of the way you carry yourself

OPsNJhI.jpg

pjYTQNI.jpg

Every time she visits a country she loves to talk about how she’s the first black people some of these people have ever seen and that they like her so much.

VlyUMqV.jpg

SCjc3Jz.jpg

75XdlHZ.jpg

More insta posts

vI0pkbn.jpg

Yl7WYE9.jpg

NFjBf33.jpgHpQ2Ss1.jpgMoU4Wu2g.jpgw5k5GQw.jpg

In one of her videos she claimed that she never met her father. Originally made a post on how her father forgot her birthday and how she was upset over it. Now she’s changed it to “you forgot my birthday”.

@17:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1027&v=zUcUzu3Ck0U

GoIupZi.jpg

vv5Ew9B.jpg

3L2c3kp.jpg

9pQgbHU.jpg

gx1tCSV.jpg

FNLgGwD.jpg

So called encounter with racist family

YXCdm8x.jpg

ilOkZrR.jpg

c6djaDS.jpg

O1O5lEu.jpg

Edited by Anat
pic

Posted

Most of your links are broken

Posted

Really I can see them all just fine hmm

I will try to upload them some where else

Posted

Not being able to make up her mind about whether she actually has friends or not

0CEC9347-DCEF-4357-A344-210E1D2455D4.jpeg

882BAC2F-B0D4-452A-8274-70D3DF3D8EEF.png

Workers at the Philadelphia passport office said they never met anyone that filled out the entire “book.” Maryjane is the first one they’ve come across.

book.jpeg

Posted

Really I can see them all just fine hmm

I will try to upload them some where else

It must have been a glitch then. I see them now:alpacacrush:

Posted

Being rude for no reason 

only 195 countries and they don’t vegan buns

AAEE94BF-0E8A-4D2C-9CEE-1832A6A9EDA8.jpeg

D8A6ED8C-93C8-47A7-B8E5-82EE15477B60.jpeg

22D6D0E8-A6D2-440B-91A0-6E2B3E30008B.jpeg

6B8A900B-63AA-4310-BF52-6FE1C6F0FE63.jpeg

Posted (edited)

EDIT: She keeps making the same videos on how she grew her hair long and her skin routine

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted (edited)

I feel like this thread deserves more attention, because holy shiiit, I recently discovered her and knew immedietly there’s something wrong with this girl. Also a month ago she’s made a youtube video without her contact lens in. So much for being naturally blue. She also made a video claiming she’s a millionaire lol... but no where in the video does she explain anything, she told a subscriber to watch the whole video for the answer but obviously she just want more AD views for that YT money. Honestly I feel like she might be a sugarbaby lmao, it’s just this nagging feeling that I’m getting. I don’t think her YT channel should conjur enough money for her to travel the way that she does.

Edited by Offline

Posted (edited)

Oh and in one video (cant find it), she said she wasnt vegan but was "plant based" and still used honey. Yet she still calls herself vegan

Also doubt she has a natural glow, it would be hard to tell anyways given how much oil she slathers on daily. I dont think you are supposed to put that much oil on yourself like that

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

Your not ^ she is clogging her pores. Without the filters you see how bad her skin actually is.

Posted

She is always the center of attention apparently and there are always men trying to flirt with her.

21D99D2D-23CD-4D49-9C96-4165F56CE012.jpeg

Posted

Never heard of her before but she sounds annoying as hell. And she really isn't that special for completing her passport my father travels for work and had to get a new one recently. No one gave a shit lmao there's tons of people travelling often who need new passports. There aren't that many pages in the end. 

Also where does all the money come from to travel so much?

Posted (edited)

Never heard of her before but she sounds annoying as hell. And she really isn't that special for completing her passport my father travels for work and had to get a new one recently. No one gave a shit lmao there's tons of people travelling often who need new passports. There aren't that many pages in the end. 

Also where does all the money come from to travel so much?

She had this video on how she became a millionaire while she was in Bali, but its mostly made up of pointless stuff and near the end, she shows off  her 1 mil in rupiah dollars but never explains anything. She claims the answer is in the video when someone questioned her. Also the audio quality is bad so if she did explain you wouldnt hear it anyway. She supposedly has a business but she never disclosed what it was

Someone else on this thread said she might a sugar baby i wouldnt be surprised if the men in the countries she goes in that love her so much partially help with her funding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouj1YazmIPY&t=21s

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

4725F6A2-9ED9-4C8F-BD5A-96A8AEA59639.thuEverything is photoshopped? Lol they were screen shot from your own pages then you went back and edited them when people caught on to your lies. But thanks for directing people to search your name and find this thread 😂.

Posted (edited)

Most people we "bully" on pull (if she is referring to us. ) arent even black girls but this is the exact same response she had for lipstick alley exposing her

Edited by VioletRhapsody