• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Leda Monster Bunny

52 posts in this topic

Posted

So these days Leda figures herself an author, right? She released the first book in her Moon Callers series this year.

The problem is Leda is the absolute worst person ever to commit to something. Leda has started so many things over the years and never, ever finished a single one so honestly I don't see these books lasting the 5 or however many volumes she's promised.

And speaking of promises, she opened a Patreon for fans of the book to get all this content and help fund Leda while she's writing. Well it didn't take long for the Patrons to start complaining about not getting anything for their money did it? From what I gather, the lowest tier is simply a 'word of the day', where Leda posts a word from one of the languages she's created everyday with the meaning and whatnot. That's the absolute bare minimum of effort required and she hasn't been delivering it, let alone the higher tiers. It's taken 3 weeks for her "team" (aka her friends) to address the fact that tier 2 have been receiving absolutely nothing for their $2 donations. 

Leda, get yourself together, stop making promises, stop ignoring the people you expect to fund your lazy ass and then making a post expressing how sorry you are for being MIA for 3, 5 or12 months at a time. Give people what they paid for ffs. Learn to commit to something small like posting once a week before you expect people to believe you're going to deliver a series of novels. You're 24 and are somehow even less responsible than you were at 14.

I feel so sorry for her... Im sure she suffered a lot and find it hard to put herself together....

Posted

Have you guys seen some of the comments on her insta? Apparently she hasn't updated her Patreon rewards in like a month and people are worried they're gonna get cheated out of money like they did with the shirt scandle 

(img from lolcow)

lb.png

Posted

Have you guys seen some of the comments on her insta? Apparently she hasn't updated her Patreon rewards in like a month and people are worried they're gonna get cheated out of money like they did with the shirt scandle 

(img from lolcow)

lb.png

I think Leda should take a long break of social media and get a real job, she seems really disturbed...

Posted

From what I heard about her first mooncallers book, it apparently needs a LOT of work. I'm proud of her for getting it done and putting the first one out there for people, but there must be some sort of bias when it comes to whoever is checking her writing and stuff. She seems to have a lot of progress on her second book, but it's kind of terrifying she has a patreon and it has little to no updates, I'm glad I was never involved in that shirt scandal but I'm very sorry for the people who were :alpacaworry2: 

Apparently she hasn't really had an actual job aside from youtube and her writing, if she were to try and get a job irl she'd most likely have to start from the bottom, unless her friends can somehow get her something else it's concerning how she's getting through anything

Posted

I used to follow Leda and her videos back when she dated Matt and was more into gaming LOTR and WOW. Then it seemed she went though a plethora of boyfriends, friends and other changes (anime, looking like a cat..) I agree with the poster who said the internet really is not for her. Leda cannot make decisions well and the ones she makes are usually rash desicions. She's young and already regretting and getting rid of tattoos but then getting more. Her hand she removed one on does not look good. I am honestly surprised she has any hair left but I feel she does all of this for her followers. To keep up this persona. She wears circle lenses because she dislikes her eye color. I think she has a lot of self esteem issues. Currently Leda's getting validation from her fans and it's is a temporary boost to her self esteem -but it is temporary. I think her leaving the internet was the best for her especially with her mental health. She seems like a nice, sincere but very naive person. She's moved around a ton and I do not think she knows where she's going. However, she chose to come back because I think she needs the attention and validation from her fans and I wish her luck. 

I just wish she'd go back to schoo lor something. Even if it's just for writing. I just want her to stick to something!

Posted

From what I heard about her first mooncallers book, it apparently needs a LOT of work. I'm proud of her for getting it done and putting the first one out there for people, but there must be some sort of bias when it comes to whoever is checking her writing and stuff. She seems to have a lot of progress on her second book, but it's kind of terrifying she has a patreon and it has little to no updates, I'm glad I was never involved in that shirt scandal but I'm very sorry for the people who were :alpacaworry2: 

Apparently she hasn't really had an actual job aside from youtube and her writing, if she were to try and get a job irl she'd most likely have to start from the bottom, unless her friends can somehow get her something else it's concerning how she's getting through anything

Iirc her best friend is her "proof reader" and "editor" 

I think Leda should take a long break of social media and get a real job, she seems really disturbed...

Dont feel sorry for her! I've been following Leda for YEARS and that's exactly what she wants you to do. She relies on people feeling sorry for her and never having to take responsibility for anything. While she's living her dream of never having a real job because she thinks she's too special her mother is supporting her. Leda claimed that during writing the first book that she was making something like $2 a month (probably from old ad rev), but not having money hasnt ever stopped her from buying expensive jewelry and crystals on Etsy, so who was footing the bill for that? Who payed for all her Starbucks and booze (since she claims to be a hardcore drinker)? Her parents must be paying for all of it. And while you might think she's dependent on them for mental health reasons never forget the number of times she's happily moved out to live with boyfriends.

Leda is lazy, pure and simple. She has always had everything handed to her her way. She can't be bothered to update her fans even once a month yet expects them to buy her book? She goes on hiatus for months at a time and then suddenly pops up saying "so sorry guys uwu promise I won't do it again pls give me money."

I'm extremely impressed that she's stuck this book thing out for two entire novels! Thats more dedication than shes ever shown any of her thousands of other projects. But then I guess that's because she has a bunch of friends doing most of the hard stuff for her and because it's all about her and her imaginary delusional world in her head.

I was willing to give Leda the benefit of the doubt when I saw that she had actually finished the first book. But then she started live streaming on IG and immediately she was contradicting herself about various little things. She just loves to lie and create stories which I think is why she enjoys this writing phase. I am so over giving her chances after all the nasty, shady, selfish and frankly childish shit she's pulled over the years. Yes the girls got trauma and mental health issues, no doubt! But so does everyone else. The difference between leda and everyone else is Leda thinks she's too ~special~ to earn her way in life

Posted

Iirc her best friend is her "proof reader" and "editor" 

Dont feel sorry for her! I've been following Leda for YEARS and that's exactly what she wants you to do. She relies on people feeling sorry for her and never having to take responsibility for anything. While she's living her dream of never having a real job because she thinks she's too special her mother is supporting her. Leda claimed that during writing the first book that she was making something like $2 a month (probably from old ad rev), but not having money hasnt ever stopped her from buying expensive jewelry and crystals on Etsy, so who was footing the bill for that? Who payed for all her Starbucks and booze (since she claims to be a hardcore drinker)? Her parents must be paying for all of it. And while you might think she's dependent on them for mental health reasons never forget the number of times she's happily moved out to live with boyfriends.

Leda is lazy, pure and simple. She has always had everything handed to her her way. She can't be bothered to update her fans even once a month yet expects them to buy her book? She goes on hiatus for months at a time and then suddenly pops up saying "so sorry guys uwu promise I won't do it again pls give me money."

I'm extremely impressed that she's stuck this book thing out for two entire novels! Thats more dedication than shes ever shown any of her thousands of other projects. But then I guess that's because she has a bunch of friends doing most of the hard stuff for her and because it's all about her and her imaginary delusional world in her head.

I was willing to give Leda the benefit of the doubt when I saw that she had actually finished the first book. But then she started live streaming on IG and immediately she was contradicting herself about various little things. She just loves to lie and create stories which I think is why she enjoys this writing phase. I am so over giving her chances after all the nasty, shady, selfish and frankly childish shit she's pulled over the years. Yes the girls got trauma and mental health issues, no doubt! But so does everyone else. The difference between leda and everyone else is Leda thinks she's too ~special~ to earn her way in life

Wow, didn't know that. Thx for the information