• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Leda Monster Bunny

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

No leda thread? I am shocked.

Quick summary: youtube famous scene queen who dyes her hair like every week. One day she uploaded a video of her crying and talking about how the internet really stressed her out and was ruining her life, and then afterwards she deleted ALL of her social media and nobody heard anything for a year and all her fans freaked out. 

She has recently returned on Youtube, twitter, and instagram.

Links: 

Youtube ♥ Twitter ♥ instagram ♥ More info about leda ♥ Old leda videos

I personally really like leda, but sometimes she's a drama queen and she goes through phases so fast it gets kind of annoying sometimes. Also it's hard to take any of her friendships or relationships seriously because I feel like none of them ever work out. She needs to get a real job or go to like community college or something. I feel like she should try modelling for some indie store or something. :lamasad:

Recent pictures

tumblr_npdkblCFE71s7j29fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nozfr8sMT91t6hh3jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nmkjdmBwro1rhguiao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o053f1PwgK1rdnpxoo1_1280.jpg

Old pictures

tumblr_nhie43EQqI1t19upeo5_500.jpg

tumblr_n0i1pjgXpv1rdnpxoo1_1280.png tumblr_ny8njcdy9y1uzrij5o1_500.jpg

I'd love to hear you guys' opinions of her :^0 

oh fuck i didnt mean to post this in forum suggestions and gripes. sorry lol. i meant to post this in online personalities

Edited by Milk
cringe worthy typos

Posted

i used to like her, but it really annoyed me how she jumped on the 'kawaii, omg i like anime, im your waifu now' train. she's really pretty, but her videos are really boring, and all she talks about are basic things people want to hear, like bullying is wrong! you're beautiful no matter what! it gets really redundant and boring all the time. 

Posted

Honestly I dunno if Leda belongs here on PULL. Yeah she doesn't make great videos and is mainly popular for her looks but she's actually really nice and I haven't heard anything bad about her other than disappearing and changing phases quickly, but she hasn't really done anything harmful. I kind of feel bad for her because she has a really crazy fanbase that are very demanding of her and she has soo many hate blogs about her on tumblr, more than many other youtubers I've seen. When I first discovered her when she was in her scene phase she actually made decent videos with a bit more content to them then they slowly began to degrade over time and you can tell she just wasn't enjoying it after years of doing it. Who knows why she still sticks with it. She seems like a really nice girl and I wish she'd just leave the internet for good because it seems to affect her negatively and she isn't really relevant anymore other than for her looks. If she wants to stick around as a social media figure she needs to be a lot more professional and quit disappearing.

Posted

I think the video she made of herself crying because she was deleting her youtube was pretty ridiculous, and snowflakey.

Posted

@Veevee, I haven't heard of any bad things about her either, but PULL isn't all about snowflakes. Even people who aren't bad in the slightest can be discussed here, I believe. 

I followed her on IG for a while but I got sick of her changing aesthetics, her hair, etc every three seconds. I know that people are allowed to do whatever they want (as long as it isn't harmful ofc), but it's not like there's anything interesting on there anyway. I also unsubbed her, because, just like everyone else says, her videos are quite basic. 

Posted

She's just boring, tbh. She had her whole wah wah video that made everyone go apeshit, recieved a lot of backlash for it, then came back after a while (can't remember how long) and made a video explaining how her 'mental illness' etc. made her do it.

She comes off as a typical tumblrina, constantly trying to be in the most popular styles, changing every week, it's the same shit 90% of girls do now to stay relevant.

Posted

@kotori Yeah I guess that's true, sorry! 

I totally agree about her changing too much though. Idk what happened to her, back in the day she didn't go through these phases, she just dyed her hair a lot but had a pretty consistent "style" and didn't try so hard. She's very snowflakey now and it's pretty sad cause she has a lot of potential if she would just be herself but instead she seems to have become a big people pleaser, trying way too hard to stay relevant. I'm pretty sure the only reason she came back to the internet was for attention. She should've stayed offline imo. 

Posted

@kotori Yeah I guess that's true, sorry! 

I totally agree about her changing too much though. Idk what happened to her, back in the day she didn't go through these phases, she just dyed her hair a lot but had a pretty consistent "style" and didn't try so hard. She's very snowflakey now and it's pretty sad cause she has a lot of potential if she would just be herself but instead she seems to have become a big people pleaser, trying way too hard to stay relevant. I'm pretty sure the only reason she came back to the internet was for attention. She should've stayed offline imo. 

didn't she used to date that guy from Des & Nate too?

Posted

I still like her but not as much as I used to, since I've also noticed she's trying too hard nowadays. I got the image she wasn't into anime at all before, then suddenly she was ALL about it and it was already kind of alarming. Sudden changes always gives me the impression that the person is trying to please others by changing. I hope she was just in the closet about liking anime and changed because she really wanted to do it for herself rather than in order to stay relevant.

Posted

didn't she used to date that guy from Des & Nate too?

yep, she dated Nate when she was 15-17 I think. Shortly after they broke up was when she started going through intense phases and changing herself. At least that's what I noticed. After that I stopped keeping up with her as much because she just was trying to hard to be someone she wasn't. 

Posted

yep, she dated Nate when she was 15-17 I think. Shortly after they broke up was when she started going through intense phases and changing herself. At least that's what I noticed. After that I stopped keeping up with her as much because she just was trying to hard to be someone she wasn't. 

I was pretty sure that was her! I used to like Des & Nate when I was younger. lol

Posted

I almost didn't notice this thread because it was in the gripes section lol

There was actually a Leda thread in PULL 1.0, but it started getting a little on the verge of like... The Ariana Grande thread, where everybody would nitpick at Leda's skin (based on non-edited/fan photos, her skin transitions a lot and ends up bumpy and porous, probably due to foundation use). But she isn't deliberately snowflakey, she just goes through so many phases to the point I stopped keeping up with her and she got boring. Her "I'm a super geek" and borderline weebish phase (is this still the current one?) that someone mentioned above kinda rubbed me the wrong way. 

Posted

Moved to Online Personalities

Please contact us if you put a thread in the wrong section, OP.
Thanks to the person who did.

Posted (edited)

I seriously miss the Rave/Plur style she had. I also miss her video game theme makeup tutorials. 

41efab0181ba906137b91b347d3e1c04.jpg

Edited by PoopDoop666

Posted (edited)

I used to follow Leda and her videos back when she dated Matt and was more into gaming LOTR and WOW. Then it seemed she went though a plethora of boyfriends, friends and other changes (anime, looking like a cat..) I agree with the poster who said the internet really is not for her. Leda cannot make decisions well and the ones she makes are usually rash desicions. She's young and already regretting and getting rid of tattoos but then getting more. Her hand she removed one on does not look good. I am honestly surprised she has any hair left but I feel she does all of this for her followers. To keep up this persona. She wears circle lenses because she dislikes her eye color. I think she has a lot of self esteem issues. Currently Leda's getting validation from her fans and it's is a temporary boost to her self esteem -but it is temporary. I think her leaving the internet was the best for her especially with her mental health. She seems like a nice, sincere but very naive person. She's moved around a ton and I do not think she knows where she's going. However, she chose to come back because I think she needs the attention and validation from her fans and I wish her luck. 

Edited by xxvvw