• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

instagram A topic on violet verdandi (instagram)

24 posts in this topic

Posted

a thread on her exists and it is neither deleted nor locked https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/10606-violet-verdandi/

Yes, I messaged Nyx and they restored that thread. ;)

Is there a way to combine the threads?

I don't think so, unless someone wants to copy and paste all previous content onto here.

Posted

Yes, I messaged Nyx and they restored that thread. ;)

I don't think so, unless someone wants to copy and paste all previous content onto here.

I was just reading the old thread and I saw this thread and thought that I could help by linking it but turns out you were the one who got it restored, good job!

Posted

Screenshot_2019-01-01-15-50-36-1.thumb.p

...she idolises yungelita

Posted

disgusting

Posted

I'm a bit grossed out by how she promotes these "lolita" type relationships so casually to her followers, she'd purposefully dress and pose in very child-like ways while boasting about her sexual endeavors with older married men of 35+ and how desperate she is for a relationship with them.

Posted

Seems like she only turned of age recently?

Screenshot_2019-01-07-23-19-16-1.thumb.p

Posted

Of course every guy young as old were obsessed with her..

Also does that mean thats she posted nudes or half nudes underage??

Posted

I think it’s a figure of speach? You can take it either way, like “now” as in “I just turned now” or “right now, at this moment”. “Now I’m 30 but when I was in school (...)” kind of thing.