• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

instagram A topic on violet verdandi (instagram)

24 posts in this topic

Posted

@ violetverdandi on instagram. I think she used to have 100k followers but got her account deleted so now she has about 35k. Idk if she's problelatic but her pics are being used as thinspo on tumblr, not necessarily her fault but still not ok.

Idk if she uses facetune or something but I always think her lips seems a little bit off..

If you guys think she's not relevant or problematic you can delete this topic.

Screenshot_2018-10-01-16-47-17.png

Screenshot_2018-10-01-16-47-29.png

15f78547-b228-4f93-87e3-f3e09e6d2ea5.png

Screenshot_2018-10-01-16-52-39.png

Posted

621D39BB-44B6-4C7A-949A-A68DD18F1D16.thuE11C7DBF-F77B-4592-A854-149E8B9E8B4A.thuPeople keep locking this topic because they think she’s underage. I personally don’t believe she is, according to these screenshots.

Posted

shes definitely not underage she’s made it very clear. I wish I was better at eye-spying photoshop because I feel like she’s shopped to hell and back. She also says she’s Shea’s (urfatherfigure) sister but that has to be a joke. Idk her sense of humor doesn’t really translate to me

F6C9503F-53A3-4CC0-81A6-FA468461B74D.jpeg

Posted

I don't think she's underage either she's been on tumblr for awhile now always posting selfies, no way can she be like 14 for 3-4 years lol 

shes definitely not underage she’s made it very clear. I wish I was better at eye-spying photoshop because I feel like she’s shopped to hell and back. She also says she’s Shea’s (urfatherfigure) sister but that has to be a joke. Idk her sense of humor doesn’t really translate to me

F6C9503F-53A3-4CC0-81A6-FA468461B74D.jpeg

don't know if this is fake or not or  if she's being sarcastic...

IMG_7057.PNG.2a7381e8dd53723a45f1ac1371a1d94f.PNG

Posted (edited)

I wish the mods stopped deleting any new topics about Violet, because she obviously is not under 16 and only lies about it to pander towards nymphet fetishes for older men with under aged girls.

For some evidence, Violet has admittedly already finished 9th grade and is either in 10th, 11th or 12th grade. Hence, if she is in 10th grade at the moment, she should be 16 years old, or if she is in 11th grade then she is 17 years old, or 12th grade at 18 years old.

Screenshot_afasasftw54.thumb.png.b4f22d1

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

I think she has to be at least 18 bc I found nude pictures of her from this shoot with this photographer... 

Posted

I think she has to be at least 18 bc I found nude pictures of her from this shoot with this photographer... 

links? Screen caps? Need proof 

Posted

links? Screen caps? Need proof 

Idk if im allowed to post them but here are some she had posted on her account that got deleted, you can slightly see her birthmark. The photographer still has them up on his page. 

I really hope she’s of legal age since she’s always talking about being with older men. I noticed she gets really angry when people comment that she’s underage, I know in some states the age of consent is as low as 16 but I don’t think she’s ever confirmed where she lives. Even so, she seems too immature to be with older men.

Also if her face is “gorgeous” as he says then why is she covering it? Does she not want anyone she knows in her life to find her naked?

C7095616-FB09-48E6-B4F8-ED02A425235C.jpeg

647A0BF1-29E7-4821-9070-5F8AF638EBB0.jpeg

Posted

Idk if im allowed to post them but here are some she had posted on her account that got deleted, you can slightly see her birthmark. The photographer still has them up on his page. 

I really hope she’s of legal age since she’s always talking about being with older men. I noticed she gets really angry when people comment that she’s underage, I know in some states the age of consent is as low as 16 but I don’t think she’s ever confirmed where she lives. Even so, she seems too immature to be with older men.

Also if her face is “gorgeous” as he says then why is she covering it? Does she not want anyone she knows in her life to find her naked?

C7095616-FB09-48E6-B4F8-ED02A425235C.jpeg

647A0BF1-29E7-4821-9070-5F8AF638EBB0.jpeg

I feel like her face is covered because it’s FaceTuned to hell and back 

Posted

I feel like her face is covered because it’s FaceTuned to hell and back 

she admit to using facetune 

hejehej.png

Posted

I wish the mods stopped deleting any new topics about Violet, because she obviously is not under 16 and only lies about it to pander towards nymphet fetishes for older men with under aged girls.

For some evidence, Violet has admittedly already finished 9th grade and is either in 10th, 11th or 12th grade. Hence, if she is in 10th grade at the moment, she should be 16 years old, or if she is in 11th grade then she is 17 years old, or 12th grade at 18 years old.

Screenshot_afasasftw54.thumb.png.b4f22d1

(not 100% sure) but i believe she’s 19 and lives in Brooklyn or is there a lot (she had a photo at BAM ‘Brooklyn academy of music’ and the photographer she shot with is also in Brooklyn) 

Posted

She has over 100k followers now 

And also says shes not underage herself

Screenshot_2018-12-28-11-42-16.png

Posted (edited)

She has over 100k followers now 

And also says shes not underage herself

Screenshot_2018-12-28-11-42-16.png

It's about time there's solid evidence.

I knew she was definitely over 16, but baited a lot of people into believing she's extremely young for gaining lolita fetish followers. 

It's also why all the previous threads of her have been getting deleted. A few of them actually had good content that could be discussed. Is there any way for the mods to restore them and add them to this thread? 

I found two earlier threads:

I remember I contributed to a third thread some months ago with many screenshots of her Tumblr asks and stuff regarding baiting people into believing she's under aged. I can't find it so I assume it's been removed.

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

It's about time there's solid evidence.

I knew she was definitely over 16, but baited a lot of people into believing she's extremely young for gaining lolita fetish followers. 

It's also why all the previous threads of her have been getting deleted. A few of them actually had good content that could be discussed. Is there any way for the mods to restore them and add them to this thread? 

I found two earlier threads:

I remember I contributed to a third thread some months ago with many screenshots of her Tumblr asks and stuff regarding baiting people into believing she's under aged. I can't find it so I assume it's been removed.

a thread on her exists and it is neither deleted nor locked https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/10606-violet-verdandi/

Posted

Is there a way to combine the threads?