Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Random photos.

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Some of the girly doll-like clothing can still be very flattering out of your teens if you learn to style them properly. If she'd have toned down the make-up and accessories, got rid of her bangs and kept her hair in the loose curls. Of coursesome of her outfits are a bit WTF like that grey argyle jumper with the shorts. It would be okay if the jumper was paired with some skinny jeans.

I'm all with you. It's about how you style it and combine it. You can wear the doll-like or gyaru fashion as long as you want, but imo tone it down a bit with the hairstyle and make-up and adapt it a bit to your age etc. I have some harajuku-fashion peaces. No one would ever call me doll-like or look at me weirdly when I wear them. As you said, pairing the grey jumper with a pair of jeans, no bangs, would make it look completely different.

Posted (edited)

She looks about 6 in this photo LOL

TYSCHG.png

TLkijd.png

Edited by Maid In China
Ok Maybe not 6 but still!

Posted

She looks about 6 in this photo LOL

TYSCHG.png

TLkijd.png

where are these pics from? I've never seen them before 

Posted (edited)

1443022511824.jpg

Can someone explain this photo to me? This is Anna Sui. Did Taylor model for her clothing line on the runway one year? I've been to Anna's shows often during NYFW. Now I'm wondering if I've seen Taylor when she did modeling or if this was for one of her shows abroad (or just a pic together). lol

**EDIT**
Since no one knew, did some snooping and found she did a VERY short runway for Anna's fragance line in 2013.

Edited by Polarius