• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

16 posts in this topic

Posted

people-looking-like-dolls-wang-jia-yun.j

Brief summary:

Wang Jiayun (Renee Yun) is a young Chinese woman who a few years ago was known in Korea and in China as "human inflatable doll" by their appearance is similar to the famous sex dolls. However, not long after his fame spread, evidence that their appearance in pictures were photoshop product began to appear among other lies told by her about her real age.

Real Face (Some photos are old).

cd72e6c802865a232b059b2.jpg

wang-jia-yun-25.jpg

angel_29.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Body comparison

tumblr_mhfeynasVL1rvid2po1_500.jpg

6b56d4d7gw1em6yghlz1yj20et0m875z.jpg

Real

Photoshop fails

a5bbf232e46ec0e33fcfce1ebcc813545

aquiwangjiayun34.jpg

tumblr_lhhvy2jxfh1qe5ly6.jpg

Currently: In your microblogging Weibo, Jia-Yun continues lying about their age and photoshop, but admitted that he recently submitted himself plastic surgery cited to as "Korean semi permanent."
Unfortunately I do not have much understanding of their posting because I do not understand the Chinese language, however it is common to see her bragging of how is rich. :hmm:

Sorry for my bad English! ^-^

Posted (edited)

Wow. Her Photoshop is bad. She's actually really pretty, though! But her shoops make her look like she has a Dakota Rose Alien Baby Face

people-looking-like-dolls-wang-jia-yun.j

this haunts my nightmares 

Edited by terrorchan

Posted

Why recently a lot of girls photoshop themselves too much similar?  (No matter race, because the photoshop end up same lol)

Posted

it's a trend. It's kinda fading away out in the west, but out East they still seem to love it. :alpacadone:

Dear God please let it die 

Posted (edited)

What really impresses me is that after all these years as "human doll" (and she started this trend well before Venus and Dakota) your photoshop skills are still so bad. But the way his followers seem to be so used to your Alien Baby Face, I doubt it will do any effort to improve it.

Sorry for my bad English! ^-^

tumblr_lm51rlNjp41qepugpo1_500.thumb.gif

Edited by Kori Hikaru

Posted

In the West it is still a trend too.

Posted

can i add to this?

she has gotten a lot of plastic surgery to look like her photo shopped pictures and it's very obvious in her more recent pictures. (although i'm sure she still edits her skin & eyes like a lot of net idols.) her weibo also states that she models for a u.s. clothing company called Taek that doesn't exist :D or at least i can't find it... she also sells her "worn" clothes on taobao for more than they are really worth, which is ridiculous, but she's such a celebrity so of course people are dying to buy the clothes her skin has blessed ;) 

her boyfriend, Sam, is also no better and is just as known for super-shooping his appearance as well.  (i would add pictures but im at work and can't find recent pictures of him!) 

38aa18f25ed70637198ac7b223f7f8adb0a19e0e4cbd396a730cdf1bddbe8056_1.jpg

tumblr_nzeixjQ42h1uhhphjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nzeixjQ42h1uhhphjo2_1280.jpg

image1.JPG

Posted

She looks horrible now, her old look was much better and cuter. Now she looks like plastic.

Posted

agreed. she looks like a botched Gangnam unnie now 

Posted

tbh I've never heard of her but her shooped legs are lulzy

Posted

Weibo is full of girls like her, and they get lots of praises which I don't understand because you can clearly see their photoshop fails (and nobody looks like that without surgery). But well, I don't understand China, they say Fan Bing Bing is the most natural beauty queen and goddess of China and is more full of plastic than Kim Kardashian. The same with Angela Baby. Their surgeons must feel proud of their work.

Posted

She reminds me on this. Just would change the lyrics to "I am so plastic, its fantastic!" in her case.

Posted

am I the only one who think she actually looks really cute? even in her most recent pics, I think it doesn't look as bad as the other heavily photoshopped people like 蛇精男~ 

Posted

She's pretty, tough! But those long photoshoped legs are so disturbing :stoplz:

Posted

i don't think anyone keeps up with this old timer anymore but i got curious today!

i can't read Chinese but it seems she's no longer with Sam? she takes a lot of pictures with a new man now.

She's a full blown plastic surgery addict now and she tries to hide her misshapen swollen face with filters. 

she also got a breast enlargement surgery it seems.

and dang this girl is crazy loaded. 

i also found what seems to be an abandoned twitter that was either officially hers or made by a fan who was close to her personally, as it has her old unshooped face and body and pictures of her house.

the first five are from that twitter. the rest are recent with new man and plastic surgery face

IMG_3321.JPG

IMG_3322.JPG

IMG_3323.JPG

IMG_3324.JPG

IMG_3341.JPG

IMG_3328.JPG

IMG_3329.JPG

IMG_3331.JPG

IMG_3333.PNG

IMG_3334.PNG

IMG_3335.PNG

IMG_3336.PNG