• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

General Nigri thread

6925 posts in this topic

Posted

Dude, you're super aggressive. She looks fine without makeup and you know it. Sure she has skin issues and wears too much makeup, but her personality is what's ugly to most of us here. So calm down.

I noticed you just kind of came out of no where a couple of days ago with the most hostile comments on multiple threads.

so what I've only been on here a couple of days I only found out about this page about a week ago. I was sharing my opinion I didn't realize that was a crime. Yeah it was harsh but that's how I see her I didn't say you had to see her that way. I don't care anyway I'm done with this website now il let you all get back to discussing things nicely and without any triggering. 

Posted

Her fingers look like they're covered in shit. Why the hell does she do that annoying peace sign in front of her face whenever she don't wear makeup. Bitch knows she needs it. 

To me it looks like she just has some wounds there that can com from literally anything from making cosplay stuff to lifting things. I think she would look much prettier with a more natural make up. 

Posted (edited)

so what I've only been on here a couple of days I only found out about this page about a week ago. I was sharing my opinion I didn't realize that was a crime. Yeah it was harsh but that's how I see her I didn't say you had to see her that way. I don't care anyway I'm done with this website now il let you all get back to discussing things nicely and without any triggering. 

Someone is salty they got called out for being an asshole. Triggered. Think of this thread more like a group of renegade fans that can see clearly through the bullshit and have grown tired of her and the Fandom, Not a place to call her an ugly bitch. Salty.

On a lighter note, she would be a fantastic lingerie model because she would be selling herself in the way she does now instead of hiding beind this fake nerdy persona to gain fans and saying "it's all about cosplay and games and anime!", When we all know it's about sexualizing herself.

I wouldn't have shit to say about her If she was legitimate.

Edited by Joders

Posted

Someone is salty they got called out for being an asshole. Triggered. Think of this thread more like a group of renegade fans that can see clearly through the bullshit and have grown tired of her and the Fandom, Not a place to call her an ugly bitch. Salty.

On a lighter note, she would be a fantastic lingerie model because she would be selling herself in the way she does now instead of hiding beind this fake nerdy persona to gain fans and saying "it's all about cosplay and games and anime!", When we all know it's about sexualizing herself.

I always felt like sexy cosplayers were models who just couldn't make it in the fashion industry.

While cosplayers like Jess, Meg Turney and Kristen Hughey are sexy, they aren't nearly as beautiful as professional fashion models, which is why they instead chose to appeal to a different demographic, aka the "nerds", where the standards are lower.

Posted (edited)

I always felt like sexy cosplayers were models who just couldn't make it in the fashion industry.

While cosplayers like Jess, Meg Turney and Kristen Hughey are sexy, they aren't nearly as beautiful as professional fashion models, which is why they instead chose to appeal to a different demographic, aka the "nerds", where the standards are lower.

100% agreed.  That is exactly why they down graded and appealed to the lowest common denominator, neck beards.  Actual people with self respect would never throw money away at someone and get little to nothing in return like the way these neck beards do.  Since they have no self esteem they are easy to take advantage of.  It is kind of sad really. 

They can get a better looking woman inside and out if they invested time and effort instead of sitting at their computer in their sweatpants with their cheeto infested fingers.  But I guess if that is what makes wank bank get her self esteem boost and money from, attracting types like that..alrighty then! lol

Actual, professional models are usually very beautiful at every angle and even with their hair harshly pulled back and 0 makeup.  Nigri can never be that so she appeals to what she can heh.  When you go to be interviewed by an actual modeling agency you are told to come in with nearly no makeup on and your hair tied back.  She wouldn't last two seconds lol.

Edited by cupcakelove

Posted

I said lingerie model. Her tits would still be the main focus. You're absolutely right though when it comes to more mainstream modeling. 

Posted (edited)

You know what she'd be great for if she had a few tattoos? Suicide girls!! Or something similar since SG loves to screw their girls and photographers.

Anyway, her preferred hair and makeup style would work, she's in great shape, "cosplay" could be a fun bonus, and she already has a fan base...

I think there's a market for what she wants to do but she's not currently in the right niche.

Edited by LaMite

Posted

image.jpeg

Posted (edited)

image.jpeg

Ughhh are those her actual titties? JFC how to people think they're real. :amgplz:

Good comparisons tho. What's the source of the main image? 

Edited by MahouPrawn

Posted

Uh... I didn't know nudes were allowed in this thread...

Posted

Jessica needs to do cosplay because she truthfully would never even qualify to be a low end lingerie model. And when it comes down to it... I don't think Jess would even have a chance of being a instagram model....lol..
You have girls that are instagram models which are basically model rejects as well....... Here I picked one of Jessica's best modeling shots compared to some instagram models and she doesn't even come close 

rN3s9Sr.png

Posted (edited)

Jess does a good Myspace Pose™. Heck that's all she does.

Seriously she is so stuck in the early 2000's it's crazy. 

Edited by Kreatura

Posted (edited)

Well, if that is a real nude pic of Jessica, then we can finally confirm she has nipples. Maybe that's why it got leaked. :alpacawink:

Also, maybe put nudes under spoiler so I don't have a heart attack checking PULL in public.

Edited by Nyanko Sensei

Posted (edited)

image.jpeg

I still don't think this is her.  From that infamous nip split photo, Wank Bank has no nipples. lol

Edited by Sweetheart
I forgot how to use code to spoiler

Posted

I still don't think this is her.  From that infamous nip split photo, Wank Bank has no nipples. lol

what event was this? I never heard about this