• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Nigri thread

6540 posts in this topic

Posted

she obviously got a nose job but I can understand if she doesn't talk about it since it's just the nose... Like, having a ugly nose is really unfortunate and improving it with surgery is fine and it makes your face looks more beautiful, when it's done because of self esteem issues, I can understand, like it's right in the middle of the face and hating yourself because of that is sad ... 

Anyways I don't know how to explain it, but not admitting a nose job is not as bad as not admitting a boob job when people asks, especially when it' too obvious

Posted

Some of the "after" nose photos are fan pics so they aren't shopped. I can't tell if she had a nose job or not. Some people get very little done to the nose like Megan Fox did and it still looks natural. 

And If she wanted to hide the fact she had implants.... just let people talk. Don't lie. Don't straight up say "My boobs are natural" when they aren't. Anyone that has boobs or anyone that has seen real ones can tell Jessica's are fake. Real boobs don't sit on your chest when your laying down. Real ones jiggle if you jump up and down or try to forcefully jiggle them. 

Jessica's boobs:

tumblr_naa3nhUr541qg6s81o3_r3_250.gif

Real Boobs:

giphy.gif

Posted

Some of the "after" nose photos are fan pics so they aren't shopped. I can't tell if she had a nose job or not. Some people get very little done to the nose like Megan Fox did and it still looks natural. 

And If she wanted to hide the fact she had implants.... just let people talk. Don't lie. Don't straight up say "My boobs are natural" when they aren't. Anyone that has boobs or anyone that has seen real ones can tell Jessica's are fake. Real boobs don't sit on your chest when your laying down. Real ones jiggle if you jump up and down or try to forcefully jiggle them. 

Jessica's boobs:

tumblr_naa3nhUr541qg6s81o3_r3_250.gif

Real Boobs:

giphy.gif

It actually hurts me to watch her FORCE her boobs to bounce up and down. Everything about her is fake. & sometimes, yes, regardless of a person's many surgeries, as long as they have a decent personality it's ok... But you know what else is fake? The love she has for her fans. That shits me the most, because they either don't see it and support her blindly... Or are supporting her because they're just there for the all year round fap session.

Posted

Jessica is a really good actress and it's true. I've seen her in person and met her really quickly and I've myself been fooled by her behavior in conventions. She will talk to her fans, have short conversations with them ( because there's so many people who want to meet her that you pretty much only have time to say HI I LOVE YOU K BYE ! kind of... lol ) and she's very convicing. I can't deny the fact that she's convicing when chatting with her fans in real life, she has a fake personality and won't care about her fans, but jeeze she's good in playing the genuinely interested person. OVer the years I've noticed how much she's fake, but I'm glad to see that there's more and more people noticing her real self. Plus has anyone noticed that she receives less stuff from the mail than she used to ?!

Posted

I would imagine she still gets a shit ton of stuff but doesn't bother showing them on camera because she's too busy being 'so randumzz' with her bf. Sucks for the desperate losers who hope for their gift to be shown on cam

Posted

omg those gifs made me roll.  She still trying to say they're natural? LOL.  They move like rocks, yikes.

And yea, everything about this chick is so fake..what a turn off.

Posted (edited)

excuse me if this is too rude but i have to say this, since she's using her physique to become popular: even with all the trying and fakeness, she still isn't pretty nor sexy, her fame is as baffling as thermodynamics to me

(but at least thermodynamics make sense.)

Edited by madonnawhore

Posted

Oh I agree madonnawhore!  She looks like a piece of driftwood with rock hard implants....not a very nice look if you ask me.  Probably why only neckbeards really give her attention.  She looked much better before she went overboard with the plastic surgery stuff.

Posted

Omg... Her boobs really look like rocks... She can break a skull with those things!!! O.o Who does she think she can fool with that "all natural" story? Even though i have smaller boobs than her (i'm a B) mine move way more than hers (yeaaah that sounded awkard but hers should a lot more than mine since the're ginormous). Even the picture she posted of Ryan squeezing them proves that her boobs are hard and fake DX

Posted

Omg... Her boobs really look like rocks... She can break a skull with those things!!! O.o Who does she think she can fool with that "all natural" story? Even though i have smaller boobs than her (i'm a B) mine move way more than hers (yeaaah that sounded awkard but hers should a lot more than mine since the're ginormous). Even the picture she posted of Ryan squeezing them proves that her boobs are hard and fake DX

If it helps, me and Jess have nearly the same size, I am a size bigger and my jiggles like how a boob should, cause mine are all natural~

Her's scare the hell out of me.

Posted

If it helps, me and Jess have nearly the same size, I am a size bigger and my jiggles like how a boob should, cause mine are all natural~

Her's scare the hell out of me.

Yaaaay!!!!! We have natural big boobs here!!!!! x3 And yeah... Her boobs bounce as soon as she starts jumping but stop inmediately after she stops... They look just like if something was holding them all the time and not letting them move as they should xD dunno... it looks like it would require a lot of work to make them jiggle like they should.

Posted

LOL omg who wears that much makeup at the gym?  That has got to feel disgusting...and fake eye lashes, can you imagine working out in that!?

Well, I guess if she  is that insecure I suppose? ^^;  Makes me want to go wash my face just looking at that.

Posted

Ugh, same here. Imagine all that foundation...those clogged pores..yeck

Posted

Ugh I saw that snap of her with makeup at the gym. I can't even imagine working out like that holy shit. How uncomfortable.