• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

General Nigri thread

6943 posts in this topic

Posted

All I can really pay attention on is how rough and damaged her hair looks, what the hell did she do to it??

Screenshot_20191130-125509.thumb.jpg.be0

Over bleached, straightened too often, most likely not using the proper shampoo and conditioner. There’s literally so much she could do to help it. This is my job and it hurts my soul. Like I wanna put together a helping package for her hair.......

Posted

Over bleached, straightened too often, most likely not using the proper shampoo and conditioner. There’s literally so much she could do to help it. This is my job and it hurts my soul. Like I wanna put together a helping package for her hair.......

I mean I am sure she reads this thread, you can probably drop some recommendations. But I think she might be bleaching her own hair. If she doesn't she needs to fire her stylist. But yeah I'd prob drop a product list for her to try. I don't think thats rude but her hair is super fried.

On a side note, this photo is super cute. I actually like this content she's been uploading. So this is pretty positive. Her travel stuff really is exciting. I hope she does this more! I know she says she wishes she can do it more before on her personal insta. If she sees this, please do more LOL. I used to hate most of her Japan posts in the past because it wasn't very fun to look at but this time it kind of hits me nice. 

Posted

Photo dump and patreon leaks 

Does she edit her aroelas/nipples out? Taking photoshop lessons from Jenna I see - but hell, the greyish discoloured breasts are disturbing 

I found a few of her patreon sets but obviously there's too much to post 

post_file.thumb.png.58303bf36236fe6a05b4Untitled.thumb.png.d71362410772e84da3116Jessica_Nigri_Demon_004.thumb.jpg.cbda9aIMG_0717.thumb.jpg.eaf82a323493e5f19363c20190930_mitsuri_kanroji_kimono_0649_1.t20181010_himiko_toga_0710_1.thumb.jpg.bd20190618_purple_outfit_0089_1-qYALWT.thuJessica_Nigri_Demon_017.thumb.jpg.df801e

Posted

I honestly don’t think she edits her nips out.  I think her nipples are genuinely small and her breasts have been overdone so it’s obvious they aren’t real.  

Its pretty bad when someone’s hair looks in worse condition than nigri’s.  She probably uses higher than volume 10 every time she dyes her hair red

Posted

I mean I am sure she reads this thread, you can probably drop some recommendations. But I think she might be bleaching her own hair. If she doesn't she needs to fire her stylist. But yeah I'd prob drop a product list for her to try. I don't think thats rude but her hair is super fried.

On a side note, this photo is super cute. I actually like this content she's been uploading. So this is pretty positive. Her travel stuff really is exciting. I hope she does this more! I know she says she wishes she can do it more before on her personal insta. If she sees this, please do more LOL. I used to hate most of her Japan posts in the past because it wasn't very fun to look at but this time it kind of hits me nice. 

I would love to get my hands on her hair and do some things to help it. As far as products to recommend, I’d have to see her hair to determine a lot. My guess is it needs protein and moisture. It needs to be PH balanced also purple shampoo will help keep it blonde without needing to keep bleaching. Does she or her stylist tone her hair? There’s so much!!  

Posted

Why are her implants grey? It's so weird. Hers never seemed to drop either. Maybe because she went way too big for her frame.  

I still cant believe people pay for those pics. 

And as far as her hair goes..is that why she always wears a hat? To hide the damage/balding and hide her forehead? It must be so thin from non stop bleaching for 10+ years by whoever is doing it.

Posted

I totally agree that this is the direction she should go. It seems like she actually cares about this content compared to her cosplay stuff. I actually like her travel stuff. It has personality And doesn’t seem as fake. She should just drop cosplay all together....but honestly this photo is so photoshopped and the colors changed. Meg’s hair is pink and in this photo it looks like washed out orange. And the water is bending around Jessica’s waist. 

Posted

Meg had a video and I took screencaps.  What Jessica looks like without the photoshop:

jes2.thumb.jpg.aab555d3d3574de8b5e4febb1jes1.thumb.jpg.2707777859e376204698ee8a2

Posted

Meg had a video and I took screencaps.  What Jessica looks like without the photoshop:

jes2.thumb.jpg.aab555d3d3574de8b5e4febb1jes1.thumb.jpg.2707777859e376204698ee8a2

tbh I think her face looks better in these screenshots than the other pics from this set she has shared

The rest....yikes this is really rough, especially since that corset part looks like it has boning in it

Posted

jess.thumb.jpg.9f9790d6d8019ffa3e3c8df4c

I go back and forth about her lip injections.  She hasn't gone *too big* yet so it doesnt look horrible but I do think they age her a bit.

Posted

Honestly I think it's her makeup that ages her face more. Less is more as you age, that coon eye really needs to go, I remember she had one professional boudoir shoot with light makeup, she was really pretty then.

Posted

Actually with flame video editing and similar programs video photoshopping is a thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they use that.I am nearly certain Wank Bank does in the videos she posts herself.  I could be wrong but it really looks that way imo.

The best way to see her unshopped I think is candids with "fans" when she goes to cons which is usually when she looks bloated and aged from her over doing PS.

Posted

She looks absolutely miserable and hungover. Plus she looks bloated af since she always edits her waist lol

Posted

Did they edit the face scar over some images? 

Posted

Alright the level of photo shop she is doing to her face now is absolutely absurd. It doesn't even look like her anymore. I commented this on her subreddit a few months ago and got instantly permabanned but look. Here is a photo of jessica with here parents:

https://imgur.com/a/5i3fWPJ

Notice how jessica has very noticeable creases above and around her mouth.Her mom has the same exact creases. It is because of their cheek bones. THIS IS HEREDITARY.

Now look at this picture: https://imgur.com/a/yIsl4m5

Face is completely smooth.

Another new pic with a completely smoothed out face: https://imgur.com/a/mC7MulE

Here is another older pic with the creases: https://imgur.com/a/IRuF7K9

So either she is photoshopped her face to all shit now or she got ANOTHER plastic surgery, this time on her face.