• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Nigri thread

6614 posts in this topic

Posted

I was just perma banned from the Jessica Nigri subreddit for my first and only ever comment on it. Responding to a post with this picture I posted, 

"lol who is this? she needs to stop photoshopping her face so hard."

Instantly banned.

zwyvia12tku31.png

Leave it to Jess to have two different faces in photos literally side by side

Posted

Long time lurker first time poster henlo.

i just couldnt help but be bothered,, where is her nipple?? Like is it just me or does it look suuuper weird? Also her skin look way too smooth to be real humans skin lol

D9BC7EDD-D063-4104-A7C8-2521AF4A6EBD.jpeg

Posted

i just couldnt help but be bothered,, where is her nipple?? Like is it just me or does it look suuuper weird? Also her skin look way too smooth to be real humans skin lol

Same with Jenna Lynn, their areolas/nipples just don't exist 

Posted

"Wig: me" 

No honey you did not make this wig and you barley styled it.  Will she ever tell the truth? She's never making anything by herself ugh

Screenshot_20191029_105433.jpg

Posted

B473FD33-8B04-4D2A-92FA-BCF2B6DAEAD9.thu5D57002C-32F5-43B4-AAE9-B7152D568EFD.thu

Even with all the photoshop this wig is a hot mess. The back is overteased and crunchy while the front section has not been teased at all. You can see all the white space leftover from the shitty airbrush paint job. The trimmed ends on the side bangs look awful and are too long for the character. 

I honestly might believe Jessica made this because 1. It’s just a bad job 2. The character’s bangs are changed to be closer to the annoying side swept bangs she always does 

Posted

Her face is too old looking for Mitsuri lmao yikes

Posted

B473FD33-8B04-4D2A-92FA-BCF2B6DAEAD9.thu5D57002C-32F5-43B4-AAE9-B7152D568EFD.thu

Even with all the photoshop this wig is a hot mess. The back is overteased and crunchy while the front section has not been teased at all. You can see all the white space leftover from the shitty airbrush paint job. The trimmed ends on the side bangs look awful and are too long for the character. 

I honestly might believe Jessica made this because 1. It’s just a bad job 2. The character’s bangs are changed to be closer to the annoying side swept bangs she always does 

You can buy this exact wig 

Posted

Her face is too old looking for Mitsuri lmao yikes

Well she's in her 30's now. 

By the age of 30 a woman should have a child in like 3rd grade. She has failed.

Posted

why do her boobs look so totally weird here? Like i pledge to someone who also has implants and they have never looked this bizarre, covered or not.O.o

Posted

why do her boobs look so totally weird here? Like i pledge to someone who also has implants and they have never looked this bizarre, covered or not.O.o

well apparently she has “tiny vortex holes of hell for nipples”. Which honestly to me proves the implants indirectly.  Aren’t your nipples kind of proportionate to breast size?  I’m sure she’s just doing the shop that makes her look like she is wearing a chest piece.  

A343488C-9F28-4386-A087-0633D279C072.jpeg

Posted

these are some Saikimichan type boobs where they start really low on the chest. 

Posted

"Wig: me" 

No honey you did not make this wig and you barley styled it.  Will she ever tell the truth? She's never making anything by herself ugh

Screenshot_20191029_105433.jpg

this wig looks so,,, rat-ish to me? idk, it reminds me of my first ever cosplayer with the worst wig i own. i mean, not surprised,,, she probably did her because of boobs and probably doesnt even like demon slayer

Posted

these are some Saikimichan type boobs where they start really low on the chest. 

LMAO YES!!!!!!! headcanon: sakimichan uses nigri for reference 

i can see a blur on her chest, so she probably just censored her nipple? :alpacawink: :alpacaconfused:

Posted

jessica has done videos and her nips are literally that small. She said their smaller than a dime. Probably looked fine with her flat chest before the implants

jenna Lynn on the other hand uses prostectic breasts for her pics.