• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Nigri thread

6612 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know if this is true but someone on insta said Jenna Lynn invited Jessica AND Darshelle on a trip for a Patreon shoot. They apparently didn't know each were going. It'll be interesting to see if they do any pics together or if they ignored each other and just did solo photoshoots.

Posted (edited)

I don't know if this is true but someone on insta said Jenna Lynn invited Jessica AND Darshelle on a trip for a Patreon shoot. They apparently didn't know each were going. It'll be interesting to see if they do any pics together or if they ignored each other and just did solo photoshoots.

Jessica commented that Jenna organized the entire trip so my guess is they're telling the truth, plus from all the photos she's shared none of them had Darshelle in them. She just tagged Darshelle as being there.

Edited by AngelicBones
correcting small bit of info

Posted

Her ass is so lumpy. They used the liquefy tool so poorly. One cheek is some what spherical and the other is all bumps and if it wasn't put beside the smooth cheek, it'd be unnoticeable but its so evident when you can actively compare them. 

Not to be like thay but butts aren't completely round they are lumpy unless you're skinny and don't have a bum bum

Posted

Not to be like thay but butts aren't completely round they are lumpy unless you're skinny and don't have a bum bum

stick figure here, and even the lil booties have some lumps.  You gotta work on those glutes or get some work done for them to be more bubbly lol.

Posted

stick figure here, and even the lil booties have some lumps.  You gotta work on those glutes or get some work done for them to be more bubbly lol.

Oof thank you. I have always heard that it's not as common for skinny girls to have them. You learn something new every day 😁 

Posted

Hiii Guyzzz Im sooo randuuum

Hiya_Guyz.jpg

Posted

Its so funny to see videos of her face because then you can see how terrible the fillers and lips look.  lol

Posted

Duck lips Nigri

lips.thumb.jpg.8f5cd48a2dfa9157497b5e27e

Posted

Hygienic Nigiri.

lips.jpg.314d9b2771aa6e8bcfc2410066401b9.

Looks like she's wearing a pound of cheap hair spray & dry shampoo.

Posted

Hiya_Guyz.jpg

Her cheeks :( 

Posted

She looks like Meghan Trainor as Sonic for Halloween.

Posted

Fucking wow on her latest tracer uploads. Might be her worst shoops yet.

Screenshot_2019-08-28-04-29-36.thumb.png

What in the fuck is that blurred cleavage? And what is going on with the warped drapes between her arms?

Screenshot_2019-08-28-04-33-26.thumb.png

More warping and A CHUBBY MINI FINGIE!!

Screenshot_2019-08-28-04-34-15.thumb.png

Stretched pixels + square boob = so hot right now

Screenshot_2019-08-28-04-35-35.thumb.png

Warp warp warp with one mashed bewb and firm everything else. #jellobewb2020

Fuck this is bad. This is like Wylona bad. I think her shoops are officially worse than Meowri's.

Posted

Hiya_Guyz.jpg

Uggh why does she always look so bloated?  I am assuming she looks so awful due to over doing it with the plastic surgery?

and yeah I noticed her shops are getting worse and worse but damn, this is some next level garbage. Guess she has to go to extremes now to keep up. The square boob kills me lol. 

Posted

9E8BA315-ADD1-4C00-A71E-22A7A9EE6EE5.jpeg

C577E96E-10D3-41BE-AD9F-CDE86261CBC5.jpeg

3B1D2615-8F1A-4C7D-B21A-624B49F44817.jpeg

Oh my god, this doesn’t even look like Jessica at all 

Posted

9E8BA315-ADD1-4C00-A71E-22A7A9EE6EE5.jpeg

C577E96E-10D3-41BE-AD9F-CDE86261CBC5.jpeg

3B1D2615-8F1A-4C7D-B21A-624B49F44817.jpeg

Oh my god, this doesn’t even look like Jessica at all 

If you compare this one to the sonic and pride Tracer photos, shes got three different noses. Girl, please stop. You're getting closer and closer to the uncanny valley look.