• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Nigri thread

6494 posts in this topic

Posted

I never found her to be that cute either. 

But yeah. She was probably a full C Cup (maybe a 36C). during her first boob job. She has to be a DD now. They look ridiculous. 

And still has hella over-processed hair. 

Posted (edited)

I never found her to be that cute either. 

But yeah. She was probably a full C Cup (maybe a 36C). during her first boob job. She has to be a DD now. They look ridiculous. 

And still has hella over-processed hair. 

She says she's a "natural" 36DD now. lol

There are old posts on facebook from her very early pikachu days talking about how she was a small B (naturally) and wishes big boobs ran in the family.

Edited by Laramie

Posted

She says she's a "natural" 36DD now. lol

There are old posts on facebook from her very early pikachu days talking about how she was a small B (naturally) and wishes big boobs ran in the family.

Has she talked recently about her "natural" boobs size? Or has she since abandoned that hill to die on and just now ignores anyone asking or any mention of her boobs being natural? I remember her talking about how natural she was a few years back but recently I don't think she makes any mention besides that she has huge honking tits. 

Posted

Her fake boobs are so discolored.

Posted

I think if directly asked, she’d would still say it was natural and just a second puberty thing. I met her a few years ago and made a comment about how I wished I could have made puberty my bitch like she did, to see what response she would have. She claimed it happened in the last two years lol

nah uh hunny. I know fakes from reals. Most the women in my family have big ones.

Posted

Has she talked recently about her "natural" boobs size? Or has she since abandoned that hill to die on and just now ignores anyone asking or any mention of her boobs being natural? I remember her talking about how natural she was a few years back but recently I don't think she makes any mention besides that she has huge honking tits. 

If I remember correctly, she replied to a comment last year saying she was all natural. But then somewhat recently replied to a comment someone wrote that said FAKE TITS... and she said "Thats Old news!" or something like that lol 

Posted

If I remember correctly, she replied to a comment last year saying she was all natural. But then somewhat recently replied to a comment someone wrote that said FAKE TITS... and she said "Thats Old news!" or something like that lol 

I remember that! So I guess thats admitting? 

Posted

I never really liked Jessica Nigiri because shes just another fake cosplayer who got plastic surgery & lies about it.

Posted

I can see why Jess hasn't done anything with Darshelle, Darshelle looks leagues hotter than Nigri does and appears to have a more natural look about her. (Yes I know Darshelle has had her breasts enhanced but they look far better suited to her I feel.) Also Darshelle doesn't appear to cake her face in make-up that doesn't flatter her, she knows her tones pretty well! :) 

D9st_-GVAAAqH5h.jpg

Posted

I can see why Jess hasn't done anything with Darshelle, Darshelle looks leagues hotter than Nigri does and appears to have a more natural look about her. (Yes I know Darshelle has had her breasts enhanced but they look far better suited to her I feel.) Also Darshelle doesn't appear to cake her face in make-up that doesn't flatter her, she knows her tones pretty well! :) 

D9st_-GVAAAqH5h.jpg

I'm not a fan of Darshelle but I do think she's better than Jess. Then again that could be due to her experience of being a photographer so she knows what she's doing Idk. I do find her persona more genuine than Jessica's "LOL Im sO RaNDum guizes, pooping again" 'randomness' (ugh, that hurt to type). No wonder Jessica is intimidated of her, Darshelle is a natural beauty (sans boob job) and isn't a fake persona. Do I wonder if Nigri and Darshelle are really friends? Sometimes I do because Darshelle seems a lot closer to Casey and Hannah Ray Ninja versus Jessica but meh who knows?

Btw I found this video of her patreon introduction to be pretty nice. She even says she doesn't want to come disingenuous, fake, desperate, or needy for attention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAXtyiJBXyI

Posted

I'm not a fan of Darshelle but I do think she's better than Jess. Then again that could be due to her experience of being a photographer so she knows what she's doing Idk. I do find her persona more genuine than Jessica's "LOL Im sO RaNDum guizes, pooping again" 'randomness' (ugh, that hurt to type). No wonder Jessica is intimidated of her, Darshelle is a natural beauty (sans boob job) and isn't a fake persona. Do I wonder if Nigri and Darshelle are really friends? Sometimes I do because Darshelle seems a lot closer to Casey and Hannah Ray Ninja versus Jessica but meh who knows?

Btw I found this video of her patreon introduction to be pretty nice. She even says she doesn't want to come disingenuous, fake, desperate, or needy for attention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAXtyiJBXyI

Yeah she seems way better then Wank Bank. I didn't cringe watching that video and she seemed like she actually has her own personality and seems pretty normal. 

Also that post about wank bank wanting to be Pam Anderson and stuck in the 90s/2000s is so true. That is exactly what she is doing, trying to be a bunch of people..anyone but herself. The spray tan, makeup, hair...all of it screams early 2000s. Nothing wrong with that look I guess, but with wank bank she just doesn't have a personality or look of her own, its all fake, made up and weird. I could never picture wank bank with minimal makeup, hair pulled back..guess she just can't pull that off.

I wonder if she has some kind of mental illness, not even trying to be rude its just...what kind of person does that? Who hates themselves that much that they feel the need to become the "hottest" look from their time growing up instead of being able to develop their own personality and looks. I'm not doctor by any means nor trying to arm chair it..I do believe there is a term for that medically..can't remember though and too lazy to look into it.

Posted

Also that post about wank bank wanting to be Pam Anderson and stuck in the 90s/2000s is so true. That is exactly what she is doing, trying to be a bunch of people..anyone but herself. The spray tan, makeup, hair...all of it screams early 2000s. Nothing wrong with that look I guess, but with wank bank she just doesn't have a personality or look of her own, its all fake, made up and weird. I could never picture wank bank with minimal makeup, hair pulled back..guess she just can't pull that off.

I wonder if she has some kind of mental illness, not even trying to be rude its just...what kind of person does that? Who hates themselves that much that they feel the need to become the "hottest" look from their time growing up instead of being able to develop their own personality and looks. I'm not doctor by any means nor trying to arm chair it..I do believe there is a term for that medically..can't remember though and too lazy to look into it.

I wouldn’t think she has a mental illness.  Sometimes I feel bad for her, but then I remember the photographer incident and the other times she’s been a blatant bitch.  She just strikes me as a girl who never really got much attention, and once she received a little bit from being a “nerdy gamer girl” she took off with it.  I think she went with those looks for the simple fact a lot of guys in this crowd do find that type “hot”.  I know so many neckbeards who are insta turned on by the blonde big breasted cliche.  She just made it her goal to be this super desirable nerdy goddess, and it’s just sad to have such little goals for yourself.  

Posted

Yeah she seems way better then Wank Bank. I didn't cringe watching that video and she seemed like she actually has her own personality and seems pretty normal. 

Her hair would look 100x better if she just got straightish bangs (as I know she wants to keep her forehead covered) instead of maintaining the thick, scene side bangs. This would look great on her and would be a refreshing update:

BNG-8-24_4_1024x1024.jpg?v=1506295706

Plus - that would make for a great zero-suit Samus look.

Posted (edited)

Ffs. She won't stop until she's ruined every character from my childhood.
I wouldn't enjoy watching hot guys do lewd cosplays of non-human characters. It would make me super uncomfortable.
Edited by LaMite

Posted

Ffs. She won't stop until she's ruined every character from my childhood.
I wouldn't enjoy watching hot guys do lewd cosplays of non-human characters. It would make me super uncomfortable.

Its ok, a movie studio ruined it before she did, ahaha you should be ok.