• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

General Nigri thread

6311 posts in this topic

Posted

Right one's looking square

Our left, her right looks really triangular. That hard cut by her sternum. Huge oof. 

Posted (edited)

Pink hair and decorating her bedroom into a garden hmmm remind me of belle with her garden like bedroom 😂 nigiri you are 30 in a couple of months stop trying to be teen belle 

542296A5-1A29-4220-A2F6-F7A5EB0CC9F5.jpeg

28728CFD-D35F-4F7C-A409-8857B2A8553A.jpeg

BBCEE297-2F78-414D-83A5-500FF7407EB4.jpeg

E3519515-6686-4A44-A8E4-B633589BF94F.jpeg

Edited by Bulletformy

Posted

hopefully she's having a baby or something because that room is kinda sad for a lady her age lol

Posted

can you guys confirm if this is jessicas ex vann childs.  @vannityc on insta . Idk y he follows me and has been liking/commented on my posts. Jessicas lookalike @kayvictoriac and him are mutuals. He has the same handle on twitter and hes also following lindsay elyse on insta.

3FB7372D-EC9D-4E10-87E6-7A620A61DB90.jpeg

Posted

hopefully she's having a baby or something because that room is kinda sad for a lady her age lol

hopefully not!! The last thing this world needs is for this thing to replicate 🤮🤮

Posted

I like her dresser set up (not trying to be contrarian) but looking at the reflection and seeing her bed frame not matching the white color scheme hurts me. The curtains in the back with the leafs too. I really like the dresser but the reflection hurts.

Posted

can you guys confirm if this is jessicas ex vann childs.  @vannityc on insta . Idk y he follows me and has been liking/commented on my posts. Jessicas lookalike @kayvictoriac and him are mutuals. He has the same handle on twitter and hes also following lindsay elyse on insta.

Yeah that’s him. If you scroll down to the beginning of his Instagram feed, there’s old pics of him and Jessica. He followed me back too after I followed him a few years ago.

6D3BD46C-8FC7-4B0C-9D32-AEDE2670017F.jpeg

Posted

Y'all need to chill with them ageist comments. Yeah, she's about to be 30 in a few or whatever, but that doesn't mean she should stop enjoying what she does. Focus on the things she can control, such as poor craftsmanship, lying about shit, or questionable choices in editors.

I agree. I dont like how her room is set up but her cute choices shouldn't be a focus on her age... I just wished she planned her room better but comments about her age is kind of a stupid comment imo. If she looks tacky, say why she looks tacky beyond "lol shes old and trying to look young".  

Posted

Yes that's him, the person responsible for jumpstarting Jessica's career. Kay Victoria is a curvier and kinda prettier version of JNig (sans the plastic surgery, ). Back to Van, he's still friends with Jessica's former friends, Monica and Lyz Brickley. If you don't mind me asking, what posts of yours is he liking/commenting?

Posted

Yes that's him, the person responsible for jumpstarting Jessica's career. Kay Victoria is a curvier and kinda prettier version of JNig (sans the plastic surgery, ). Back to Van, he's still friends with Jessica's former friends, Monica and Lyz Brickley. If you don't mind me asking, what posts of yours is he liking/commenting?

they are very normal average looking photos. I have less than 500 followers and most of them just followed for a follow back. My average likes are 50. The first interaction was when i posted a photo and the caption was an apex legends character quote. Tbh that photo was a little thirst trappish but nothing crazy. Just sitting on a stool. He definitely followed me first. I had been reposting his wifes posts for her giveaway @pixelatedcomfort. But in general im just a very young average looking asian that posts normal photos out and about with my bf lol.

Posted

I like Vann. He actually seems decent and as far as I remember......wasn't involved in anything shady despite being engaged to Jessica?

Posted

I like Vann. He actually seems decent and as far as I remember......wasn't involved in anything shady despite being engaged to Jessica?

The only 'shady' thing I can think of was the whole Lollipop Chainsaw competition that Jessica won. It was either on here/lolcow/etc., that the competition was rigged in her favor and that Vann used to do PR for the game.

Posted

Oh yep, you're correct about this.  

Vann had his resume up on linkedin and another site where it talked more in detail. It mentioned being the head of PR for Lollipop Chainsaw. He started months before the competition even ran so it was convenient his fiance at the time ended up WINNING the competition. He even wrote in detail on the site about how he arranged and ran the "successful" contest. But he forgot to mention on the site that his ex-fiance won the fake contest  lol 

Posted

Good Christ, Jess. There is such a thing as TOO MANY FAIRY LIGHTS. God damn, they're everywhere. And what's with the generic shades over the window? Really clashes with whatever look it is she's going for. Also, did she not even make her bed for that photo? Lmao.

This woman has no sense of style. Her 2007 scene girl hair and clothes, and now her room, prove it.

Regarding her age - I think it is relevant criticism in the following ways:

1. Her style is not just dated and tacky, it's a dated and tacky style that teenagers wore. I would cringe looking at a 20-year-old dressed like that - and the fact that she's almost thirty really exacerbates that cringe.

2. Her sense of "humor" (ugh, I can barely call it that) is also that of a teenager from 2007. No level-headed person maintains that style of humor beyond highschool. So le RaNdUm RAWR >~<" spork obnoxious yelling "humor" is extremely childish and cringy. Again, I think I'd give someone half her age a pass because they are in an awkward phase of life anyway and don't know any better... but a 30-year-old? No fucking way.

She is very obviously stunted for someone her age and mentally stuck in her teens. Her age is totally relevant in criticising her behavior.