• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

General Nigri thread

6267 posts in this topic

Posted

Man, if I had her body, her money and her time I would run a professional website with everything cosplay related. I'd go to several cons monthly doing meet-ups and having panels. I'd run my own brand, upload how-to videos and blogs on YouTube, write books, tutorials, food, health and workout tips,.... My ideas are endless. She's just hungry for Patreon money and that's it. It's such a shame actually. She can do sooooo much more. If she wasn't lying about her sponsorships and not be *tired*  to go to the convention instead of the aquarium, people would actually still reach to her. What is the biggest thing she ever achieved in her life? Being the English voice of Sonico? I only see monthly cheap lingerie photoshoots and a decent cosplay once or twice in a year. Yep, she's a plain boring lazy chick. Common Nigri, give your actual fans something back and leave the neckbeards playing world of warcraft in their mom's basement. 

Something like Yaya Han's doing?. Or lightning Cosplay or Kamui. But it seems to me she doesn't does it because she doesn't actually likes it. Yaya and Kamui or even Maul's Cosplay have made it a way of living. 

Posted

Literally nobody wants you to lewd Scorbunny stop please. TT o TT

Posted (edited)

https://twitter.com/OJessicaNigri/status/1101869731542257664
D0qgrT1U0AABxHA.jpg

Well she did it. Spoilers bc ass shot. 

Everyone in the replies is praising her for putting it together so fast like... Fam... 

At the end of the day I'll always be up for easy cosplay bc cosplay is just about having fun but... When everyone calls you a cosplay queen for throwing together simple stuff in 3 days... :alpacadone::alpacadone::alpacadone:

Edited by MahouPrawn

Posted

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Well she did it. Spoilers bc ass shot. 

Everyone in the replies is praising her for putting it together so fast like... Fam... 

At the end of the day I'll always be up for easy cosplay bc cosplay is just about having fun but... When everyone calls you a cosplay queen for throwing together simple stuff in 3 days... :alpacadone::alpacadone::alpacadone:

What is sad is that it doesn't look "bad" by any means but if you look at close ups of ALL of her work its usually garbage or rushed.  The close ups on her twitter shows she just painted those headphones with acrylic and they are chipping even before her photoshoot... which in all fairness is fine putting something together quick but even so... cosplay queen right here guys.  

Posted (edited)

I think Jess and darshslle stevens have had a fall out since darshslle got her boob job..

they rarely like each other’s posts anymore since it and they don’t go on they’re hikes together anymore 

I wonder if Jess feels like she has copied her or if Darshelle has changed since getting the bigger boobs 

Edited by Bulletformy

Posted

I think Jess and darshslle stevens have had a fall out since darshslle got her boob job..

they rarely like each other’s posts anymore since it and they don’t go on they’re hikes together anymore 

I wonder if Jess feels like she has copied her or if Darshelle has changed since getting the bigger boobs 

hmm, I kinda notice that Jessica didn't had a photoshoot for a long time anymore together with Darshelle. Or I totally missed it... Usually Darshelle is behind the camera taking Nigri's lewds but now it's always someone else. Maybe nigri got mad at Darshelle for trolling her pictures when editing lol.

Posted

Yeah but I feel like I’ve seen their dog on Jess’s insta a few times recently..  it’s hard to tell, but if they haven’t had a falling out, they are bound to have one.  Jess just can’t keep close friends.  And the resemblance between her and Darshelle is uncanny.

Posted

Why does she have to sexualize everything? I mean I get sometimes you wanna show off and feel good about yourself, or cosplay something a little more sexy, but when it comes to cute and innocent characters such as scorbunny, it just seems...really weird?

Posted (edited)

I kind of liked the new pokemon cosplay besides the top. If it was a tube top or a crop it'd be cuter. I do like it but I also wonder where she bought it all (besides the ears). It looked like a fake nerd jacket? Regardless, it is a cute closet cosplay and I kind wanna wear some of the pieces myself. 

Well I want the jacket and shoes thats it. 

Edit: It seems like the jacket is bought but the back text/heart is painted on. Idk what the text says tbh.. 

Edited by Shody

Posted

I kind of liked the new pokemon cosplay besides the top. If it was a tube top or a crop it'd be cuter. I do like it but I also wonder where she bought it all (besides the ears). It looked like a fake nerd jacket? Regardless, it is a cute closet cosplay and I kind wanna wear some of the pieces myself. 

Well I want the jacket and shoes thats it. 

Edit: It seems like the jacket is bought but the back text/heart is painted on. Idk what the text says tbh.. 

she made the bikini herself and the text on the jacket is the Japanese name of that pokemon. She posted a video of her sewing that bikini on her twitter.

Posted

Well shoot. So maybe she made the jacket? I saw the bikini before maybe I didnt notice it having been made but oh well. Thanks for clockin me.  If she made the Jacket herself then she should really keep to that kind of sewing quality because I like it. 

Posted

I speak with an another cosplayer (I'm not quoting a name) .and i I talked about Jessica 

and the awnser was that  even cosplayers say that lol 

JNlol.png

Posted (edited)

Well shoot. So maybe she made the jacket? I saw the bikini before maybe I didnt notice it having been made but oh well. Thanks for clockin me.  If she made the Jacket herself then she should really keep to that kind of sewing quality because I like it. 

I think the jacket was premade. She mentioned that and showed she painted it.  Same as the shoes and socks 
(But Im not 100% sure. I thought I saw her mention it on instastories)

I have big natural titties but sometimes wish I had the stiff implants likw Jessica has so I could just lay material on them and call it a bikini. I have to make sure mine has support in it...its annoying lol

Edited by Laramie

Posted

I think the jacket was premade. She mentioned that and showed she painted it.  Same as the shoes and socks (But Im not 100% sure. I thought I saw her mention it on instastories)

I have big natural titties but sometimes wish I had the stiff implants likw Jessica has so I could just lay material on them and call it a bikini. I have to make sure mine has support in it...its annoying lol

The solution is simple. Take some tiddy out and put fake tiddy in. 

Also if anyone knows what the premade jacket is from, lemme know. I fuckin love how it looks. 

Posted

The solution is simple. Take some tiddy out and put fake tiddy in. 

Also if anyone knows what the premade jacket is from, lemme know. I fuckin love how it looks. 

I’ve thought about it but I’d be sad to lose the natural jiggles they make lol. I think tiddys like Jessica’s look decent in photos but not in person ( at least Jessica’s looked awful in person to me)