• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Nigri thread

6496 posts in this topic

Posted

One of my friends was a guest at a fairly big con in New Zealand last year and Jessica was also there as a guest. Apparently she works out a shit ton and eats fully vegan, or at least that what she told him. As far as he saw while he was there she didn't seem to be lying about that but he did say she drinks a lot.

Vegan isn't always healthy. She eats a ton of chips which I know aren't vegan. I also thought she eats eggs. I wanna say a year ago Ryan and her went to Starbucks and grabbed a protein box after their hike or something. It was something I vaguely remember. I do think she eats, I remember our thread talking about how much she's gained and how "fat" shes gotten to relocate her fat to her ass. Lmfao I just think she works out a TON. Which I commend her for, I wish I was able to commit to it every day like she does. Thats amazing.

Posted

She had also been caught lying about cosplay she made on multiple occasions. See the Salior Mars incident. Also I think it was disccused here recently she said she made something but the actual creator of the cosplay posted the ebay confirmation of Jess buying the cosplay (they were happy so shared it on SM) then she either deleted or edited the caption on the pic. I believe it was an overwatch cosplay. She also removed a photographers water mark from her catwoman cosplay, then when he called her out she belittled him like she was the one who put him on&got him more followers.

I feel really awful for the photographer who called her out on this. He's someone I used to work with (around 2013ish) before he started traveling a lot for conventions, was always a super nice guy and works extremely hard. Probably one of the most respectful photographers I've worked with to date and would gladly shoot with him if he ever is back in my town.

Posted

I like how everyone is sucking up to her and falling for this. This looks like the most photoshopped booty ever. Legs / glutes don't even bend that way when standing like that... 

I swear people are so blind to their "goddess."

Screenshot_20190222-123344.png

Posted

I know this was posted awhile back somewhere (can’t find it) but isn’t she well into her thirties now? And someone on here said that she has comment filters on her Instagram so no one can comment about her age? Lol god she really needs to retire from cosplay because she really is starting to look old, tired and just plain haggard. It won’t be long before a new, younger and fresher girl replaces her because she can’t play dress up forever. Though, in a way, I guess she can laugh at us with the funds she’s gained from all the years of sweaty neck beards paying to fap over her. :happee:

Posted

I like how everyone is sucking up to her and falling for this. This looks like the most photoshopped booty ever. Legs / glutes don't even bend that way when standing like that... 

I swear people are so blind to their "goddess."

Screenshot_20190222-123344.png

all comments got removed on her pic on reddit

and I don’t think people are blind to her photoshop cause she hardly gets any engagement on her photos compared to belle who has a million less. Nigri has got boring and her photoshopped ass isn’t gonna save her to be relevant again 

EA53D215-D664-4884-96EE-D0C1EE016957.png

Posted

I know this was posted awhile back somewhere (can’t find it) but isn’t she well into her thirties now? And someone on here said that she has comment filters on her Instagram so no one can comment about her age? Lol god she really needs to retire from cosplay because she really is starting to look old, tired and just plain haggard. It won’t be long before a new, younger and fresher girl replaces her because she can’t play dress up forever. Though, in a way, I guess she can laugh at us with the funds she’s gained from all the years of sweaty neck beards paying to fap over her. :happee:

Her birthday is 5th of august, born in 1989. She's 29 now. Yes she looks old for her age, every day she smears her eyes and face full with make up that it looks cake. It's harming her skin. And the fake tits and lip fillers arent helping her at al to make her look younger. She even uses oil and make up to accentuate her fake balloons. If she would stay away from all those things she would look like an actual pretty 29 year old instead of a cosplaying mom. She has a very gorgeous body and that's all good I can say about her. 

Posted (edited)

Her birthday is 5th of august, born in 1989. She's 29 now. Yes she looks old for her age, every day she smears her eyes and face full with make up that it looks cake. It's harming her skin. And the fake tits and lip fillers arent helping her at al to make her look younger. She even uses oil and make up to accentuate her fake balloons. If she would stay away from all those things she would look like an actual pretty 29 year old instead of a cosplaying mom. She has a very gorgeous body and that's all good I can say about her. 

the only thing I like about her appearance is her toned tummy and her toned legs. Nothing else. Even the skin on her chest is haggered from sun damage. She’s past it and it is embarrassing she still does cosplayinh tbh she should move on to something else or just enjoy her money. Not have kids though it’s very apparent her and Ryan would make awful parents. It’s a good thing at 30 her chances of conceiving are smaller 

Edited by Bulletformy

Posted

:happee:

nigri_waifu2x_photo_noise1_scale_tta_1.png

Posted

:happee:

nigri_waifu2x_photo_noise1_scale_tta_1.png

No way, when did she posted a picture with barely make up on? Is that even her?

Posted

Yup a miracle, it's from her ''personal account'' navinigri 

Posted

holy crap, she looks a million times better and younger without all that make up! It's hilarious how she lurks here and try to prove us wrong lol. We talked a few posts back she always wears racoon make up and now a picture of her pops up without make up lol. 

Posted

it’s hardly even a good accurate pic cause it’s blurry and you only see part of her face I wanna see a close up face ffrom the front and see the hideousness for real. She try’s so hard and is ugly with and without makeup 

Posted

it’s hardly even a good accurate pic cause it’s blurry and you only see part of her face I wanna see a close up face ffrom the front and see the hideousness for real. She try’s so hard and is ugly with and without makeup 

we barely saw her without (less) makeup so we can't judge about how hideous she is without. We know she's done professional photoshoot in her earlier days and a make up artist did her face. With less and young looking make up. She looked way prettier and cute without that heavy cake shit on her face. And yes I want to see better pictures without her heavy make up as well. But I'm sure she'll look way better and younger and not hideous. Even with her skin damage from sun.

Posted (edited)

Its hard to even judge the no makeup pic. Its extremely low quality. You can barely even see her nose shape or her lips in the pic. Its that pixelated and blurry. 

You never know if she looks good without makeup.... I hope she has some natural beauty left. But due to all the tanning she's done...shes probably really badly sun damaged. She also gotten lots of work done on her face and all the injections... it might have scars or weird stuff going on. There has to be a reason why she cakes it so much. Even in her workout pics she has full eyelashes and eye makeup/foundation. If she was naturally pretty I don't think she'd cake her face so much honestly. However I honesly hope that she lets her skin breathe every so often and just dolls herself up for selfies every once in awhile and thats what we're seeing. But then again she did a hike a few months ago and ryan was posting tons of pics from it. She had her foundation and lashes on that time too. I wonder if she leaves it on when she sleeps so Ryan thinks she's always pretty...lol...

We've also seen what she's done to her balding hair.... She's gonna probably start wearing wigs 24/7 too. 

Edited by Laramie

Posted

*sigh* I remember when these threads actually talked about her behavior and cosplay skills, and wasn’t just an echo chamber of people talking about her looks/appearance. I’m not saying this is anyone’s fault or anything for falling back onto topics like her appearance lately (like please talk about whatever you want, I’m not throwing shade. Hell, I even recently made a comment about her boobs). Cuz shes definitely been extremely boring for like almost 2 years now. Not much to talk about since the days of her Pokémon “trollplay” she made while obsessively stalking PULL or the Fit Tea sponsorship lies. It just sucks to see because this section of the site has really declined, and I’ve always believed that Jessica’s place in the Little Snowflake section is VERY well deserved.

I think Jessica has become a LOT more cautious about the way she handles herself online. It’s been a long time since her more notable fuck-ups (stealing a photographers photo to sell it, the pic of someone making her Sailor Mars cosplay, lying about sponsorships... I know I’m missing stuff) and she seems more careful lately, so she doesn’t get unwanted negative attention around her name anymore.

People have been saying that her career is on the decline since like 2014, and I think there’s slight truth to that. Obviously she’s still doing fine. And I don’t think her career will come to an end over night. I think very slowly over time it’ll happen Eventually. But for now we just get to watch as she continues to try and cling on, while simultaneously being reeeeally boring:|