• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Nigri thread

6455 posts in this topic

Posted

Her lip injections are really obvious and slightly uneven:/ aside from her touching them up, her costume is decent I’d say.

Posted

I saw her in person. Her face is extremely old looking and bloated now. Her lip injections look awful. 

The cosplay though looks good so I was impressed with that. Sadly, all the work on her face & body is aging her so badly. 

If I didn't know her I'd think she's a 40 year old mom trying too hard to look good for her age. If she'd just use natural looking make up without all the surgery and injections, and actually would take care of her skin I think she'd look like a goddess. I am still waiting for her diet and workout video's tbh. Many people asked her in the past but she ignores every one of them, or simply says *I like running, gaiss, I just run!* She could reach so much more people with this and actually help others. If I was in her shoes I'd run a professional website and update it daily with whatever relevant to cosplay, health, make up,.....
Also the bloating, I wonder what it could be but there can be a 100 reasons. Last time when she was wearing that McCree cosplay on a convention she was also extremely bloated. Does she has WIP pictures of her new cosplay?

Posted

She looks so plastic now, lol

MGYWDfI.jpg

Posted (edited)

MGYWDfI.jpg

Did she get more filler in her lips? It looks like it... Yikes and I really dont think her cosplay looks good on her... 

Also now no forehead now with her wig covering it.. It looks odd. 

Edited by Shody
added commentary

Posted (edited)

She just tied the wings to her back with straps... is this nitpicking? She is considered a professional cosplayer.  I really just can't understand the $$$ behind her patreon

558FC3D1-FEB2-4DFB-A57C-DE10EC222BD4.jpeg

Edited by Kittencat

Posted (edited)

She looks like someone’s mom cosplaying it’s so embarrassing 🙈

81A360E5-8DC4-4D0B-8AF0-AAA22AC6AA50.jpeg

0FA63451-DCA6-401B-A77D-533A66133D84.jpeg

598EB7EF-E100-4EF8-80A9-D3AA0D6CC1D8.jpeg

C2571EE4-68AC-4A1E-B29D-E5F252E66FAA.jpeg

Edited by Bulletformy

Posted

MGYWDfI.jpg

oohh, her injections lol. That typical look on her face *Sorry I can't laugh I have injections in my lips* .

Posted

image from lolcow - Jessica was hanging out with Momokun at Katsucon 

1550466388364.jpg

Posted

I think the reason she never talks about her diet is because she probably starves herself and binges on junk food. I mean we always see her guzzling Red Bull (not exactly a low calorie drink) and she drinks to excess at every con she goes to (which is often). So it’s likely she eats very little in between to maintain her figure. 

Posted

image from lolcow - Jessica was hanging out with Momokun at Katsucon 

1550466388364.jpg

I was thinking how appropriate for those two to meet there and this did not disappoint

Posted

I wonder if Jess allows Ryan to hook up with other guys......? Anytime I see tagging other dudes in his pictures...the guys are gay. He favorites gay cosplayers (tweets/likes softcore gay stuff) . He had a history of working as a gay camboy. 

Posted

I wonder if Jess allows Ryan to hook up with other guys......? Anytime I see tagging other dudes in his pictures...the guys are gay. He favorites gay cosplayers (tweets/likes softcore gay stuff) . He had a history of working as a gay camboy. 

idk maybe, i believe he said he was Bi a while back so I wouldn't be surprised. I don't really care if he does the nasty tango with other dudes honestly. I guess I don't mind the aspect of Polyamory personally. I know he encourages Jess to be "bi" even though she clearly only has the appreciation of the female body. I remember her posting that because she likes boobs that she is Bi. However, shes always said she doesn't want to fuck women. Dunno.  

Posted

Awww! I know UmbranWitch! She’s a very talented wig maker! She was/is supposed to be making a Majin 21 wig for Nigri. Can’t remember if that’s happened or not

Posted

I think the reason she never talks about her diet is because she probably starves herself and binges on junk food. I mean we always see her guzzling Red Bull (not exactly a low calorie drink) and she drinks to excess at every con she goes to (which is often). So it’s likely she eats very little in between to maintain her figure. 

One of my friends was a guest at a fairly big con in New Zealand last year and Jessica was also there as a guest. Apparently she works out a shit ton and eats fully vegan, or at least that what she told him. As far as he saw while he was there she didn't seem to be lying about that but he did say she drinks a lot.

Posted

I do feel like they’re definitely poly or least open. They seem to give off that vibe. And they’re both allegedly bi (I’m not rly sure if Jessica is).  Plus, if you ever see them in person, they seem to be on the prowl/ open to sleeping with other ppl lol.