• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

General Nigri thread

6406 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

so I noticed jess posted this one 12 hours before belle but gets loads of less likes even when she shows everything then bellr is just smiling 

so today Jess uploads a vid of her tits to try get herself back up there 🤣 she is so threatened by the younger girls and looks old doing it

she will do anything to try stay relevant as she’s old news 

and guys are saying on the vid Jessica’s boobs are real they are dumb as shit 

8ACBCBE4-258F-4B70-B3D4-83DFCE4D378E.jpeg

63745522-FE3B-402E-A6D6-5A9154150556.jpeg

D97F424D-8091-4409-A5F6-2515FB684F1A.jpeg

Edited by Codyjay

Posted

Does she purposely do this? Or? Like post so called Diamond tier stuff then make a story with the same photos hyping up diamond tier?

BE2262E7-0868-4EE5-8994-8AE3544A05E4.thu

1A3D921E-2276-41E4-B5B0-29DC79E1227D.thu

Posted

Yup she is in the belle.delphine bandwagon :hurrplz: 

50016292_395011577901139_983523063830151168_n.jpg

Posted

I bet she's gonna photoshop her ass off to look younger too

Posted

That's the eyes of someone who's desperate to stay relevant. No one wants her plastic body when a new girl comes along.

Posted

That's the eyes of someone who's desperate to stay relevant. No one wants her plastic body when a new girl comes along.

Hehe I can't help but think of AHS, you know when a new supreme rises, the old one will wither away. But jokes aside, her pics are so boring that I'm looking at other models...and I don't even like lewds to begin with! Like I can't help but compare her photos to Casey's or Daniellle DeNicola's. I don't have a problem with Jessica having a plastic body. I have a problem with her lack of modeling poses and creativity.

Posted

Since when has she ever had an interest in Kingdom Hearts? Oh right, she never had an interest but only now when the hype is huge for KH3 does it arise. Gotcha.

Posted

Since when has she ever had an interest in Kingdom Hearts? Oh right, she never had an interest but only now when the hype is huge for KH3 does it arise. Gotcha.

Wait, shes actually doing something with KH3? Did I miss something? I had no idea she actually cared to either pretend to like the series or legit enjoys it. Its kind of hard to really "pretend", it seems pretty popular to enjoy KH so eh. 

Posted

Are people really in the comments praising how creative this valentines design is when it's literally pieces from old costumes just painted to match each other 😂😂 bruh

Screenshot_20190202-102631_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Are people really in the comments praising how creative this valentines design is when it's literally pieces from old costumes just painted to match each other 😂😂 bruh

Yeah because apparently people really are this stupid 😂😂 this dumb bitch has always gotten by on being praised for being “so creative” all the time when she either doesn’t make her own costumes or makes ones that are really basic/unoriginal or just lazy. She could show up to a con or somewhere wearing a garbage bag and people be like OMG SO SKILLLZZZ!!! MUCH CRAFTSMANSHIPppp!!😂😂😂 lol it’s actually impressive in a bad way. Rather insulting to all the talented people out there who make badass cosplays and actually ya kno...try 

Posted

Wait, shes actually doing something with KH3? Did I miss something? I had no idea she actually cared to either pretend to like the series or legit enjoys it. Its kind of hard to really "pretend", it seems pretty popular to enjoy KH so eh. 

yeah, she was tweeting pictures of Lea/Axel on Twitter, and he made him her story for a sec the other day

Posted

I hate to give Jessica advice but she should try to take care of her marrionette lines before she gets more lip filler. They make her look way older.

I just started working at an injection place and think I found my passion...lol... I love looking at faces and "fixing" them (even though I believe people look best when natural.)  Seeing Jessica's latest videos, its obvious she's gotten cheek fillers and lip injections but I would recommend undereye filler and filler for her terrible marionette lines. She may have gotten undereye before but its wearing off dramatically and she needs more. With her lip injections, her marionette lines are waaaaay more noticeable. 

Posted (edited)

I know it was already mentioned before how hard Jess is trying to suck up to Belle but this is just too much. Belle’s post was so cringey and for someone like Jess who’s humor is less cringey to comment “haha i love this” just shows how hard she’s trying. It sounds really forced  

43408EEA-72E7-442E-9C9B-DA413FFE3A6A.jpeg

Edited by Simiao

Posted

I know it was already mentioned before how hard Jess is trying to suck up to Belle but this is just too much. Belle’s post was so cringey and for someone like Jess who’s humor is less cringey to comment “haha i love this” just shows how hard she’s trying. It sounds really forced  

43408EEA-72E7-442E-9C9B-DA413FFE3A6A.jpeg

I was thinking the same thing the double Haha Esp makes it sounds so fake!

Posted

Jessica is just so desperate for attention. It's getting sad...lol... She's seeing Belle get all this attention and she's panicking. Youtube channels/Popular Youtubers are now covering Belle the way they used to cover Jessica. Jessica is probably having a nervous breakdown over this lol