• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

General Nigri thread

5988 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh god, these just look plain horrible... And what food is she holding? Is it even food? Am I hungry and thinking it's food?...

Yeah, it’s like a take-out box with some Chinese food in it, it looks like.

I can see just from a glance at her Reddit sub and Instagram page that she’s still just as uninspired as ever. Like.... really? Guy Fieri? The moth? And with stuff like the Bowsette she’s still just riding on the dick of whatever is popular at the moment. Same old, same old.

Posted (edited)

Can someone explain me why she posted that comic strip and what does it mean? Pandering white knights and "nice guys"?

nigcomic.thumb.png.63711196b17fa38f2708c

Edited by c0c0nut

Posted

@c0c0nut

Well, I know you know of NekoPara because of your username and picture. The catgirls in NekoPara are constantly looking for praise and validation from humans. Pretty sure that’s just some random dogboy (you can see his ears and wagging tail), and the concept is pretty much the same as NekoPara. A human/animal hybrid. People are always calling dogs “good boys”, and because he’s supposed to be a dog he’s looking for that validation of being a “good boy”.

I don’t think her posting that was so deep or calculated in the sense that she was pandering to white knights or nice guys. It was just some random crap to show of her le geeky gurl personality.

Posted

xD that’s some wylona type ass photoshop going on there.

FBE309AD-2312-4D70-AE81-C74C12136FBA.thu

Posted

Long time, no post. Had some free time so I decided to check up on what the queen of garbage has been doing. I see she’s still just as trashy as ever. Photos are from Reddit.

Shes supposed to be Guy Fieri in the first two. The last one was from her Instagram Story and I have no idea why it was posted.

60916E22-8089-4482-AACF-C8793EC7F8AC.jpeg

849F61FA-A363-414E-8E19-7185F0A75733.jpeg

F0C99356-7231-481C-AF2C-CF092D7B5477.jpeg

Holy geez. Does she really not know the line between sexy and trashy?

Posted

and yet they believe she’s all natural.... 

Posted

I actually laughed at this and man the photoshop is so lousy XD. I mean her butt looks so weird and the extra arm too.

Posted

Whoever does the photoshop on her pics is blind. Her butt looks awful in the pics. Are they using warp brush on it or what makes it look that bad? 

Posted (edited)

and yet they believe she’s all natural.... 

looks like they’re kinda figuring it out finally lol

81F68BA8-32F8-45FB-BACA-2B30C8133363.jpeg

Also look at this master craftsmanship on that fake arm:harharplz:

D1B57E1C-862F-4E4C-B4B3-021D7BF896A1.jpeg

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

looks like they’re kinda figuring it out finally lol

81F68BA8-32F8-45FB-BACA-2B30C8133363.jpeg

Also look at this master craftsmanship on that fake arm:harharplz:

D1B57E1C-862F-4E4C-B4B3-021D7BF896A1.jpeg

😂😂😂 someone will be like “No SheS aLl NatURaL! YouR JusT JEaLouS OvER HeR tHiCCcneSs!”

Posted

Her hair looks almost like she has a bob hair cut, similar to Victoria Beckhams hair style.  Nigri is always having her hair together and hiding it under a hat and binding it together. Have you noticed that?

fak.thumb.jpg.14a51653148a34f5648c5215f2

Posted

The hat is the only way she can move her bangs away from her forehead when she’s not wearing wigs

Posted

Her hair looks almost like she has a bob hair cut, similar to Victoria Beckhams hair style.  Nigri is always having her hair together and hiding it under a hat and binding it together. Have you noticed that?

fak.thumb.jpg.14a51653148a34f5648c5215f2

I think it’s clear why she does that.  1. her hair is incredibly damaged, and she’s too scared to cut it.

2. I’m sure it’s hot where she’s at, but she doesn’t want to go full pony since that won’t be flattering for her large forehead.

Posted

BC69277E-268F-462E-9374-B98B3FA3014E.thu

▪️10 ft away looks great, but sloppy up close? ✔️

▪️THROWN TOGETHER in x-amount of weeks? ✔️

▪️Overall same base construction? ✔️

▪️ EZ unstyled wig? ✔️ (Tbh tho, the character doesn’t have much in a way of hair styling)

All that to say, but I do like it regardless of the typical Nigri checklist. 

On another note, what’s with her ALWAYS wearing a hoodie around her waistline? Idk makes her look like she has even LESS hips imo.

BEE3BB79-6AF5-4318-9539-1405B74AA6F9.thu

Posted

It’s to hide her photoshopped ass