• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Nigri thread

6540 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it just me who finds it kind of hilarious that Jess is getting super hyped about the WoW movie and even making a ."lady deathwing" cosplay. When she made it perfectly clear that she's not really into WoW and that she never fakes liking anything lol. 

It's nothing new, Jessica has been doing that since the start of time, shes the epitome of a "fake nerd girl".

Posted

Is it just me who finds it kind of hilarious that Jess is getting super hyped about the WoW movie and even making a ."lady deathwing" cosplay. When she made it perfectly clear that she's not really into WoW and that she never fakes liking anything lol. 

It's obvious that she'll do that... She'll probably show up at the premiere with that cosplay and fall asleep after the first 30 minutes of the movie... But she obviously wants her nerdy army to drool for her because she's "Oh so nerdy and the perfect woman". :v

Posted

I also happen to find it interesting that her sudden eternal love for WoW only came along once she's been with Ryan (FakeNerdBoy) . My money says that her design will be heavily "inspired" by this cosplay :

11218605_1680173078883581_28020545049249

Posted

She is just as fake as her tits, just saying.

Posted

@22:55:45 lel

Posted

She is just as fake as her tits, just saying.

Agreed.  Is it just me or does she seem to be losing popularity too?  Seems like no one really posts about her much or seems to care. 

Or maybe its just me and she is boring lol.

Posted (edited)

Agreed.  Is it just me or does she seem to be losing popularity too?  Seems like no one really posts about her much or seems to care. 

Or maybe its just me and she is boring lol.

I think it's both tbh. xD We expect so much more of the same each and every time she does something "new", rather else. It's the same flawed makeup and acting with the same flawed cosplays being praised like her persona that transcends time by Wank Bankers. Even when she says she's going to change there's so much evidence here and on her own social media pages thereafter that's on the contrary to that. Just as many of us have predicted she is fading into the depths of obscurity.

Edited by SirMarty

Posted (edited)

Yeah there haven't been many new cosplays or anything. All the pics shes been posting are old photos shes posted like 10 times before. Her subreddit has been pretty dead too (aside from reposts) compared to how it is normally. Maybe the lack of cosplays means she's actually taking her time to make something nice instead of pooping out some tacky pokemon outifts. 

Her gimmick is so old and she's been milking it for so long, it makes everything she does so dull. Even when she releases something new its just like everything else shes ever done. 

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted (edited)

The only other "updates" I see from her is her twitter and snapchat. Well, more like retweets of people saying, "OH, JNIG WILL FOREVER BE MY WCW". the sobs.

Edited by Unlock
Grammar mistakes

Posted

Yeah there haven't been many new cosplays or anything. All the pics shes been posting are old photos shes posted like 10 times before. Her subreddit has been pretty dead too (aside from reposts) compared to how it is normally. Maybe the lack of cosplays means she's actually taking her time to make something nice instead of pooping out some tacky pokemon outifts. 

Her gimmick is so old and she's been milking it for so long, it makes everything she does so dull. Even when she releases something new its just like everything else shes ever done. 

I think she's trying to come up with more sleazy ways of gouging her blind neckbeards. She doesn't have a talented cell in her body to make anything remotely nice. But I do agree with everything else you said. :P

Posted

The only other "updates" I see from her is her twitter and snapchat. Well, more like retweets of people saying, "OH, JNIG WILL FOREVER BE MY WCW". the sobs.

WCW?

Posted (edited)

WCW means "Woman Crush Wednesday". It's this dumb thing people do on social media every week where they pick some woman as their crush and post a picture of them. I really don't understand what people are accomplishing by participating in that.

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

WCW means "Woman Crush Wednesday". It's this dumb thing people do on social media every week where they pick some woman as their crush and post a picture of them. I really don't understand what people are accomplishing by participating in that.

I'll admit, I've done a few WCW on Instagram ^^; But more towards cosplayers (and youtubers) that barely get any recognition and are a thousand times more talented than JNig.

Posted

She totally skipped out on Hal-con, a convention here in Canada. Originally Ryan got invited (which is a big enough pat on the back for him), then of course Jessica agreed to come. They were announced as official guests & so many people bought tickets just to see her. Then a week before the con... oops, a better opportunity came up! aka Blizzcon. Really shitty for the people that wasted money for a no show. :alpacafedup:

Posted

She totally skipped out on Hal-con, a convention here in Canada. Originally Ryan got invited (which is a big enough pat on the back for him), then of course Jessica agreed to come. They were announced as official guests & so many people bought tickets just to see her. Then a week before the con... oops, a better opportunity came up! aka Blizzcon. Really shitty for the people that wasted money for a no show. :alpacafedup:

That is disgraceful for someone like her to do...