• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Nigri thread

6493 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope Jessica fades into obscurity faster, but either way it's coming soon her fans are finally realizing how much of a butterface she has.

Posted

yeah, heh, even on here no one seems to care about her anymore >.> she is fading out and quite quickly too

Posted

She's not even invited to that one convention in the Philippines lol man, the one time I wish I was in the Philippines right now. You have others going such as Commander Holly, Vampy Bit Me, Monika Lee and others. No Jessica Nigri

Posted

yeah, heh, even on here no one seems to care about her anymore >.> she is fading out and quite quickly too

Yaaaaay!!!! Good cosplay is winning!!! (\ owo)/

Posted

I was just browsing her cesspool of a subreddit. There is a new pic of her wearing a San Romero Knights cheerleading outfit from Lollipop Chainsaw. I saw these comments talking about her old Lollipop Chainsaw prints. Found them pretty interesting. Made me wonder how many other people had this happen to them.

jVMmG9V.jpg

Posted

Lmao, well her latest cosplay looks like a hot mess.. That wig tho :beardo:

It's supposed to be Disney's Kida who would of guessed.

11143458_10153659887867533_4858535629165644819_n.jpg

Posted

I only thought of Kida when i saw the skirt... maybe it's a bad picture but the wig looks like a mess :/

Posted

Lmao, well her latest cosplay looks like a hot mess.. That wig tho :beardo:

It's supposed to be Disney's Kida who would of guessed.

11143458_10153659887867533_4858535629165644819_n.jpg

Oh really? Looks like her battle suit Elsa LOL.

Posted

Oh really? Looks like her battle suit Elsa LOL.

She probably reused it for this cause she can (or she hasn't got one of her minions to make a new one)

Posted

LOL I thought it was her Elsa at first...it looks nearly the same.  What is up with the wig? 

I was like..hmm beach Elsa or something I dunno...who knows with the stuff she "makes" lol.

Posted

That looks nothing like Kida. :notimp:

Posted

that shimapan underneath xD

Posted

She's pretty boring lol.

Though I find her cosplay showcase videos hilarious. 

Posted

Spoiler: My infinite rage- 

Listen, McNigglets.

You can mess with Elsa i honestly dont give a shit. You can mess with my favorite animes and games.

You can be a fucking nerd posser all you want...

But you do NOT, DO NOT, take one of the very few Disney princesses that are actually cool and get a shitty armor to cosplay with. I'll cut you. 

And seriously girl, was it really necessary?! It's your perfect type of cosplay, one that shows a lot of skin and that gives you a gold oportunity to show off your stupid boobs cosplay WITHOUT doing what you usually do (meaning breaking the whole fucking look of every character just so she can show meat), and you got a shitty armor for it?! 

Where is her necklace? What the everloving fuck did you do to her weapon?! It looks like you went to Disney land and stole some decorations or some shit! AND GOD THOSE SEASHELLS. AND THE WIG; IT'S ALMOST AS FRIED AND SHITTY AS YOUR HAIR-

*deep breaths*

:amgplz:

This is why I stopped coming into the JNigs tag. 

Posted

Is it just me who finds it kind of hilarious that Jess is getting super hyped about the WoW movie and even making a ."lady deathwing" cosplay. When she made it perfectly clear that she's not really into WoW and that she never fakes liking anything lol.