• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

General Nigri thread

6900 posts in this topic

Posted

Also, here's this beauty from her latest Mail Monday video:

Screenshot_2016-09-06-12-21-53.jpg

Damnnn Nigri, back at it again with the cake face, cleavage.

Posted (edited)

Dat black lipstick she loves to wear.

11062075_10206581806212892_8710638185840

Edited by jahlih

Posted

:darth: *dry heave*

Posted

wtf. Can you show us the full pic? That looks like a vagina with STDs

Posted

wtf. Can you show us the full pic? That looks like a vagina with STDs

it was actually a pic she posted awhile ago.lol I don't have the original but ewwwwwwwwwwww. So grossed out. 

Posted (edited)

Fucking greedy. Does she not make enough already?
Edited by Toasted
Tweet wasn't showing

Posted

Also, here's this beauty from her latest Mail Monday video:

Screenshot_2016-09-06-12-21-53.jpg

she looks like she's asking for drugs. Or already on them..

Posted

If you pay her 40$ on patreon you get "chibi nigri" stickers.

the cringe

Posted

If you pay her 40$ on patreon you get "chibi nigri" stickers.

the cringe

I wonder if the artist was paid for their work on those chibi stickers.

Posted

At the latest con. 😱 She wears way too much makeup and her hair looks like some 2000's emo girls hair. Can't believe shes nearly 30 and still has that teenage reject hair cut 😂 How the hell is she making nearly 25,000 on patreon she's not even pretty and has 0 natural beauty. I guess fake tits really can bring in the dollar bills. 

image.jpeg

Posted

If she is that self conscious of her forehead and wants to keep it covering with hair, there's other options... Like maybe some straight across bangs or something? Idk there's other styles to choose from. Mix it up!

Posted

Welp, looks like that grace period passed for her to leave the cosplay scene before she's too old. 

I guess she added that mid tier thing because she might as well milk these virgins before they move onto someone younger.

At the latest con. 😱 She wears way too much makeup and her hair looks like some 2000's emo girls hair. Can't believe shes nearly 30 and still has that teenage reject hair cut 😂 How the hell is she making nearly 25,000 on patreon she's not even pretty and has 0 natural beauty. I guess fake tits really can bring in the dollar bills. 

image.jpeg

All I can think is because she markets herself to the lowest common denominator - the neck beards and such.  People who have very low standards and don't see many women beyond their computer screen.  She would never, ever make it in the real talent industry...that I can guarantee you lol. For that we have to show up with our hair pulled back, little to no makeup..etc.  She gets to take/edit her own photos, cake on the makeup and use lighting and photoshop to her extreme advantage.  

Even someone that unattractive as her with a little plastic surgery can take advantage of desperate basement dwellers if they dedicate their life to it.  *shudder*

Posted

I just noticed something, but it's just a speculation, so let's not jump to conclusions.

I looked at her patreon and I noticed something a bit weird. If you look at the comments on her latest posts, you'll see that all the comments that were made 7 hours ago(just around the time of her last tweet) are all positive, but more recent ones all seem to criticize her and tell her to get her shit together. I might be reading into it too much, but is it possible she's deleting patreon comments? Can you even do that? I don't know, but it just looks like she went to sleep and haven't deleted the newer ones.

It's possible that the positive ones are all from people who came from her twitter, and the more recent ones are just from random patrons, but it seems a bit too organized. idk

PatreonComments.jpg

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised.  Anything to get more money and make herself look good and wasting money on her patreon seem worthwhile.

Posted

Yeah, you can delete Patreon comments if its on your Patreon.