• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

General Nigri thread

6925 posts in this topic

Posted

She didnt get invited to pax because people there actually cosplay.

Posted (edited)

Do my eyes deceive me? A cosplay where she's not exposing everything on her body?

hopefully that's sarcasm. The only reason she's wearing that is to literally have her tits hanging out. Also so she wouldn't have to put any fucking work into a cosplay. She's garbage.

Edited by Joders

Posted

hopefully that's sarcasm. The only reason she's wearing that is to literally have her tits hanging out. Also so she wouldn't have to put any fucking work into a cosplay. She's garbage.

Yeah she really is.  I don't really call leeching /lyingand having a bad boob job talent lol. 

Posted

Its another rave outfit... Why doesn't she just become a rave cosplayer??? I mean I think she would be successful that way but then again she's getting up there in age 

Posted

After the Tit-toro axe build I decided to give her a chance and check out her snapchat, but yet again I've lost interest and any part of me that believed she might not be trash.Screenshot_20160903-134925.thumb.png.b28

This looks like something a girl would throw together the week before Halloween and call it a costume. To be fair though, her audience really is just a bunch of lonely geek boys who just want lots of boobs. Gotta play to your audience.

Posted

Someone made and gave her that Murloc outfit she mentioned it a long time ago but it's still the most degrading thing I've ever seen. Way to be a blizzard enthusiast. I find I it so funny she gets people to make her things just so they can use her for more follows but it ends up blowing up in their face since she never credits people.  

Posted

Try hard trashPhoto_2016-09-04_11-44-14_AM.thumb.png.5

Posted

When you're not sure if they paid you enough for an extra panel so you gotta call the bank real quick

Posted

The Murloc costume was give. To her by Lisa Lou Who but of course Jessica cut the boob area lower to show off her bra. Tacky!

Posted (edited)

0 originality.  What can one expect from a chick who copies a dudes ex gf to get with him lawl.

Her account is nothing but ads now.  zzz

Edited by cupcakelove

Posted

Oh god, a 30 year old that still flips off the camera. She desperately tries to act like she's 15 just so she can try to relate with her younger fans(who are more ignorant to fall for her Patreon posts).

Posted

Lisa Lou Who sent Jessica her old Murloc costume. Jessica cut the dress to show more cleavage but this is how it originally looked:

tumblr_mwasd3yIf61ru5hgmo1_500.jpg

Posted

Here she is modeling for Rooster Teeth. Looks old in first pic..Guess they didn't photoshop her much here.

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (9).png

Posted

Thats almost like getting the same tattoo as someone else. Just not a good idea, or good look.

Posted

She looks like some kid's mom who's trying to seem cool because she doesn't want to lose her credibility. 

Cheers to Jessica being the type of mom who would fuck her daughter's boyfriend just  to feel good about herself. Like, she shouldn't ever have children because it would always be a fucking competition.

emrxiW6.thumb.jpg.002c21da2b06c029a29d1e