• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Nigri thread

6540 posts in this topic

Posted

She cleared up the cancer rumor. She said she doesn't have/never had cancer.
She says she just has foldy armpits that look like scars. lol

Posted

And I am the queen of England.

I have foldy armpits, depending on pose and they look nothing like that. Nigs, just be a doll and admit its the tit job scar that it is.

Posted

her armpit fat must just totally resemble a scar when she gets pit rolls.

Posted

A pic from imgur

Q6WaykT.jpg

Posted

A pic from imgur

Q6WaykT.jpg

shes SERIOUSLY still trying to pull the whole "I don't have implants" bullshit?? 

Posted

Hoooly wow what did she REALLY say that?? Yeah it's a scar from when they took out the cancer.......... Then put in implants. Did she really say she had cancer??? I'm tripping on that alot...

Ok I did some looking in other places. On her reddit someone linked sources explaining procedures that are done to remove Lymph Nodes that require an incision under the arm.

http://ww5.komen.org/BreastCancer/LymphNodeStatus.html

http://www.breastcancer.org/treatment/surgery/lymph_node_removal/dissection_expectations

I also found a tweet from some Breast cancer awareness twitter account that was giving Nigri a shoutout for beating cancer.... Wat. 

She should really clear this up... Even if she did have cancer and didn't say anything because she didn't want to worry people, I don't get why she'd tell one random fan at a con waaay after the fact just because they asked about it...

Screenshot_2016-02-14-23-04-24~2.jpg

Puh-lease, breast cancer scars are not in the armpits (as long as i know) actually women who lose their breasts and get them reconstructed lose their nipples as well because that's where the scar is (or that what i've seen)

And I am the queen of England.

I have foldy armpits, depending on pose and they look nothing like that. Nigs, just be a doll and admit its the tit job scar that it is.

I have seen people with really foldy armpits and they look nothing like that... What's so difficult about admiting her breasts are fake when everybody has seen how rock-like they look... Wish i could poke her breasts and then poke a girl with natural ginormous breasts to feel the difference... I bet Nigri's boobs are rock-hard.

Posted

Puh-lease, breast cancer scars are not in the armpits (as long as i know) actually women who lose their breasts and get them reconstructed lose their nipples as well because that's where the scar is (or that what i've seen)

I have seen people with really foldy armpits and they look nothing like that... What's so difficult about admiting her breasts are fake when everybody has seen how rock-like they look... Wish i could poke her breasts and then poke a girl with natural ginormous breasts to feel the difference... I bet Nigri's boobs are rock-hard.

I will offer my giant titties for this experiment.

Posted

I still don't get why she can't just admit that she has implants. It shouldn't be a big deal.

Posted (edited)

A pic from imgur

Q6WaykT.jpg

How in the fuck is she still denying having implants when there's literally proof in all of her photos?!  There's no way that's an "armpit fold" when it has every sign of it being an insertion scar.  She's always lying and she'll never stop.  This is one of the many reasons why people don't respect or take her seriously.

...and her makeup.  Why the FUCK does she even wear eyeshadow when she wears eyeliner that's half an inch thick and such thick false lashes?  Waste of time if you ask me.

Edited by Sweetheart
Additional paragraph

Posted

I will offer my giant titties for this experiment.

Yeshhh!!! ( 7w7) That'd be awesome~~

I still don't get why she can't just admit that she has implants. It shouldn't be a big deal.

Who knows... Maybe she wants to seem like a miracle from nature that she's got ginormous breasts without being fat, admitting to have fake breasts isn't bad at all, Yaya said that her breasts are fake a while ago and she even had post-surgery videos talking about her progress, and even tho we all know that Yaya's breasts have implants, she has a lot of fans that don't really care about that and of course, she's got fans for her costumes and physique.

Posted

Wow. This bitch. =_=; It irritates me to no end that she said she had cancer. That's so wrong! That is lower than low. There are people out there who have had breast cancer and their scars don't look like that at all. Armpit folds never look like that, either.

I, myself, have been considering getting submuscular silicone implants for the LONGEST time now. I naturally have larger breasts but I'm really obsessed with breasts and hate wearing a bra like you wouldn't believe. I'm sick and tired for the granny bras for people with a small band size and large cup size. They're ugly! So I can fix this with implants. Why am I saying these things? Because her scar is most likely exactly what mine will look like! When I had a consultation and saw images of the scarring on others after their procedures, they looked like JNig's, especially those with multiple procedures done.

I admit that most people will think I'm nuts for wanting plastic balloons in my chest, but hey, it's my life and my body. It will make me happier. I want to wear strapless dresses without feeling weird. I want to look as if I have a bra on in lingerie for my boyfriend. Girly shit like that. (I also want to cosplay some popular characters from fighting games one day. That may not be possible because I'm 24. Maybe I'm too old despite not having any wrinkles yet, notice yet..) If asked, I would never say they're real anymore. How can someone with such a large size not have to wear a bra suitable for their size? I mean, unless they WANT saggy titties.. JNig's are not at all saggy without a bra (Ninja Turtles bikini picture proves this) and they are huge. They don't even move like real boobs.

I am really sorry for the rant, but I have been saving up for and researching breast augmentation for a few years now. I don't want a botched job, so I have also went to have multiple consultations. I have had friends die of breast cancer in the past, so that's why this sort of set me off more than it should.

I'm also thankful that there are like-minded people out there who can see straight through her bullshit. I like the idea of her cosplays sometimes, but I don't think I could like her. I've tried.

Posted

Wow I really dont know what to say...she is lying saying it was cancer to hide the fact that her rock hard boobs are fake?  This chick is a real piece of work.  Either way..LOL Foldy armpits?  Wow...not sure who is more stupid, her neck beard fans or herself.  This chick seriously just hit a new low for me, I did not even think that was possible. 

Posted

PLEASE. :'D Now it's only more obvious those are scars from her implants.

Posted

PLEASE. :'D Now it's only more obvious those are scars from her implants.

Hahaha right??  I cant believe after all this time she is still denying it LOL

Posted

She had might as come clean about it.  The majority of people that know who she has already know that her tits are fake so she really doesn't have anything to lose anymore.  Besides, she's considered to be old news in cosplay and everything else.