• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

General Nigri thread

6943 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

From Instagram. 3 things.

-Did she contour her fucking abs again?

-you can crop out that big ass forehead, jess, we still know it's there.

-That is the cutest fucking bra. totes mcgotes a sponsor. Probs gonna lie about that too.

lPGN49Q.jpg

She tagged MeUndies in the photo

Edit: oh shit, and Ryan tweeted like 5 times about MeUndies a little while ago and about how good they were. If she actually mentions them in the video it's a fucking sponsorship.

Edited by abrakadabra

Posted (edited)

My apologies, It said she was shooting, so I was assuming in the video. 

On another note, I love when someone comments something negative on her photos and you get a horde of white knights screaming, "if you dont like it then don't comment." It just makes me feel like, why do you bother kissing her ass when she literally doesn't give a fuck about you?

Edited by Joders

Posted

My apologies, It said she was shooting, so I was assuming in the video. 

On another note, I love when someone comments something negative on her photos and you get a horde of white knights screaming, "if you dont like it then don't comment." It just makes me feel like, why do you bother kissing her ass when she literally doesn't give a fuck about you?

Speaking of comments, someone on lolcow pointed out something that I haven't noticed before, but is 100% true.

if you look at her comments, she only deletes negative comments, like "I don't like your cosplay" or "your hair looks terrible", but she'll leave comments like "I wanna fuck her so bad" and "TITS TITS TITS". She knows her audience.

Posted

Well, that's pretty scummy to monetize videos that people already paid for. 

I see Ryan posting essentially dickshots when posting for MeUndies. It's disgusting. No one wants to see your junk.

Posted

Really? I thought you couldn't monetize private and age restricted videos..

Edit: btw here's a peek of her 1mil subs video..

drgaNt9.jpg

Oh goodness, wtf is she doing there?
I don't understand D=

From Instagram. 3 things.

-Did she contour her fucking abs again?

-you can crop out that big ass forehead, jess, we still know it's there.

-That is the cutest fucking bra. totes mcgotes a sponsor. Probs gonna lie about that too.

lPGN49Q.jpg

Damn that's a cute arse bra, how much and is it in my size lol
Honestly, it would have looked nicer to see while she is standing up to give me a better idea of how the bra would sit.

Posted (edited)

Meundies doesnt even sell that bra, i know because i need it and im trying to find it. That picture is supposed to be promoting the panties, but her gross tits are more important. She's so fucking stupid, dude.

It's probably a special Victorias secret bra, thats why her boobs look are so big guize!!1

I'm salty, i want that bra.

Edited by Joders

Posted

Apparently the guy who called her out on fit tea is saying shes being sponsored by Meundies and Upbra. I just checked Upbra out and surprise! It makes your breasts look bigger and more shapely. I'm  more than fucking sure she's going to say she's been using it forever, that's why her tits look so big because she thinks we're all idiots.

Posted

Looks like she found a sponsor that she get away with lying about. The neckbeards don't seem to care as long as she posts more in her underwear.

Posted

Im laughing so hard at the contour on her stomach. ALL OF YOU IS FAKE, GURL.

Her neck looks so sun damaged, she needs to sort that out. 

Posted (edited)

Im laughing so hard at the contour on her stomach. ALL OF YOU IS FAKE, GURL.

Her neck looks so sun damaged, she needs to sort that out.  

Right? I just noticed she also tried to contour her tits. At first I thought that shit was dirt. I was so worried lmao 

The way she's trying to hide her arm makes it look so fucked up. Like she's trying to do a sexy cosplay of that guy from scary movie.1701509687-tumblr_li7t238jIR1qd5ly3o1_50

Edited by Joders

Posted

A bit OT but anyone notice in her Totoro highlight video she says it's a "Barbarian Totoro" when she wouldn't stop calling it "Necromancer Totoro" for the past few months? Kinda strokes my ego cause that's exactly what I called it: Barbarian Totoro. :hmm:

But what I don't understand is why she's contouring her boobs? They're already big? Why are you trying to make them look even more fake?

Posted

Because once she announces her sponsor upbra she can try and play it off as the bra and contour making her fake boobs look as if the bra did all the work 

Posted

people are posting makeup suggestions for Jess over at lolcow because they know she lurks lmfao

Posted

I don't think that bra is from upbra, unless I'm looking at another place called upbra, I didn't see anything there with that design. It is a cute bra and I do want one myself.

also why would she go through all that work to contour her body. Like I guess I kinda get the abs thing but like why waste your time and money on makeup when she can actually exercise. Her body isn't in that bad of a shape for it to take long to get where she wants. And like why contour her chest she already has the boobs..?

Posted (edited)

Give her a couple more years and she will look even more shit. She won't be fooling anyone with saying that upbra is what makes her boobs bigger like seriously she takes her  fans for idiots and it really angers me how she plays everything. She's smart and knows how to manipulate her fans into thinking things and getting the money and attention she wants but she's in for a shock. It's going to hit her like a ton of bricks one day when nerds become infatuated wirth some younger hotter cosplayer. What is she going to do to feed her ego and her pockets once people realize she's not as hot as they thought she was and when she's past it and looking too old to wear the things she does and show her body like she does . It's going to make her even more insecure about herself and give her a ton more personality issues. Her personality alone won't keep her male fans the majority are there for the tits. And her fake nerd persona is utter crap I remember reading about her Ex fiancée saying how she didn't even like gaming or Pokemon and that he was the one who encouraged it's all and then she did the things she did to become more famous. I hate everything she stands for and she is the worst role model I've ever seen. If I could get have a daughter I hope to god they don't look up to someone like Jess !

Edited by JoshAnderson