• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Nigri thread

6540 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

tumblr_mgkxjleCuU1ql5ffro2_1280.jpg

This ones probably my favorite Nigri outfit. Mainly because its different than her others ones. And it looks like she probably made it herself.

(Favorite because her titties aren't the center of attention)

I dont think she made that one. Unless she has another Supergirl costume. I remember her thanking another cosplayer. I believe it was the same one who did her Arcade Fortune cosplay...

Edited by jahlih

Posted

She looks miserable in that picture to me.

Posted

I agree, she doesn't look heroic at all. She's probably seeing her fanbase decline rapidly in her mind.

On a side note, kind of annoyed that I have to log into League & see her face now... I can't help but be reminded of her receding hairline tho xD

Posted

yeah she does look kinda bad lol. I assumed she made the costume because of the mediocre craftsmanship : /

Posted

I agree, she doesn't look heroic at all. She's probably seeing her fanbase decline rapidly in her mind.

On a side note, kind of annoyed that I have to log into League & see her face now... I can't help but be reminded of her receding hairline tho xD

she looks super haggard in that picture. probably miserable because she's not getting as much attention as usual since this cosplay ACTUALLY COVERS UP HER CHEST.

Posted

yeah she does look kinda bad lol. I assumed she made the costume because of the mediocre craftsmanship : /

lol the sleeves look like they haven't been finished properly and a lot of parts look like they were haphazardly hot-glued on

Posted

she looks super haggard in that picture. probably miserable because she's not getting as much attention as usual since this cosplay ACTUALLY COVERS UP HER CHEST.

Agreed...heh, it has got to be on her mind that in a couple years at most she will be a has been.  As someone who is so dependent on likes and attention..hope she doesn't go mad lol

Posted

Have you guys seen this? I saw it on imgur and people were calling her a true superhero for winning the battle against cancer.  She said her scars under her armpit are cancer surgery scars. Do you think this is true?

I also saw her post on instagram (her recent one with Lyz) where she told some hater that the scar is from having cancer so to STFU. I almost feel bad for her.

uMZYyj9.jpg

Posted

Have you guys seen this? I saw it on imgur and people were calling her a true superhero for winning the battle against cancer.  She said her scars under her armpit are cancer surgery scars. Do you think this is true?

I also saw her post on instagram (her recent one with Lyz) where she told some hater that the scar is from having cancer so to STFU. I almost feel bad for her.

uMZYyj9.jpg

I don't feel bad for her, she may have had breast cancer but it doesn't make her anymore a hero than any other person who had it (yes, men can get it too)

I only judge her on how she interacts with fans, does her cosplay and her general behaviour and trust me, she is quite ugly on the inside.

she has lied in the past about many things, I am not satying she is lying about beating cancer but I don't take it for truth either. I know people who dealt with breast cancer and I don't think jnigs has but that's my opinion.

Posted

Ok some people are saying when you have breast cancer the scar doesn't look like that.

I looked up cancer surgery scars on google and theres none that looks like hers but it sure does look more like a implant scar.  If she's lying about cancer then she's REALLY a terrible person.

Posted (edited)

Hoooly wow what did she REALLY say that?? Yeah it's a scar from when they took out the cancer.......... Then put in implants. Did she really say she had cancer??? I'm tripping on that alot...

Ok I did some looking in other places. On her reddit someone linked sources explaining procedures that are done to remove Lymph Nodes that require an incision under the arm.

http://ww5.komen.org/BreastCancer/LymphNodeStatus.html

http://www.breastcancer.org/treatment/surgery/lymph_node_removal/dissection_expectations

I also found a tweet from some Breast cancer awareness twitter account that was giving Nigri a shoutout for beating cancer.... Wat. 

She should really clear this up... Even if she did have cancer and didn't say anything because she didn't want to worry people, I don't get why she'd tell one random fan at a con waaay after the fact just because they asked about it...

Screenshot_2016-02-14-23-04-24~2.jpg

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

Those scars are from her fake titties, don't be roped in. That's where incisions are made for implants.

Posted (edited)

Nah I don't trust a thing she says or take her the least bit seriously. But I wanted to clear up that there can be scars there due to cancer treatment procedures. Also if she really said that and was lying, its soo shitty that an awareness page said something about her... All the while she knows its a lie and theres people who actually suffer because of this illness....

If she was gonna tell anyone that the scars are from breast cancer, I can only assume she thought this up in advance in case anyone asked or thought it up when that picture of her scar surfaced.

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

WOW. REALLY JNIG? REALLY?
that's fucking lowwwww.

Posted

As much as I dislike this bitch, I don't think she's that fucking stupid. Oh wait... 

CatRsPtW4AE3jH2.jpg