• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

General Nigri thread

4668 posts in this topic

Posted

The end of it kinda made it seem less genuine imo. But I really do hope that that happening was an epiphany for her. 

Posted

I'll be happy if she actually does put her tits away and worked on the craft.

Posted (edited)

I'll have to see it to believe it, and in the case of Wank Bank it's actions speak louder than words. Every season of every year she'll always post a rant of this nature showing how sorry she is and how she'll change her ways and become authentic. Well you can't keep bandaiding what's been broken at its very core since the very beginning. Wank Bank's cosplay "career" was based on boobjobs, lying, stealing, more boobjobs, and denying, denying, denying. As of now she's all talk. Only time will tell.

Edited by SirMarty

Posted (edited)

Discuss things here if you don't know where it belongs.

---

Someone posted this in the summary thread, where discussions aren't allowed:
EDIT; figured out how to merge those posts to this thread so nvm lol
the text editor is fucking with me so nvm the random pic under the spoiler

lmao.png

Edited by Kaninchen

Posted

(thank you kaninchen:alpacacrush:)

Posted

sorry but i just lose all respect for a person if they cant own up to their plastic surgery, and thats coming from someone who's actually getting surgery in a year

Posted (edited)

Yeh ditto that, no respect for someone who lies all the time like that.  People's real issues with her are much more then that.  The fact that she lies about liking certain games, when people posted videos as proof with her saying how WoW is stupid, and she doesn't like it. 

The way she reacts in interviews when being asked about costume making and how she avoids the question and cannot answer.  I could go on and on, there are so many reasons why people do not respect her.  It makes it very difficult to do so when someone does all that...and more..

Or how she has no idea who she is cosplaying.  You know...how she says she's cosplaying Star Fox instead of Fox McCloud.

Anyway, I agree with SirMarty, that is her in a nutshell...

Edited by cupcakelove

Posted

So she bought an arcade miss fortune cosolay off vensy. Kinda sad that everyone will praise Jessica for how pretty or wtv she looks and the actual costumer will be overlooked even though the credit is there:(

Posted

I agree to some of the things posted. some people really went overboard and critisied her for unnecessary things or made fast exaggerated assumptions with out real proof. but with the way she presents herself and keeps quite about things like her plastic surgery it isn't avoidable. 

however, with some things I can highly disagree. there's just so much evidence that she only cosplays for popularity. yeah, some of her costumes are quite well made but it was proven that most of them aren't even made by her. it's also not a secret that her fanbase comes mostly because of her huge breasts, and she clearly knows that.

Posted

sowhat, I agree some stuff shouldn't have been posted in the last thread, a lot of things were inappropriate. That being said, your post is a bit inaccurate. The Harley Armor was a gift, Nigri posted that on her twitter, so it's not like she's trying to hide it or anything, but you can't judge her craftsmanship on that. For the Death Knight costume, she received an ambiguous amount of help (I say it was ambiguous because she stated in the same post the she made it 100% herself and that she received lots of help from her friends and boyfriend).

That being said, I don't mind if someone dresses in sexy costumes, or doesn't make their own costumes, what would be concerning is if they lie about who made their costumes (Jessica is more upfront about this after being caught a few times, but she does have an established history of being less than honest about this stuff so I don't really trust her current work) or in general use others and treat them like crap (the whole Masamune Photography thing, I don't get why people undervalue a photographers work, if she thinks photography is so easy she can take her own damn photos and see if she still cares to sell the prints).

Posted

I'm a little lost with all the new PULL and stuff...but anyway. Juuust gonna throw this In here for the record. Found some from old threads.

tumblr_inline_nkwf3vmYQL1s5vc9z.jpg

tumblr_inline_nkwf3f9iXD1s5vc9z.jpg

Posted

Seems like she did a new voice acting job (as stated by herself on Facebook). She will voice Cinder Fall from Rooster Teeth's, and she also mentioned Monty.. I don't know. Something always seems to be fishy when she mentions him, like she just does it to get attention/symphaty or what ever.

(I hope it's new and not her posting old stuff^^)