• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

EXO's Chen Past scandal (no seriously, wtf)

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hiya there.

So the matter at hand is that I want to know your opinion or theories, about that time where photos of EXO's Chen's girlfriend (ex?) came to light. It's probably one of the weirdest kpop scandals.

I'm not talking about if it's okay or not, we all well know that the guy can fuck anyone he wants to.;);)

BUT OH MY GOD, THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

At the time I was so wtf that I completely forgot about it.

''In September 2016, private photos about the love life of the famous singer of exo were leaked on the Internet. At that time, an alleged relationship that both had kept secret was revealed'' Aha...

''After this, many fans were excited about jongdae so they searched more in their personal lives and could be paying much more attention than usual, but it was not until January 11, 2017 that a supposed fan uploads a capture on the internet from the screen when she apparently sold Chen a couple of tickets to Los Angeles for 10 days, departing from Incheon on 01/01 and returning on 11/01 and also unveiled the supposed identity of Jongdae's girlfriend, Jang Mi Hee'' Ok?...

''They are apparently dating since 2015, the photos of both of them together were supposedly taken on July 5 of that year according to fan inquiries. Despite this information was already dispersed on the internet, Min Hee so considerate with Chen changed his user in IG by @ mihee.xoxo, making a clear allusion to EXO.''  Doesn't that make it more obvious wtf?

Apparently they also had a Pinterest account and were following eachother(I SNORTED)

There's lots of information but I'll give you the info shortened,the chick was NOT being shy about who she was dating, she posted his gifts and videos with his voice with the hashstag #JD, she was SO NOT SHY about it that her friend got fed up with her boasting and released those photos.

Now, juicy stuff, there's also rumours that say that the girl who went on a trip with him was not the same one as the leaked photos, so they're saying that it was some cheating business OR that the ex simply got mad and released the leaked photos. A big fansite also closed after a couple months.

And well, then sasaengs also got mad because their hard work of hiding their idol's dirt and keeping their image clean, got destroyed by someone, so more photos came out.

IDK A WHOLE FUCKING MESS. EVERYTHING IS SO CONFUSING

image.png

image (1).png

image (2).png

image (3).png

QIBpg67.jpg

image (4).png

Edited by Forceofsilence

Posted

This is basically the same that happened to that ex T-ARA bully recently, why is people taking this as a joke but not the other? Of course its a retoric question, I perfectly know why :notimp:

Posted

This is basically the same that happened to that ex T-ARA bully recently, why is people taking this as a joke but not the other? Of course its a retoric question, I perfectly know why :notimp:

I know why:

I don't follow T-ARA 

Nah, I know what you mean, it's not a joke for me, it's a '''Wth is going on, I'mma laugh to cope because this situation is surreal and shocking''

Posted

When I read 'chen scandal' I thought this was about his racist behavior that one time, because I don't really consider dating as a scandal. 

But after reading that 1st post, damn I didn't know so much shit happened with Chen's dating case. This is not usual dating news, this was leaked by someone else & here's alleged cheating involved. HOLY shit! But sm never commented on this.

This makes me curious who his baby mother/wife is, someone out of these two or a different girl. I never considered his pregnancy as a scandal but in conservative countries like sk this would've been a nightmare for sure. Atleast chen didn't run away from his responsibilities.

Also what happened with TARA?

Posted

Not sure where the other gf story came from but he’s been with that Mihee girl for years and that’s the one he married. She has never been shy about their relationship. Fans kept it hush hush since Chen had always been private.